HHN 2017 Speculation

19 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

So you're saying it's not Insidious, that leaves one option... it's treason then. Ever since I saw your name I've wanted to make a Palpatine joke but I haven't been able to make one until now. 

The facade is interesting because its not from any horror movie that currently exits or else somebody would have found it by now. The only place it's been seen is on the episode of Face Off with Jason Blum. To me that's the biggest piece of evidence of it pointing towards Insidious since Jason could have seen the episode while they were in pre production for Insidious ch. 4 and decided to use the house since he liked the aesthetic of it. The house definitely gives off an Insidious vibe. There was also a photo posted on twitter from someone in the crew of Insidious ch. 4 that showed where they were filming and it looked very similar to the oil fields where the house is located

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

And that's a good point, I haven't seen any of those pictures mentioned. Honestly won't mind an Insidious house since I love those movies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheev4Senate said:

I just find it weird because the facade for Insidious Chapter 4 does NOT look like a NM house. It's looks like something from the East Coast or up north. I'm from Phoenix and typically we don't have that sort of brick for houses in the southwest. I'm not sure but it just rings as odd to me. I'm not saying it's "It" and I can't really provide any alternatives but it just looks weird to me.

as some one who's lived from coast to coast, I can agree that the house doesn't seem to fit anywhere in the  southwest. the Rand house's (the one the facade is based on)  is early 20's Californian architecture. the brickwork could pass as a midwestern home (i.e. Missouri) or an east coast home but the area surrounding the home is all wrong. New Mexican architecture is primarily adobe inspired and rarely uses straight brick even in the 20's. AND

40 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

So you're saying it's not Insidious, that leaves one option... it's treason then. Ever since I saw your name I've wanted to make a Palpatine joke but I haven't been able to make one until now. 

The facade is interesting because its not from any horror movie that currently exits or else somebody would have found it by now. The only place it's been seen is on the episode of Face Off with Jason Blum. To me that's the biggest piece of evidence of it pointing towards Insidious since Jason could have seen the episode while they were in pre production for Insidious ch. 4 and decided to use the house since he liked the aesthetic of it. The house definitely gives off an Insidious vibe. There was also a photo posted on twitter from someone in the crew of Insidious ch. 4 that showed where they were filming and it looked very similar to the oil fields where the house is located

I too love the SW reference 

but the  counter argument I have for you is that Insidious 4 is primarily being filmed in Santa Clarita. yes  there are a few areas that look like the oil feilds  in SC but honestly there is way too  much gentrification  in that area for it to pass as NM especially in the 60's and 70's where Insidious is taking place. So either the rumor about ch. 4 taking place in  New Mexico is just that; A rumor, Blumhouse is getting lazier with the production value of their films, or there is something we are missing. personally I do think all three are equally as likely.

Edited by Shye Rage
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bendelthegreat said:

I've been trying to figure out how 'Insidious: Chapter 4' relates to the codename 'Writer's Block' for a while now. The hints we've been given have been: 

-Murdy went through 20,000 pictures for the maze. 

-Has to do with Writer's Block (but he also stated "It doesn't specifically have to do with writer's block ... more the keyboard in the pic". The keyboard as we all know has an H and M partially crossed out and the N blacked out)

June 15, you asked for an extra hint for the property, to which Murdy replied, 'It's one letter' (meaning either H or N or M). Someone replied, 'Wondering why the "N" is the only letter crossed out", and oddly enough Murdy put "It doesn't like it". 

July 4 was when the speculation really went wild that JP Queue would hold the 'Blumhouse' maze that's rumored as the facade received lots of bricks and windows to fit the 'Get Out' house facade. But, Murdy threw another curveball at us. Someone wrote "Well, I was lead to believe it might've been Get Out because of the bricks. Also, there's still room for speculations b/it's unfinished." Murdy: "The bricks were just a clever ruse. When we take them down the true facade will be revealed." 

Later that day someone wrote to Murdy: "I am hearing a new insidious movie is in the works. Suspicious." Murdy: "It is suspicious. But I haven't seen that movie."

July 26 - "Have you ever thought about doing an It, Annabelle, or Conjuring maze?" Murdy: "Yes yes and yes."

It's hard to think he'd do a maze for a movie that both doesn't come out until next year, and he himself hasn't seen yet. For just about anything that comes to Horror Nights, Murdy seems to like to take a look at it first; whether it's video games (he plays them beforehand), music, TV shows, and even movies. That makes 'Chapter 4' the most unlikely contender. 'It', however, seems pretty solid to appear at the event. 

