HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

2 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

Can't answer that.

You said in your first post you had sources. Then you said, "Just stuff I'm throwing out of my head." Now you can't say whether you have sources or not. I'm curious is all. 

2 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

Ok I have sources and I have heard about the HHN 2017 Hollywood Lineup. I'm saying throwing things out of my head because I don't want to get across the idea that I'm leaking stuff (Even though I am). The Properties I listed were properties that are coming to Hollywood that I'm predicting will be shared. 

Hm. 

39 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

As for Hollywood we have TWD, AHS, Conjuring, Insidious, Saw, Shining, Evil Dead ll, and one other property. The Last property I'm not gonna list but it is automatically a Hollywood Exclusive. All of these comes from my Source.

Your "Source." Is it a source anyone can go check? A website, twitter, anything of this nature?

41 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I don't really want to talk or Reveal about my Source. But it's actually two sources and both work at Universal Hollywood.

So no, nothing we can verify.

Let's not argue about sources.  Everything as with years past is pure speculation and rumor until made official.

Leaks happen by "sources", and can and can not turn out to be true.  Sources will not and never should be posted publicly by anyone, period.   Bad things can happen and have in the past!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mz_ said:

Let's not argue about sources.  Everything as with years past is pure speculation and rumor until made official.

Leaks happen by "sources", and can and can not turn out to be true.  Sources will not and never should be posted publicly by anyone, period.   Bad things can happen and have in the past!

Fair enough.

9 hours ago, HHNManics said:

And a lot of things from last year hint at these properties. Shining theme was played in Dead Man's Warf...

Just for the record, you should never take the music played at HHN as a clue for the following year. Literally almost every song is from a movie or TV show and is chosen purely on where it will be played and if it fits. I mean they've played the Shinning theme alone at the event for at least 3 different years. Now I'm not saying it'll NEVER be used as a hint but...you know.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

Is it the Hollywood Lineup Leak or it is about Orlando?

About Orlando. I'm not sure if Hollywood is in on the fun. I would suppose that they would be. All things considered.

Mind you this info is not related to any house

Edited by marmoset
Spelling
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, marmoset said:

Dropping by for my quarterly post. Got a bit of news today. Its massive news actually. 

Many will love it. Quite a few will hate it. 

No, it's ok.  I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.  Could you POSSIBLY be more vague?

1 hour ago, hunnylvr said:

No, it's ok.  I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.  Could you POSSIBLY be more vague?

More vague could be tough. 

Since hints and code names are all the rage I'll try my luck at one. 

Uncharted waters

3 hours ago, marmoset said:

About Orlando. I'm not sure if Hollywood is in on the fun. I would suppose that they would be. All things considered.

I was assuming one of 3 things based on your "big" and "not house related" hints:

Return of the Parade

Full park scare zone

No scare zones at all

"Uncharted Waters" doesn't seem to support any of my wild guesses.  Well, maybe no scare zones.  Not sure if they had them since the beginning.  

Queue up the "ZOMG!  We're getting a Uncharted Video Game House!!!!!!" comments...

Not to spoil the fun, but over on another forum, there is apparently the full list for Hollywood, which Orlando would be getting most off. I don't know how true it is, but the rumours for shared houses is:

AHS: Roanoke

Evil Dead

Conjuring

Insidious

Saw

The Shining

Hollywood is also apparently getting a Blumhouse mash up maze. Again, take all this with a very large pinch of salt.

9 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

"Uncharted Waters" doesn't seem to support any of my wild guesses.  Well, maybe no scare zones.  Not sure if they had them since the beginning.  

Queue up the "ZOMG!  We're getting a Uncharted Video Game House!!!!!!" comments...

Not related at all to uncharted video game haha. Also I am pretty sure we'll be getting an announcement soon, like before wrestlemania soon.

Edited by marmoset
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, marmoset said:

Harry Potter scarezone perhaps? If we guess right you have to tell us.... right? :-)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, marmoset said:

More vague could be tough. 

Since hints and code names are all the rage I'll try my luck at one. 

Uncharted waters

Well, thanks.. I think.  Uncharted?  well, at first, I was scared thinking - Please, for the love of god, don't do something insanely stupid again like "let's make the whole park a Walking Dead scarezone".  NO.  Just no.   However, uncharted means never been done before.  I'm sure it has to do with the scarezones though.  Or does it?  Hm.  Scarezones are one of my favorite things, so I really hope whatever it is doesn't completely diminish them.

As for the rumor list - I hope AHS is NOT Roanoke.  That was the worst season BY FAR.  Plus, I was already anticipating Asylum.

Still having mixed feelings on my beloved King being there.  While I want that to happen with a passion that is pretty much unnatural, I find it hard to believe he's caved on this.

1 hour ago, hunnylvr said:

Well, thanks.. I think.  Uncharted?  well, at first, I was scared thinking - Please, for the love of god, don't do something insanely stupid again like "let's make the whole park a Walking Dead scarezone".  NO.  Just no.   However, uncharted means never been done before.  I'm sure it has to do with the scarezones though.  Or does it?  Hm.  Scarezones are one of my favorite things, so I really hope whatever it is doesn't completely 

You're getting there. 

• Like 3

*takes a deep breath*

I have reasons as to why King may have finally agreed. The first being A&D's treatment of classics. They've done fantastic jobs. The second is the abundance of King material being released. The Dark Tower (the premise does appear to be a continuation of the story. Will Roland have the horn though to make that obvious to us Constant Readers?), IT, Gerald's Game, Castle Rock, and the new coauthored book that is revisiting Castlerock. He's pushing out a ton of material. 

Now for my wild speculation about Uncharted Waters:

An entire event dedicated to the works and world of one person. My wish come true for an event titled "From the mind of Stephen King". We could have an icon: the Crimson King or Flagg. All his works interconnect. That's in full display in the Castle Rock trailer. Interestingly enough, when one views that trailer, one can see all those lines are synapses. It's a BRAIN or mind. Checkmate could be IT or The Shining or a Castle Rock house. It could also be The Stand or Dark Tower. All can be linked to a chess theme.  

I'm going to live in this delusion until it's thoroughly dashed. 

• Like 2

• Gambit pinned this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic