HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do this EVERY year with the updates guys, you'd think we'd be used to it by now, but nooo. LOL.

Murdy recently posted that hes working on audio for the houses, But he wont tell how many mazes there are this year. I really think we may have 6 this year seeing as how hes being so vague. That or he just wants to be a tease! :angry:

But back on topic, I agree that the space in between Shrek 4D and TT needs to be utilized.

And "mutant insects!?" Thats scary, I hate bugs!

John Murdy posted these two tweets saying: "Probably should dispel the rumor that Beetlejuice is the icon for HHN 2010. He's hosting a character street show in the park this summer "

And: " HHN 2010 Update - 1st press release for USH HHN should go out next week. Also working on a new theme for the short horror film competition "

Theres some comfort for ya freakazoid

Edited by baraka564

John Murdy posted these two tweets saying: "Probably should dispel the rumor that Beetlejuice is the icon for HHN 2010. He's hosting a character street show in the park this summer "

And: " HHN 2010 Update - 1st press release for USH HHN should go out next week. Also working on a new theme for the short horror film competition "

Theres some comfort for ya freakazoid

Yes.jpg

This is great! After all of these months of waiting the PR FINALLY comes out THIS week! :machinegun:

EDIT: oops. I mean NEXT week. :D

Edited by Freakazoid

its soo close I can almost taste it :P Also, does anyone know who stareted the rumor of Beetlejuice being the Icon for HHN this year? Murdy, on twitter, said Probably should dispel the rumor that Beetlejuice is the icon for HHN 2010. He's hosting a character street show in the park this summer.

there are not enough facepalms or "F**** You's" in the world for that rumor realy I mean are people mistakeing this for a family event now? Whos next casper? Rant over

but just be fair it may have just been a joke on murdy's part to promote that show hes talking about

But im happy to hear it confirm so we wont be guessing on the PR release anymore

Who knows. My guess woould be fathers day this sunday or it could even be during the week like monday tuesday those 3 days are my my guess which is like 50%

for those who may not know. I think a "clue" has leaked out on the web for the dates. go to the google search bar, type in halloweeen horror nights, and click on the story indicating 50 years later, were still physcho for physcho. there's a clue i dont know if its accurate or not. but it's claiming the event out here will start september 24 this year.

which means wow this is gonna be the longest halloween horror nights event ever. :D

for those who may not know. I think a "clue" has leaked out on the web for the dates. go to the google search bar, type in halloweeen horror nights, and click on the story indicating 50 years later, were still physcho for physcho. there's a clue i dont know if its accurate or not. but it's claiming the event out here will start september 24 this year.

which means wow this is gonna be the longest halloween horror nights event ever. biggrin.gif

I wouldnt believe it or the dates yet right now everybody is gonna be posting anything they can and there like a 10% chance that its true there might be truth with the endless sea of BS but right now id take it with a grain of salt Psycho may play a bigger part of the Terror Tram but as far as theme or maze i doubt it.

This is what we know

-1 maze is and Original concept based in Literature

-1 maze is Uni's Property (which its like 89% confirmed to be wolfman)

-4 mazes are other Studios Properties

So unless we are wrong about wolfman I doubt psycho will appear anywhere else besides where he always is

*Update*

Murdy Just Tweet a Sample of Character names

"Timmy Tumor" "Burny" "LockJob" "Coop" "Phrenology Phranc"

So sounds like a hospital theme to me so what do you guys think? Maze or SZ?

For some reason after reading that tweet, I assumed he was talking about a SZ, it didnt dawn on me till now that the people inside the mazes are also called scaractors *facepalm* But I think I'll go with my gut reaction and say its a SZ, Because last year thats all he would leak was SZ concepts. (Aside from the MBV drawings he leaked later in the Summer) But I say its a SZ because I dont think he'd give away any hints of a house yet. Just my 2 cents.

For some reason after reading that tweet, I assumed he was talking about a SZ, it didnt dawn on me till now that the people inside the mazes are also called scaractors *facepalm* But I think I'll go with my gut reaction and say its a SZ, Because last year thats all he would leak was SZ concepts. (Aside from the MBV drawings he leaked later in the Summer) But I say its a SZ because I dont think he'd give away any hints of a house yet. Just my 2 cents.

yeh it seems to feel like it would be a sz unless theres a big time movie that involves theses characters

The names have nothing in common with the hills have eyes and the film was set in the secluded mountains. I am hoping they end up releasing some concept art work for those characters because the names leave a lot to the imagination.

Edited by fallvictim21

like Fallvictum said they have nothing to do with each other whoever suggested it on facebook must have the same IQ as the people who suggested Twilight be a maze and we all know who they are

In The Hills Have eyes they were Inbrid and radiation mutants in the dessert (Who had there owns names like Lizzard and goggles) so if it was that movie it would of been a dead give away giving out the namesPlus this sounds like people with medical problems I.E. Tumor, Burns, Lock Jaw, Phernology so we dont know what it is but we know its not "THHE" plus its most likely a scarezone and Murdy said no SZ will be movie based.

And for further speculation can we please disregard what the general public post on facebook since for the most part they get more things wrong then the HHN Masters I mean half of the people on facebook still think its Orlando's facebook and were haveing the 20th anneversary this year

Edited by Grindhousehero13