HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but this kinda pisses me off about the TT. I was letting NOES not on the TT slide but Saw and F13 have nothing to do with it either!? It's almost taking away the TT's relevance to the whole night. It used to be the story as to why those mazes were all there. Now it'll just be a mash up of horror ideas. That doesn't sit right with me. The point of having those awesome movie properties is so you can put them on the backlot, isn't it? So you can feel like you're actually walking through those movie sets (even though you're not). Isn't that what Hollywood is all about? Putting you IN the movie, making you feel like you're THERE? Backlot won't be awesome anymore if I'm just running through a bunch of random ideas that I can't relate to. That's why the weakest points of the TT in 07, 08 and 09 were all parts that had nothing to do with the movies. 07 and 09 of WotW was boring but how was 08? FUCKING AWESOME because Freddy wrecked EVERYTHING. Whoville? Sure, those chainsaws get your heart pounding and ready to go for the long walk but it was never anything AMAZING. Only thing worth seeing now is the Psycho set and as awesome as that is, I think most of us can kinda say we're used to that now (I still get goosebumps, but that's just me). Boo, I boo the Terror Tram this year! Nothing to look forward to on the backlot... oh... well.

Now it's time for Murdy to answer for his crimes. Don't worry guys, I'm sure his explanation as to having Saw again is a creative one. He must have had a revelation to make it like 50 times better...

@HorrorNights saw maze again? Why? Last year it was bad and people hated it so why bring it back!?should of put SCREAM maze in lower lot....

@Alunatic Highest rated maze in 09...

Son of a bitch!

EDIT: Pretty shitty news... @horrorfan1 The filmmakers really wanted to do it again and it was #1 last year, plus we're adding some new traps. F13 is all new

The Saw maze will NOT be all new, just some new traps.

But SAW was not bad last year it was realy done well do I want it back no but it did do well.

* La Llorona (Western Street)

* Klownz (New York Street)

* Freakz (French Street)

* Nightmarez (Entrance)

* Lunaticz (London Street)

* Pigz (Lower Lot)

.... you gotta be fucking kidding me with the Z's. We were joking at first but... holy shit that's bad.

* La Llorona (Western Street)

* Klownz (New York Street)

* Freakz (French Street)

* Nightmarez (Entrance)

* Lunaticz (London Street)

* Pigz (Lower Lot)

.... you gotta be fucking kidding me with the Z's. We were joking at first but... holy shit that's bad.

haha i know i saw that and was just like oh. my. god. aha xD

Well I think this marks the official end of our speculating guys. It's been fun and to be honest, VERY disappointing. We've had a good 10 months of blabbering on and anticipating the hell out of this event only to be given repeat after repeat. I think we're in for our worst year yet but will that stop our fun? No! I was really actually contemplating not going this year but with the new Terror Tram announcement, all has been saved in my heart that there IS some good in the world. See ya guys in the other threads.

Well since DTH's closing statement failed to fulfill it's purpose, I guess I'll give the official closing spiel.

It's been a great pleasure being able to speculate with you guys on the Vault and then on here for this year. I never thought we would finally reach the point where we would know what's coming, but time flying by very fast proved it wrong. ;) Funny how at the end of 2009 we speculate on Scream, Wolfman, Hellraiser, and possibly Saw 2.0 (Should've figured that out all year!) and then be shocked to find Freddy and Jason return! Even though I, and I'm sure many of you, am disappointed at the recycling that has occurred at our event this year, I'm still looking forward to having a great time at HHN Hollywood. Now that speculation has come to an official close, I request this thread be locked so that we may further discuss in a HHNH discussion thread.

I hope you all enjoyed speculation for this year as much as I did! Even when November first rolls around and when 2010: "What Fear Fears Most" ends, it'll be a dark and depressing time sure, but that also marks the official start of a brand-new joy: Speculation for HHN 2011! Even though we pretty much know about a third of what's to come next year (Scream, Hellraiser and maybe My Soul to Take), I can't wait to speculate with guys once again! See you in the other threads guys! (Or possibly at the event itself!)

-Freakazoid

Well since DTH's closing statement failed to fulfill it's purpose, I guess I'll give the official closing spiel.

It's been a great pleasure being able to speculate with you guys on the Vault and then on here for this year. I never thought we would finally reach the point where we would know what's coming, but time flying by very fast proved it wrong. ;) Funny how at the end of 2009 we speculate on Scream, Wolfman, Hellraiser, and possibly Saw 2.0 (Should've figured that out all year!) and then be shocked to find Freddy and Jason return! Even though I, and I'm sure many of you, am disappointed at the recycling that has occurred at our event this year, I'm still looking forward to having a great time at HHN Hollywood. Now that speculation has come to an official close, I request this thread be locked so that we may further discuss in a HHNH discussion thread.

I hope you all enjoyed speculation for this year as much as I did! Even when November first rolls around and when 2010: "What Fear Fears Most" ends, it'll be a dark and depressing time sure, but that also marks the official start of a brand-new joy: Speculation for HHN 2011! Even though we pretty much know about a third of what's to come next year (Scream, Hellraiser and maybe My Soul to Take), I can't wait to speculate with guys once again! See you in the other threads guys! (Or possibly at the event itself!)

-Freakazoid

i shall ,like Freak, as well contribute my final words to my little baby of specualtion

First off i would like to Thank each and every single one of you who has contributed to this 2010 speculation, you've all helped out so much for this year no matter how off topic we got

or how wrong we were at the mazes, we did our best and even though some leaks got out we still stood our ground and did the best we possibly could

Without all of us, yes ALL of us, we prolly wouldve been stuck on our asses dying to figure out what HHNH would be this year

You guys are the greatest team, from past Vault Memebers to New HNN Members

To me you are all Family

i hope to see EACH and every one of you this year at HHN

as well as in the 2011 speculation

by mid Nov please come back to watch and Exclusive interview i will be doing with Murdy very very soon

as well as keep an eye out for Legendary Truth CA Collective to be in effect THIS/NEXT year

i will be posting the dates in a new thread as well as the OFFICIAL MEET UP soon

to all of you once again from the bottom of my heart

thank you

i love each and every single one of you<3

And now as the darkness starts to fall

and this California Heatwave begins to die down

the cool air fills are spines with the faint sound

the walls come alive

the fog fills the night sky

and once again

Halloween Horror Nights is back

Ready for 2010

because Remember