The 'N' on the keyboard a lot of people say is for iNsidious, but what if it's really for Neibolt St, the house where Pennywise lives? As for "Writer's Block", I'm almost certain (the only thing I can't source) King got writer's block while writing this novel. That way it's about writer's block but also not about writer's block equally. 'It' is also the stronger fit for the two because it's been shattering records left and right. The teaser trailer alone beat out 'Fate of the Furious' for views on YouTube (a stupid record, but hey, it means popularity). Opening weekend the film is set to demolish. Not only the massive anticipation for the new film, the book is still a huge seller making it widely known, and if you haven't read it, you've at least come to know the TV mini-series. To have the maze at the event also makes sense because of cross promotion. People will see the film and then want to do the maze afterwards (that's what I did when 'Insidious: Into the Further' was at the event after the opening of 'Chapter 2'). So it benefits both Universal and Warner Bros. 

As for 'Chapter 4' though? Nobody knows what the film is about. You can argue that it doesn't matter, but I have a strong feeling it matters to Murdy. He seems extremely focused on story with his mazes, which is why even the mashups have a story to follow along with. And trying to use the maze as a teaser for the film will limit the potential of what he can/cannot do (looking at 'Crimson Peak: Maze of Madness' which, although it was beautiful, failed in the fact it couldn't do very much from the film). All of that, and the fact I still can't figure out how 'Writer's Block' is the codename for the maze. 

While this is a really, really good argument, the only thing i see wrong with it is murdy didnt have to watch the movie. He gets the scripts to the movies if they havent come out yet, and in the hint he said he looked at 20,000 pictures. If it was IT he'd probably be able to see at least a rough cut of the film, but since insidious was pushed back they only had pictures to give him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HHNManics said:

Also the rights to IT as a haunted House was given to Hollywood + Vine so sorry no IT Maze this year.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/haunted-house-bringing-pennywises-lair-hollywood-1027761

Not the first time a film has had multiple haunt experiences for it in a single year. 

But wait, that contradicts earlier statements that King was holding onto his IPs and not allowing haunts made after them? Seeing as we're getting 'The Shining' at Horror Nights, and 'The IT Experience' in Hollywood (which runs August 14 - September 10, ending before Horror Nights begins so no overlap there), that must mean that King doesn't hold exclusive ownership of the IPs, and the studio does. Sure, he created them, but he had to have sold partial rights to the studio in order for the films to be made. And while he has a partial foot in the door, the studio does get a pretty fair say in what becomes of them. So we have 'The IT Experience' in Hollywood, and the traveling 'Float: A Cinematic VR Experience' happening during a time when King is apparently against his IPs being used in such a manner. 

Anything can happen. 

9 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

Not the first time a film has had multiple haunt experiences for it in a single year. 

But wait, that contradicts earlier statements that King was holding onto his IPs and not allowing haunts made after them? Seeing as we're getting 'The Shining' at Horror Nights, and 'The IT Experience' in Hollywood (which runs August 14 - September 10, ending before Horror Nights begins so no overlap there), that must mean that King doesn't hold exclusive ownership of the IPs, and the studio does. Sure, he created them, but he had to have sold partial rights to the studio in order for the films to be made. And while he has a partial foot in the door, the studio does get a pretty fair say in what becomes of them. So we have 'The IT Experience' in Hollywood, and the traveling 'Float: A Cinematic VR Experience' happening during a time when King is apparently against his IPs being used in such a manner. 

Anything can happen. 

Why is this "IT" conversation still happening? Stop trying to make IT happen, IT's not going to happen. Jigsaw. Insidious. Blumhouse. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JonaMar said:

Why is this "IT" conversation still happening? Stop trying to make IT happen, IT's not going to happen. Jigsaw. Insidious. Blumhouse. 

Because the only sign 'Insidious' is coming is a leaked maze lineup that got one wrong. So there's still a chance it can have something else wrong too. 

This is a speculation forum, so I'm going to speculate until the full lineup is announced from John Murdy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

Anything can happen. 

