HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was White Rabbit ever in a house tho? I know in 08 the white rabbit was being eaten by Alice and was just a prop, but I dunno about before that

white rabbit was in the asylum scarezone as well.

^my bad, i should read more of the thread before posting.

anyhow, if the jaws que does indeed turn out to be a cindy house, i'm pumped. i'm not seeing where the cast body bag or valedictorian fit in very well, though.

Edited by val

white rabbit was in the asylum scarezone as well.

^my bad, i should read more of the thread before posting.

anyhow, if the jaws que does indeed turn out to be a cindy house, i'm pumped. i'm not seeing where the cast body bag or valedictorian fit in very well, though.

Both of those could be victims. Valedictorian could mean a few things though.... Maybe Cindy brought some of her skool friends home for a play date.

Maybe Cindy brought some of her skool friends home for a play date.

I would pee.

I would consider Cindy to be "new", being she's never actually been used before. As long as she isn't used in ScreamHouse, all would be new. But, in the story, she didn't go to a school, she was home schooled and lonely. She befriended the corpses, so what if her home school is of a bunch of corpses in school uniforms, and one in a Valedictorian gown?

Although, I must say I don't fully believe Cindy will be in this house.

the most effective smell use i believe was the fecal matter smell pumped in for the original psychoscarepy house

I can only speak of my experience and that was the nastiest smell I have ever smelt in a house. You knew what it was immediately and I don't think there was a single person that went through that house that didn't make a remark about how bad it smelled.

I would pee.

I would consider Cindy to be "new", being she's never actually been used before. As long as she isn't used in ScreamHouse, all would be new. But, in the story, she didn't go to a school, she was home schooled and lonely. She befriended the corpses, so what if her home school is of a bunch of corpses in school uniforms, and one in a Valedictorian gown?

Although, I must say I don't fully believe Cindy will be in this house.

Well, she was never seen again after the fire... No one knows where she went... Maybe she is apart of the skool. We just didn't know at the time.

okay so lets say that were going with mostly new stuff, they could be focusing on different cultures of fear, like hoodoo/voodoo in the new orleans area, or romanian vampies, mythological creatures. dont forget the zombie myth came from the voodoo/hoodoo culture.........., even the old irish myth about the jack-o-lantern, ...........

Because It's on the HHN XX website.

well theres alot on the website right now but i dont think were gonna see that much of it, it is really just a teaser site. not trying to argue, just saying that we cant really say everything on the site is concrete for a return.

the most effective smell use i believe was the fecal matter smell pumped in for the original psychoscarepy house

I liked the damp dirt smell from The Hallow.

The Psychoscarepy smell was nearly torture.

Mae

well theres alot on the website right now but i dont think were gonna see that much of it, it is really just a teaser site. not trying to argue, just saying that we cant really say everything on the site is concrete for a return.

True. If you ask me, nothing Is set In stone until opening night. I was just curious that they put that on the site.

So someone was cast as Harry Warden in the Disaster House. Why is the guy from My Bloody Valentine in there? I always thought the Parade Building and Hollywood Blvd where the places we would be seeing our old favorites. I think this is the first year of HHN I have been completely stumped...and I don't like it.

HHNRumors.com is now reporting that the "mardi gras" roles (Which has now been confirmed to be in the San Francisco SZ) were given to many attractive, tiny and petite ladies and many attractive guys. The guys offered the roles are to be shirtless. The polt thickens...

And in response to Gambit...I think Harry Warden is simply the screen name of the poster who was cast for a role in the Disaster house. Hopefully we are thinking of the same role...

Edited by Source