LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

It actually seems like "more blood" is a running theme in design this year, what with both the font for this year's naming being doused in blood, and the fact that blood slowly starts appearing on the lettering of the loading screens as it gets closer to being finished.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put this on the LT facebook page but I think we're going about it wrong lining them up vertical and horizontal. All are different sizes. I shrunk down the larger ones and treated it like a scattered pile of photos. I think we're missing some still but these I matched work for every layer of overlap.

41338_638024926167_39601213_36483632_5110606_n.jpg

I took a look, and it looks like the Rat Lady might fit.

overlap-1.jpg

Edited by Dinosaur Pirate

I took a look, and it looks like the Rat Lady might fit.

overlap-1.jpg

Wow, it's really coming along great. How come some of the other pictures are not included?

look at my pic... there are some that match, but we are still missing some

the circle is a symbol used for Lucifer and other "light" gods.... curiouser and curiouser

The circle reminds me of sun wheels (or crosses) used by pre-historic religions in Europe. I've seen them especially in studying Scotland's history. Celts adopted it later and it became the Celtic cross so popular today.

Mae

I left out a few of the other pictures because it was late and my bed was calling and I think were still missing a few pieces. The rat lady, I got her about in the same position and 3 of the photos I could get to position in but they aren't as exact as the ones that fit. 2 pairs matched up with each other I have sitting on the side. Gimme more images, LT and I'll polish this baby off!

maybe someone wants things turned up a notch

Sounds like its probably just marketing and art direction to me. Anyone else agree this is probably the only reason for the added blood and compositional alterations? More ground just seems be being gained on the changing burn marks theory than any other right now.

Sorry to add so LITTLE to the awesome work already done, but I think whatever the final symbol is, we might need to look at it from this angle:

2v3puds.jpg

I expect the next photos to fill out the right-hand side, with another of these crosses.

These forms of crosses are usually rotated at 90 degree increments like I noted above. So in my opinion this is a marker for just that, orientation. So your angle is probably a few degrees off. But we'll see once jmorri gets more pictures and she solves the puzzle!

supposibly its not TJ

Steven- i know that haircut anywhere!! xD its TJ :DDD sorry TJ i love your hair but we KNOW its you

LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) I can assure you that Mr. Mannarino has never set foot inside our facilities.

Ignatia Himmel, Esq. Senior Executive Counsel

i also got introuble with them for writing f-ing on there wall xD

Steven Acevedo well if its not TJ who else could it possibly be?? we've got some of the drawing mapped out but not quite

LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) This is a photo of a former Cell Director whose employment was terminated, and whose currrent whereabouts are unknown. Taken in our Princeton facilities, the photo was only recovered when our Forensic IT team searched backup surveillance records. Obviously we know the identitiy of the Cell Director. The identity of his source is not yet confirmed.

Also, Mr. Acevedo, please refrain from writing objectionable language. I would appreciate it if you would edit or delete your first post. Or we will delete it and you.

Edited by StevenForTmrw

Is their time stamp broke or is meant to be from Feb 6? Or are they using a European Time stamp for June 2?

Feb 6th, day of the phone call about the lantern.

Meanwhile, on the notepad in the photo. Looks like we're at least getting an idea of the shape we're supposed to be putting together.

LegendaryTruth THE COLLECTIVE last cooperated with Universal in 2008. The decision to discontinue our relationship was made shortly thereafter. In fact, Universal has resisted any association since, and is actively discouraging our investigation this year.

Sounds like its probably just marketing and art direction to me. Anyone else agree this is probably the only reason for the added blood and compositional alterations? More ground just seems be being gained on the changing burn marks theory than any other right now.

I think both things are related... would make no sense to change those little things fut for marketing purposes...

This important release from Ignatia Himmel:

The photo released is not of T.J. Mannarino. Please direct your efforts in another direction.

IH

My response:

I will, it was the hair.

IH:

All images from our Records Department show that T.J. Mannarino parts his hair on the other side.

IH

The moral of the story: The Collective monitors all, even your hair style if your TJ.

Now back to the release.

Dr. Thorncastle had access to attempt to delete or modify the security footage. There is definitely a split between current and prior Collective personnel.

The sketch up top seems like its part of the full image we're trying to track down, so we have a guide on how to arrange photos it seems.