HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh so the area speculated to have sliders has red brick. *noddles* Yeah that probably wouldn't do. Bricks tear up my knee pads and steel something fierce, not to mention I do just as much damage to the surface. Also aren't some areas pretty dense with people, or have been known in the past to be pretty dense? That wouldn't be a good thing at all to have people sliding around at people's legs, not enough room and could turn very quickly from Scare, to human bowling if the person isn't careful about it.

Anyone have updates on what the facades look like?

The thread was cleaned up some. Due to the sensitive nature of religion, and this being the HHN Construction thread, anything related to religion has been removed. We did keep some discussion about RTU and how it effected some of the zones. However, keep it to construction and not RTU vs, HHN or Religion vs. HHN, etc.

Just hang tight till RTU ends, and we'll get back to the program! :)

Just got back from Universal today and am sad to report the construction so far (with the exception of the Saws and steam zone, which looks fantastic by the way) have been covered with black tarps for Rock The Universe, so until this christian concert event is over I'm guessing we won't be getting any construction reports...but on the positive side I did get to meet a few hot christian chicks at the park ( NO, I did not go there for Rock The Universe...that's not my type of scene, dig?)

Just got back from Universal today and am sad to report the construction so far (with the exception of the Saws and steam zone, which looks fantastic by the way) have been covered with black tarps for Rock The Universe, so until this christian concert event is over I'm guessing we won't be getting any construction reports...but on the positive side I did get to meet a few hot christian chicks at the park ( NO, I did not go there for Rock The Universe...that's not my type of scene, dig?)

Nice cwoolboy. *In "The Todd" voice from Scrubs* "E-Five!" *slap*

Edited by Terror Inc.

They are adding sliders to the haunt? I should fly over just for that, I slide for a local haunt here in Texas, just finished making my gloves and stripping the leather from the steel toe boots.

But to stay on subject heh. Yeah the coverage is great! if there are any complaints about the covered areas, it will no longer be Universal's fault. I wasn't impressed with the Coven's description, but I am now very curious about what the heck it is going to be like.

Make sure to come down to Howl O Scream as well. They have Sliders also.

Make sure to come down to Howl O Scream as well. They have Sliders also.

I won't be going anywhere this season, got a full time job at Starbucks and am also working a new Haunt here in SA Texas. I am really excited I am going to be able to go behind the scenes of "The House of Torment" in Austin to see how they do there scares and possibly learn some stunts. But yeah, ever since I watched the documentary on sliders from Knott Scary Farm, like three four years ago, I've seen a huge boom in slider population. Currently because I am going to be actually in the house I am working in, I have to keep sliding to a minimum so I do not wear out my gear to soon. Got to pay for it myself.

Glad to see that other peeps have other haunt events that they enjoy heh. My ultimate goal though in the future is to like take a September October vacation and tour the US to all the big names in the Haunt industry.

Also as an aside, it totally makes sense if they choose to put out stuff over night. Can't wait to see what it is they put out.

I didn't see this picture posted here but I think it really shows the essence of how Zombi Gras will be presented to us....this picture is courtesy of Tbad556 over on Orlando United.

http://twitpic.com/2nuqc7 I love how they marked over the Mard with Zomb in true Zombie humor style! :lol:

Nice find. They should have had a bloody hand print on there somewhere near the Zomb for the added ambiance lol.

Nice find. They should have had a bloody hand print on there somewhere near the Zomb for the added ambiance lol.

ZOMBIance!

I misspoke a word a few years ago and it came out as 'zombiance'. We call it that now, along with the 'FEARamones' produced by my Bloody Mary BPAL perfume oil.

I must say, they both work rather nicely in this year's lexicon. :D

Mae