Why are you opposing the leaked lineup so much? What evidence do you have that goes against it? All you're doing is pulling speculation about IT out of your behind and getting upset that we're shutting you down because we know what we're talking about. The leaked lineup is confirmed by numerous people with numerous inside sources. But okay, believe IT is coming all you want, but you're gonna get nothing but disappointment if you're so set on IT coming to the event and you'll get an I told you so from me and others when Insidious ch. 4, Jigsaw, and Blumhouse of Horrors are the final announcements. You're right, nothing is 100% confirmed. And while I would LOVE for IT to come this year as I've heard from people who have seen advanced screenings that it's amazing, it's just not happening. IT didn't even FILM IN LA WHERE THE HOUSE IS LOCATED! IT filmed in Canada. The house that's in the JO Queue won't be IT, it's Insidious ch. 4, the house in Parisian Courtyard won't be IT, it's Blumhouse of Horrors, the house on the metro sets by 747 won't be IT, it's Jigsaw. The leaked lineup has no evidence against it and you have no evidence to support your claim. 

9 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

Because the only sign 'Insidious' is coming is a leaked maze lineup that got one wrong. So there's still a chance it can have something else wrong too. 

This is a speculation forum, so I'm going to speculate until the full lineup is announced from John Murdy. 

You know a Scare Actor just came in and confirmed that IT isn't happening right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Why are you opposing the leaked lineup so much? What evidence do you have that goes against it? All you're doing is pulling speculation about IT out of your behind and getting upset that we're shutting you down because we know what we're talking about. The leaked lineup is confirmed by numerous people with numerous inside sources. But okay, believe IT is coming all you want, but you're gonna get nothing but disappointment if you're so set on IT coming to the event and you'll get an I told you so from me and others when Insidious ch. 4, Jigsaw, and Blumhouse of Horrors are the final announcements. You're right, nothing is 100% confirmed. And while I would LOVE for IT to come this year as I've heard from people who have seen advanced screenings that it's amazing, it's just not happening. IT didn't even FILM IN LA WHERE THE HOUSE IS LOCATED! IT filmed in Canada. The house that's in the JO Queue won't be IT, it's Insidious ch. 4, the house in Parisian Courtyard won't be IT, it's Blumhouse of Horrors, the house on the metro sets by 747 won't be IT, it's Jigsaw. The leaked lineup has no evidence against it and you have no evidence to support your claim. 

I've put my evidence down. 

But I think nobody cared to read it because the leaked lineup has everyone in a trance. If it's so wrong to speculate on a speculation forum, then maybe delete the entire forum. 

The leaked lineup won. There's no joy in making guesses and trying to figure out what's coming. It told you everything you need to know, the only thing it didn't tell you is how the code names match the property. Murdy chose those code names specifically. You solved the 'Ash vs Evil Dead' one (with help from the leaked lineup), so now is the final challenge to prove me wrong. Connect the code name for JP Queue to 'Chapter 4' without pulling the house facade into it. Sure, writer's block is a ruse, but work backwards and try to connect the dots with more evidence than the leaked lineup. 

I know 'It' may not actually come, but I'm almost pretty sure neither will 'Insidious: Chapter 4'. I'm speculating it will come based off hints and other ties that Murdy has provided us to try and have fun until an announcement comes. 

If if I had known the entire Horror Nights fandom would be this way, then I wouldn't have joined this forum. But hey, once the leaked lineup has everyone removed from its trance I'm sure you're all lovely people.

• Like 1

About the saw maze and why I'm positive it's coming to HHN this year: On a drive home with an entertainment/ops sup I said "I heard saw is one of the mazes, but that doesn't make sense since murdy said no repeats" they said "It is, but it's not going to be different from the last saw maze, so it's technically not a repeat." And to briefly touch on the ToT: At this event I attended (same night as the drive with the sup) we all talked about the maze lineup, we were arguing over whether Titans was going to be a maze or the terror tram. Someone said Chicky was the tram and Titans was the replacement for conjuring, so I guess everyone was right. All this leads me to believe that my sources are accurate. 

Ps. Blumhouse was the first maze to be discussed that day and the sup said "Oh yeah, that's for sure one of the mazes" So I have no doubt they're right. 

• Like 1

Never signed an NDA so you're wrong there, bud. Also, the source is just someone saying things and me relaying it to the forum. They still could be wrong, I just have reason to believe they aren't. We don't sign NDA's till orientation which isn't for another week. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

Never signed an NDA so you're wrong there, bud. Also, the source is just someone saying things and me relaying it to the forum. They still could be wrong, I just have reason to believe they aren't. We don't sign NDA's till orientation which isn't for another week. 

