HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terror Tram is definetly one thing we have over Orlando. Although IMO it can be amped up a little. I'm just sayin.

I am all about the Terror Tram over there in Hollywood. I've researched what it's about and have seen videos. You guys DO have that over us.

yes you can only experience the terror tram here in Hollywood

Hmmm... I predict the tram will go through the lawn towards the Great Outdoors country house. That's just some prediction at the top of my head.

I think it will since it will be extended this year.

According to Screamscape, it seems like HHN Orlando construction has already started! I don't think it should be that long before that PR comes out...COME OUT ALREADY!

According to John Murdys Twitter, Our construction begins after the fourth of July.

Hmmm... I predict the tram will go through the lawn towards the Great Outdoors country house. That's just some prediction at the top of my head.

That was something I had posted on the Vault, def hoping that happens, theres sooo much space behind that cabin.

Hey guys nice to see some familiuar faces

anywho so whats in the lead for whats showing up?

-PR comes out THIS MONTH. (I'm sure you're already aware of that. ;))

-Murdy has written five mazes on Twitter...I have a feeling he's hiding a sixth one.

-Wolfman is likely to show up as a maze anyway besides the fact it bombed.

-Terror Tram will be longer

That's all I know...

Also Murdy said something on Twitter about some super-secret test for the Terror Tram that was done last night and said it was successful. Hmmm...

ok so i dont realy need to catch up then well sometime this month well at least get icon and theam info BTW whats with everyody jumping on the bring Freddy and jason back wagon on twitter?

It's because everyone has been brain-washed by the YouTube HHN update phenomenon HHNBro. <_<

I think he might be referring to the event's name as a whole? I mean... didn't year 2006 have a 13 in the Halloween Horror Nights title on the signage?

I would just like to point some stuff out: The reason 2006 had the 13 in the logo basicly was because the whole event was last minute hence why we only had one maze, hardly any props and scenery on the terror tram, borrowed shows from Six Flags, HOH was a mix of store bought costmes and why the SZ had to match the area they were in, they borrowed the director to use for marketing so since it was last minute they used ads from orlandos HHN 13 cuz even if you count the year before the hiatus it dont equal 13

Hey guys nice to see some familiuar faces

anywho so whats in the lead for whats showing up?

WOOOO GRINDHOUSE WELCOME BACKK :DD

ahah and if anyone HASNT realized

its Dreamseller from the Vault :D

anyways like freak said

-PR comes out THIS MONTH not next but what im GUESSING!!! next weekend :)

-Murdy has written five mazes on Twitter...I have a feeling he's hiding a sixth one. (this oculd be a huge possibility except...where would he have it placed)

-Wolfman is likely to show up as a maze anyway besides the fact it bombed. (Fact)

-Terror Tram will be longer(Fact)

now anyone else have ANY predictions on what were gonan get this year?

i know we are in for a treat of SOME original ideas :DDD

-Murdy has written five mazes on Twitter...I have a feeling he's hiding a sixth one. (this oculd be a huge possibility except...where would he have it placed)

I think it's pretty logical that the fifth maze will end up on the Gibson Lawn. The sixth maze... maybe a sound stage... or the Jurassic Park overcrowded queue. I asked Murdy on Twitter if that would be a good maze location but he replied by say, "Maybe. But I think it could be useful for something else." Perhaps he was hinting at using that overcrowded queue for overspill crowd for a re-themed Jurassic Park ride for HHN? That would be another exciting thing to look forward to!

I predict the wolfman(obviously), the return of Jason and Halloween. the other two, or three, mazes are to hard for me to guess lol

What's up with the whole return of Jason? I thought everyone knew that neither Freddy nor Jason were going to return because of this whole NLC deal being over. It is over right? Even if it isn't we still won't get Freddy since the contract clearly states that all three characters have to be used in order for it to be valid. Bringing all three back won't happen because of all the moaning and groaning from 2008. (Apparently, if you look on the FB page, it seems like everybody has forgotten how awful repeating mazes are. They still want the big three back even after we just had them TWO YEARS IN A ROW. When will these people learn the joys of ALL-NEW?<_<)

By the way, it's great to see HHNH speculation back in business. :)

Edited by Freakazoid

I predict the wolfman(obviously), the return of Jason and Halloween. the other two, or three, mazes are to hard for me to guess lol

yes and double nope

Murdy said he wasnt repeating anything from 09 plus they wouldnt do freddy or jason without leatherface because of the NLC deal and to that this early on would be a let down on Murdy's part

Edited by Grindhousehero13

yeah thats it so far that we can count on

plus from Murdy's tweets we can gather that its a multi Studio mix unlike NLC or Lionsgate deal

Another thing that points away from Freddy or Jason is that he stated he had to nagotiate with studios for the rights where in the new line deal has one more year so he wouldnt of had to negotiate.

And remember Murdy said all SZ will be new this year so none from last year will return

10 hours ago John Murdy tweeted "HHN 2010 Update - Bringing in our main make up artist today. Scareactor designs are nearly complete. Hoping to share some designs soon"

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its just a matter of time before the theme is revieled and hopefully its like last year with a new sz or maze revieled each week till the finale update

This is just a gut feeling but I feel Murdy may be aiming more towards a Gothic theme this year.

Just think about it. The Wolfman movie being released earlier this year which would lead to a maze, the fiftieth anniversary of Psycho being this year (Not to mention the "Scream, stab, stab, chop, gurgle, plop" hint he gave for the first maze he worked on via Twitter.), and the original maze Murdy said had its origins in literature, again via Twitter. If they are indeed going for a more Gothic feel I think it would actually be a pretty good change of pace from the previous themes. With the PR just in a matter of weeks (or days!) to be unveiled, we'll find out soon.

Edited by Freakazoid