HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i remember correctly, one of the "masters" got a video or they recorded (im not sure) but anyways they recorded the michael myers halloween maze while it was being constructed. with out the info being released yet i think.

yes and no all the mazes where annouced already at the time it was like 2 weeks before opening day i believe the leader of the Master or whatever he is that one kid XhalloweenX somthing got a video from a friend Quote un Quote of it during early stages of its contruction besides being trasspassing illegaly it was dangerous as any construction site plus he was running around which made it more dangerouse this is the same thing that orlando HHN fans hate because beside hurting themself it could do damage to the event itself

WOW, did Murdy ever find out? smeone needs to put a stop to thier madness

yeah universal contacted him and because of his young age and the fact he said he didnt take the video (Even though you can hear his voice laughing on the video) and he begged murdy for forgivness so unfortunaly he was not banned from the event

Guys if you must talk about the HHNMaster any further, start a rant thread. ;)

With that said Murdy said that concept art will be released soon.

The Press Release better be unveiled by next week and not be pushed back a week further! :leatherface:

Guys if you must talk about the HHNMaster any further, start a rant thread. ;)

With that said Murdy said that concept art will be released soon.

The Press Release better be unveiled by next week and not be pushed back a week further! :leatherface:

also to post whether be true or not. go to google search bar. type in halloween horror nights. and click the news tab. and scroll down to universal studios amps up the scare ante. pretty interesting news. sounds like hollywoods event is finally is competing with orlando's event this year.

all in all sounds like this year might be the motherbird of them all. i can't wait only 3 or 4 more months. cause the media can squeeze out information that other people can't get.

"Phrenology (from Greek: φρήν, phrēn, "mind"; and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is a hypothesis stating that the personality traits of a person can be derived from the shape of the skull. It is now considered a pseudoscience. Developed by German physician Franz Joseph Gall in 1796,[1] the discipline was very popular in the 19th century. The principal British centre for phrenology was Edinburgh, where the Edinburgh Phrenological Society was established in 1820. In 1843, François Magendie referred to phrenology as "a pseudo-science of the present day."[2] Phrenological thinking was, however, influential in 19th-century psychiatry and modern neuroscience."

From Wikipedia. Just thought it might help in the spec of these characters. ;)

"Phrenology (from Greek: φρήν, phrēn, "mind"; and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is a hypothesis stating that the personality traits of a person can be derived from the shape of the skull. It is now considered a pseudoscience. Developed by German physician Franz Joseph Gall in 1796,[1] the discipline was very popular in the 19th century. The principal British centre for phrenology was Edinburgh, where the Edinburgh Phrenological Society was established in 1820. In 1843, François Magendie referred to phrenology as "a pseudo-science of the present day."[2] Phrenological thinking was, however, influential in 19th-century psychiatry and modern neuroscience."

From Wikipedia. Just thought it might help in the spec of these characters. ;)

it will be interesting to see how the character looks

also to post whether be true or not. go to google search bar. type in halloween horror nights. and click the news tab. and scroll down to universal studios amps up the scare ante. pretty interesting news. sounds like hollywoods event is finally is competing with orlando's event this year.

all in all sounds like this year might be the motherbird of them all. i can't wait only 3 or 4 more months. cause the media can squeeze out information that other people can't get.

Heres a link to that article:

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/universal-studios-ho-7109/

How do they have the dates when Uni hasnt even released them yet? If these dates are correct, we're getting a few extra nights! As many nights as USO HHN if I'm not mistaken.

AANNDD according to the article TT will make a stop @ Kong!!?? As much as I wanna believe all of this, I have to say "I'll believe it when I see it."

[great find gasmaskman!]

Freakazoid the It was on topic because I brought up the the tweet about construction in July and brought up how last year one of them wandered into the Halloween maze during construction illegaly and just asked everyone to avoid this

the article says there will be 5 mazes, so no hope for 6?

hopefully they mean new and are excluding HOH

The artical looks legit and Murdy was teasing that kong might be part of the terror tram this year so i say its looks legit so Gasmask my hats off to you

hopefully they mean new and are excluding HOH

Here's what the article said:

I would be shocked to see any of those movie properties reappear in 2010, although the park's year-round House of Horrors attraction will almost certainly be one of the five haunted mazes.

So I guess there's no hope for a sixth maze. Darn, I was really hoping for a one. Oh well, it's better than just four. Another thing I discovered is that it said six sarezones; that means there will be an equal amount of dead space as last year, at least I hope not.

Maybe the park officials did that on purpose so they can expand to six later on and make more advertising a few years down the road stating again, "Now more mazes than ever!" Just my thoughts.

Now to speculate where the fifth maze will be. I say Gibson lawn.

Edited by Freakazoid

Here's what the article said:

So I guess there's no hope for a sixth maze. Darn, I was really hoping for a one. Oh well, it's better than just four. Another thing I discovered is that it said six sarezones; that means there will be an equal amount of dead space as last year, at least I hope not.

Maybe the park officials did that on purpose so they can expand to six later on and make more advertising a few years down the road stating again, "Now more mazes than ever!" Just my thoughts.

Now to speculate where the fifth maze will be. I say Gibson lawn.

well may be hope because im calling BS on that artical now 1st they said they're sure HOH would be a "NEW" Maze not they know it will be since im sure only uni and murdy know at this point 2nd Murdy just said on twitter Kong will not be part of the Terror Tram

@HorrorNights so King kong wont be part of the terror tram

"@Dodgerfreak3 No, its a seperate experience for HHN"

Edit: well I dont know he agrees with the article and then no its confuseing so we'll just have to wait a week

Edited by Grindhousehero13

This gets interesting. This sounds like info already gathered from how many maze updates Murdy did on Twitter. Since this article is not 100% I'm still holding out for a sixth maze even though I'm not going to give up my hopes on it.

I think Murdy meant that the terror tram was a seperate experience for hhn.

well may be hope because im calling BS on that artical now 1st they said they're sure HOH would be a "NEW" Maze not they know it will be since im sure only uni and murdy know at this point 2nd Murdy just said on twitter Kong will not be part of the Terror Tram

@HorrorNights so King kong wont be part of the terror tram

"@Dodgerfreak3 No, its a seperate experience for HHN"

Edit: well I dont know he agrees with the article and then no its confuseing so we'll just have to wait a week