Then that's Universal's bad - trusting people.

I'm going to continue to speculate on a speculation forum. Heck, a few weeks ago I brought up 'Halloween: Season of the Witch' as a possibility and never got the response I got for mentioning 'It'. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bendelthegreat said:

Then that's Universal's bad - trusting people.

I'm going to continue to speculate on a speculation forum. Heck, a few weeks ago I brought up 'Halloween: Season of the Witch' as a possibility and never got the response I got for mentioning 'It'. 

That moment when you shoot someone's speculation down and then a supervisor says and I quote "It is, I saw it on the official promo poster that hasn't gone out yet" in regards to "Too bad IT isn't coming to the event this year. I'll say as much, Insidious is the only maze we never talked about at the event. So if I'm wrong, it's about that. I kindly recant my previos statement on the fact. Also, kinda sus that the IT experience end the day before HHN officially begins. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

I've put my evidence down. 

But I think nobody cared to read it because the leaked lineup has everyone in a trance. If it's so wrong to speculate on a speculation forum, then maybe delete the entire forum. 

The leaked lineup won. There's no joy in making guesses and trying to figure out what's coming. It told you everything you need to know, the only thing it didn't tell you is how the code names match the property. Murdy chose those code names specifically. You solved the 'Ash vs Evil Dead' one (with help from the leaked lineup), so now is the final challenge to prove me wrong. Connect the code name for JP Queue to 'Chapter 4' without pulling the house facade into it. Sure, writer's block is a ruse, but work backwards and try to connect the dots with more evidence than the leaked lineup. 

I know 'It' may not actually come, but I'm almost pretty sure neither will 'Insidious: Chapter 4'. I'm speculating it will come based off hints and other ties that Murdy has provided us to try and have fun until an announcement comes. 

If if I had known the entire Horror Nights fandom would be this way, then I wouldn't have joined this forum. But hey, once the leaked lineup has everyone removed from its trance I'm sure you're all lovely people.

Early on in the season we're all great people because we just share lists of what we want for the year and what we expect, usually everyone comes to agree on a few key properties (this year it was Jigsaw, The Conjuring, Insidious ch. 4, and The Shining). Then the lineup leaks and at that point we're pretty sure about everything that's coming to the event. And later on in the season when quite a few properties on the leaked lineup have been announced is when we become like this. At this point in the season, it's pretty much too late to throw a new property in the mix because the leaked lineup is all but confirmed. 

The connections aren't always as complicated as they appear to be. Without bringing in the facade as evidence for Insidious ch. 4, John talked about having to use a large number of reference images for a maze, and considering Insidious had been pushed back I would say that's a fair bet for Insidious. Jigsaw was presumably finished by then or atleast finished enough to the point where John could watch a cut of the film to make the maze. The actual codename Writer's Block has nothing to do with the actual act of having writer's block but with the picture specifically the letter N since it's entirely blacked out. N could connect to quite a few things with Insidious, it could be LiN Shaye who plays Elise. It could be that Lin Shaye appeared in Nightmare on Elm Street. The one that's most likely to me is just as simple as iNsidious. You can say it Nsidious and it sounds similar to the title. He hasn't said much more about Writer's Block other than the letter N so that's pretty much all we have to go on. I've tried getting more out of him but he's pretty tight lipped if he feels like we're onto him

Even without the leaked lineup, Ashes to Ashes would've been easy to solve. John talked about a Bowie album, then said the next maze announcements hint was an album from 1980. Bowie+1980=Ashes to Ashes off of Scary Monsters

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Early on in the season we're all great people because we just share lists of what we want for the year and what we expect, usually everyone comes to agree on a few key properties (this year it was Jigsaw, The Conjuring, Insidious ch. 4, and The Shining). Then the lineup leaks and at that point we're pretty sure about everything that's coming to the event. And later on in the season when quite a few properties on the leaked lineup have been announced is when we become like this. At this point in the season, it's pretty much too late to throw a new property in the mix because the leaked lineup is all but confirmed. 

