HHN 2017 Speculation

18 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

If John got the rights to King properties there's no way he would put them all together, they're coveted properties and it would be best received if they put them in separate mazes rather than limiting them to partial mazes

I see what you mean but I can still see this happening with smaller King properties like Cujo, Christine, Tommyknockers and Misery. Not under the title of "best of Stephen King" though. 

17 hours ago, Timberfellingrobot said:

Are you saying like a "Best of Stephen King" maze?

Yeah Carrie being the first of the compilation maze because it's Stephen King's first story, The Shining would be the second part of the maze, and It would be the final part due to the upcoming remake. As for the mental hospital controversy last year with Knotts & AHS Asylum Universal could set it in 2012 were Briarcliff Manor is close & abandoned with Bloody Face jumpscaring guest.

Edited by Psycho_Bates

This sounds crazy, but stick with me. Murdy is known for changing it up, for instance last year with the purge scare zones through the whole park.  Maybe, Murdy will make a Stephen King themed park.  Like I said, I know this sounds crazy but Murdy could totally throw a twist like this.

1 hour ago, JZOMBIE said:

This sounds crazy, but stick with me. Murdy is known for changing it up, for instance last year with the purge scare zones through the whole park.  Maybe, Murdy will make a Stephen King themed park.  Like I said, I know this sounds crazy but Murdy could totally throw a twist like this.

That's a little too ballsy for Murdy to do, even if he is a kinda carny guy. 

4 minutes ago, Psycho_Bates said:

Wow. This got me wondering with AHS Asylum. After what happen to Knotts last year with Fear VR does anyone think Asylum will be set in 2012 were Briarcliff is close & abandoned with only Bloody Face jumpscaring guest?

No, I don't think so. That would be injustice to all AHS and HHN fans. Orlando got away with Lunatics playground so I'm sure that Hollywood and even Orlando (if they share IP again) will get away with it. 

15 hours ago, ghoulsandghost333 said:

I can see it being The Thing and The Shining however I feel like The Shining would be a better guess for the "writers block" hint, just a thought (:

Was writers block an official code name or just a hint. It makes a lot of sense, but the shining is known for being a complex movie and I think it would be a lot more the 62 pages.

1 hour ago, JZOMBIE said:

Was writers block an official code name or just a hint. It makes a lot of sense, but the shining is known for being a complex movie and I think it would be a lot more the 62 pages.

It's an official codename

62 isn't enough to fit in the content of The Shining. Possibly The Thing, I have yet to see The Thing so I don't really know if 62 pages would be able to fit the content of that 

10 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

It's an official codename

62 isn't enough to fit in the content of The Shining. Possibly The Thing, I have yet to see The Thing so I don't really know if 62 pages would be able to fit the content of that 

They've already done a The Thing maze (I'm pretty sure it was the remake) so 62 pages would make sense since he probably already has notes