HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one, You got me-even with the zoolander part- the way i was looking at it i didn't see the part saying it was a phony and I just sat there looking and wondering then thought, hmm.... i really don't think ash would be a good and/or smart icon to have thats when I scrolled down and saw it was fake

I thought this board needed to lighten up just a bit. We're all so wound up over this PR being released! We need to remember to just relax and live life till it comes out. HHN feels like a big part of my life too! I know how it feels! I'm glad that made you all laugh. I wasn't sure if it was going to come off convincing but I threw that Zoolander one in there just for good measure, because if I just kept going with it then that would just be plain mean.

And hey, Evil Dead is a possibility!

Edited by DTH316

I thought this board needed to lighten up just a bit. We're all so wound up over this PR being released! We need to remember to just relax and live life till it comes out. HHN feels like a big part of my life too! I know how it feels! I'm glad that made you all laugh. I wasn't sure if it was going to come off convincing but I threw that Zoolander one in there just for good measure, because if I just kept going with it then that would just be plain mean.

And hey, Evil Dead is a possibility!

The Ash Icon Thing is what i ment but my hats off to you.

Anywho Murdy clarified on kong, its gonna be a open as an attraction like Jurassic park or the simpsons and is sperate from the Terror Tram

@jayrocketfront You'll get to experience it for HHN, not as part of Terror Tram though. It'll be its own thing

So I guess you can say we get an extra ride

Ooooh, a Knotts announcement will hold me off until than!

Good news on Kong though, so I suppose I was right about the separate trams being used. It just sounds weird when they could just roll it all into one.

Also means I don't have to renew my AP!

This isn't HHN but GOOD GOD, Knotts, HUGE THUMBS UP.

Sleepy Hollow Mountain?!!?! You flippin' kiddin' me?! That's the most amazing sounding maze in the history of existence.

I can't wait for the haunting season this year!

I'll be attending Knotts solely for that maze/ride.

This isn't HHN but GOOD GOD, Knotts, HUGE THUMBS UP.

Sleepy Hollow Mountain?!!?! You flippin' kiddin' me?! That's the most amazing sounding maze in the history of existence.

I can't wait for the haunting season this year!

I'll be attending Knotts solely for that maze/ride.

Keep in mind there is a Knott's forum on the main page. As a matter of fact, the forum is right here

Back to HHN, Knott's is supposed to unveil all today and Universal is still too stubborn to even unveil the theme until the next couple of weeks or so! Come on Universal! All my attention is being directed to Knott's! Grab my attention already!

Well Today is Saturday the PR is suppose to be out today or tomorrow for HHNH

please ladies and gentleman keep your Knotts Discussion on the KNOTTS side of the forum (god i was about to say vault Dx)

and also if you have a short one sentence answer please try and make it just a bit longer i HATE coming on the boards to see an answer like

i cant wait till the pr -end

sorry for being the negative person on the board right now

but please Continue on with Speculation

thank you :)

Edited by StevenForTmrw

please ladies and gentleman keep your Knotts Discussion on the KNOTTS side of the forum (god i was about to say vault Dx)

and also if you have a short one sentence answer please try and make it just a bit longer i HATE coming on the boards to see an answer like

Hey careful about double posting.

Okay that was a joke but seriously try not to do that if you can.

Also, didn't you hear that the PR has been delayed by a week or two? It sounds like it won't come out until early July after Kong opens and HHN construction begins. <_<

Okay that was a joke but seriously try not to do that if you can.

Also, didn't you hear that the PR has been delayed by a week or two? It sounds like it won't come out until early July after Kong opens and HHN construction begins. <_<

0.0 i didnt know i double posted xD sorry about that

and it got moved to a couple of weeks??? -.-

:zombie_attack: MURDY YOU BETTER RUN NOW >.<

i was hoping we'd at least would get something this week and now NOTHING AT ALL

errrrr >.<

but like i was saying please go back to speculation

Another thing universal might wanna keep things hush hush this year. Is due to a lot of underage kids from youtube and twitter kept sneaking into places where they shouldn't be going. And causing conflict with the park officials.

hell if i was murdy i would get tired of people asking me the same thing everyday, every other hour, when they think murdy will give them specifically answers to everything before everyone else.

i know there young and anxious for the event but geez give it a rest for a few days and be patient.

:P

yes patience is a virtue with anything.