The connections aren't always as complicated as they appear to be. Without bringing in the facade as evidence for Insidious ch. 4, John talked about having to use a large number of reference images for a maze, and considering Insidious had been pushed back I would say that's a fair bet for Insidious. Jigsaw was presumably finished by then or atleast finished enough to the point where John could watch a cut of the film to make the maze. The actual codename Writer's Block has nothing to do with the actual act of having writer's block but with the picture specifically the letter N since it's entirely blacked out. N could connect to quite a few things with Insidious, it could be LiN Shaye who plays Elise. It could be that Lin Shaye appeared in Nightmare on Elm Street. The one that's most likely to me is just as simple as iNsidious. You can say it Nsidious and it sounds similar to the title. He hasn't said much more about Writer's Block other than the letter N so that's pretty much all we have to go on. I've tried getting more out of him but he's pretty tight lipped if he feels like we're onto him

Even without the leaked lineup, Ashes to Ashes would've been easy to solve. John talked about a Bowie album, then said the next maze announcements hint was an album from 1980. Bowie+1980=Ashes to Ashes off of Scary Monsters

So in light of all this speculation madness, I messaged 4 different people. One of them is a scareactor and day ops lead, the other is a returning ops supervisor, the last two are returning scare actors. The response I got from the first scare actor was that Insidious, Jigsaw, and blumhouse are what he's heard. The other two scareactos said the same thing. THEN I asked the supervisor, he said that IT was on the official promo poster that hasn't gone live yet. 1. I trust this person more than anyone I've asked. 2. He's the more reputable source who is friends with last year's event coordinator. So I'm pretty torn. On one hand, Insidious makes more sense. but on the other, a supervisor with hella tight connections confirmed IT. I think that what you need to do is provide an argument for why it is IT. I feel like "Nsidious" is too easy in in your face. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

It's just hard to imagine 'Chapter 4' coming. Leaked lineup aside, those all are solid points to make towards it coming (probably a bit more solid than Neibolt because that was the only N I could think of). What if he brought 'Insidious' to the event, had a moment from '4' and tackled  more events from '3'? That way he could still bring it back next year (like I think should happen), and it can still make an appearance this year. 

The facade and first two rooms being from the new film and being scenes from the teaser, and then a transition to the Further, after which we see the apartment complex and the Man Who Can't Breathe? That's the only way I can really see it happening.

3 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

So in light of all this speculation madness, I messaged 4 different people. One of them is a scareactor and day ops lead, the other is a returning ops supervisor, the last two are returning scare actors. The response I got from the first scare actor was that Insidious, Jigsaw, and blumhouse are what he's heard. The other two scareactos said the same thing. THEN I asked the supervisor, he said that IT was on the official promo poster that hasn't gone live yet. 1. I trust this person more than anyone I've asked. 2. He's the more reputable source who is friends with last year's event coordinator. So I'm pretty torn. On one hand, Insidious makes more sense. but on the other, a supervisor with hella tight connections confirmed IT. I think that what you need to do is provide an argument for why it is IT. I feel like "Nsidious" is too easy in in your face. 

Well, to be honest at this point, either way it goes down I'm definitely going to be there (already bought my tickets). I'm hoping 'Insidious' focuses less on 4 and more on 3 as I feel they neglected the apartment in the Further by having the Man Who Can't Breathe solely and none of the other residents. 

However, if It does come than I hope it's treated the same way. It has more forms than Pennywise and I hope Murdy gets the chance to show that. 

If Jigsaw comes, I hope it's just a disgusting maze that really forces the gore onto us like 'Evil Dead: Book of the Dead' did. 

If Blumhouse of Horrors comes, I'd like less Purge and more Split/Sinister, being that Purge has been so active at the event since the first film came out.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

To be fair, Charles & The Big Chill were pretty easy codenames to solve too. I trust you a lot so I'm also torn on this. On one hand, Insidious props were seen outside of the maze so SOMETHING in JP has to reuse that. Also, the facade doesn't connect to anything in IT at all. I would love for IT to come, but it wouldn't make much sense with the next film coming out next year; they would have much more content to work with by then. Additionally, with Blumhouse & Jigsaw basically confirmed by either sources or their facades; wouldn't Insidious make more sense? John wrote 2 extra mazes, one being AHS: Asylum, Coven, & Roanoke, and one for ToT. Going off the leaked lineup and what John has said, the only property replaced was The Conjuring, which would mean Insidious would still be there. Writer's Block/JP will most likely be announced next week(since Jigsaw is rumored to be announced this week) so we should know by next week who ends up being right. 

12 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

However, if It does come than I hope it's treated the same way. It has more forms than Pennywise and I hope Murdy gets the chance to show that. 

If Jigsaw comes, I hope it's just a disgusting maze that really forces the gore onto us like 'Evil Dead: Book of the Dead' did. 

If Blumhouse of Horrors comes, I'd like less Purge and more Split/Sinister, being that Purge has been so active at the event since the first film came out.

I hope Get Out isn't in blumhouse. I should really watch Sinister (like actually and not just keep putting it off). I thought that Get Out was a fantastic movie, but I don't see white people being the best antagonists for a maze. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

It's just hard to imagine 'Chapter 4' coming. Leaked lineup aside, those all are solid points to make towards it coming (probably a bit more solid than Neibolt because that was the only N I could think of). What if he brought 'Insidious' to the event, had a moment from '4' and tackled  more events from '3'? That way he could still bring it back next year (like I think should happen), and it can still make an appearance this year. 

The facade and first two rooms being from the new film and being scenes from the teaser, and then a transition to the Further, after which we see the apartment complex and the Man Who Can't Breathe? That's the only way I can really see it happening.

I struggled with the idea of ch. 4 coming once it was announced that the date was pushed back. And until AHS was announced I was convinced that Insidious was scrapped alongside of The Conjuring due to the release date being pushed back. But then John said he wrote the treatments for AHS Roanoke to change it and for Titans of Terror. I think the only reason they're still doing Insidious is because John didn't want to replace a second maze in the lineup. Insidious is a name that makes people happy at this event. Even if ch. 4 was out during the event, it probably wouldn't have even mattered since most people wouldn't see it anyways. I know I went through Crimson Peak many times and never saw it. Regretfully I went through Dracula Untold multiple times and saw the movie once (sub par maze, terrible movie). We're a small minority who actually watch the movies in preparation for the event or actually know every single maze before the event. I'd love to see something else besides Insidious in that maze slot because it kinda sucks that it's being taken up by a maze that could be done in 2018 but I think writing 7 maze treatments, then writing 2 more would take a lot out of you and would definitely factor into the decision of keeping Insidious or starting something from scratch. And if I had to choose from a second replacement maze that might end up being done last minute, and one that's based off of a movie that'll be released next year that has had two very successful mazes in the past, I'd choose the latter. I hope IT does come to the event, but not thinking this is the year for it. Maybe in 2018 or 2019 we'll actually get to see IT

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

Well, to be honest at this point, either way it goes down I'm definitely going to be there (already bought my tickets). I'm hoping 'Insidious' focuses less on 4 and more on 3 as I feel they neglected the apartment in the Further by having the Man Who Can't Breathe solely and none of the other residents. 

Since they haven't been announced yet, here's some speculation on each of the houses;

Blumhouse: Rumored to have 5 properties and be in PC, said properties are The Purge, Ouija, Split, Sinister, and Get Out. If I had to guess Purge is the finale and Split will be the shortest section.

Jigsaw: Rumored to be another Saw mashup but with Jigsaw stuff too. 

Insidious: Solely Chapter 4, expect to be confused by some stuff and see the Lipstick Face Demon, as his lair's fence from 2013 & 2015's mazes were spotted outside the maze.

It(if it happens): Probably just be Pennywise and some of the children's fears, basement scene would probably be in there too

So here's something I find funny. The week before my audition, I watched all three Evil dead movies (The originals) and I was so pumped because I thought "shit, the cabin would be a bitchin facade and it would also be hilarious having a scene where ash and the moose head and the lamp laugh" then after my audition, my friends and I all sat around and speculated and I said I hoped that Evil Dead would be coming. And it is. Sort of. Am I a god? Unlikely. Just thought I'd share. 

• Like 2

Is anyone else still figuring out how they're gonna fit all of those facades into Ash vs Evil Dead? Like I get scaling but that maze looks like it's gonna deliver. Hopefully they add more to the maze facade though, it seems to be lackluster at the moment. My favorite facade right now is Jigsaw's; it looks exactly like the warehouse/barn/whatever it is from the trailer.

7 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

So here's something I find funny. The week before my audition, I watched all three Evil dead movies (The originals) and I was so pumped because I thought "shit, the cabin would be a bitchin facade and it would also be hilarious having a scene where ash and the moose head and the lamp laugh" then after my audition, my friends and I all sat around and speculated and I said I hoped that Evil Dead would be coming. And it is. Sort of. Am I a god? Unlikely. Just thought I'd share. 

Random question; when you audition do you get a say which maze you end up in? Or is it based on whichever you're most suited for? (so if you're under 5 ft and male, they'd put you in AHS no questions asked)