HHN 2016 Discussion

1 hour ago, Arsik_22 said:

Just saw one of the designs for an HHN tee, with the phrase "Titans of Terror". Looks cool but the damn blood writing is on it. =/

Ehhhhh…they need to design better shirts.

So predictions guys. How do you think the houses will fare? Here's my prediction:

The Exorcist or Texas will probably be the weakest house of the year. 

Freddy Vs Jason or American Horror Story will probably be house of the year.

Terror Tram will be good (for once) but probably not amazing.

The Purge scare zone will probably be a very pleasant surprise. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Freak said:

The Exorcist or Texas will probably be the weakest house of the year. 

The Exorcist... weakest house... of the year? huh? what? ^^^

2 hours ago, Arsik_22 said:

Just saw one of the designs for an HHN tee, with the phrase "Titans of Terror". Looks cool but the damn blood writing is on it. =/

1 hour ago, horror lover said:

Is it the poster of the Big 4 they released the day FvJ and TCM were announced?

and yeah? was it the Big 4? I really want a Big 4 shirt

3 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

The Exorcist... weakest house... of the year? huh? what? ^^^

As it's been mentioned before, including straight from deliciousoatmeal...

2 hours ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Honestly, I feel like there is no in between for The Exorcist. It will either be terrible or amazing.

The Exorcist is a huge gamble on how to pull it off, it's either going to be great or terrible. It's a main factor on why it's second to last on my anticipated list, best to keep expectations low and be pleasantly surprised...then be majorly hyped and equally dissapointed. That and while one can say "But it's Murdy's Dream IP, there's no way he'll let it fail!", one just has to recall Evil Dead or American Werewolf in London to know that yes...it CAN fail. Believe me, I want this to be a hit. But I'm keeping expectations in check because we've been burned before.

Predictions:

Best: AHS

Surprise Underdog: TCM

Underwhelmingly Meh: Exorcist

Worst: Krampus

Even Krampus at worst, I still think all the mazes will be anywhere from amazing to average. I don't think we'll have any embarrassing blunders this year (Black Sabbath, Clowns, TitE)

I believe that Freddy vs Jason will be the Alien vs Predator of 2016. Amazing set pieces, above average scares, epic ending! I also predict that the Exorcist will be like Crimson peak; very detailed with lame transitions and weak scares. TCM could either be like Insidious or Clowns 3D. It could either be really intense or just plain campy and silly. Krampus or Halloween could be the best maze of the year. Krampus could be very detailed and filled with great puppets! I don't why but I have a strong gut feeling that Halloween is going to be the superior house. I guess it's because it's located in the JP queue and that area always has the best mazes. I honestly don't know what to think about American Horror Story. But overall, the hype this year is real! We'll just have to wait and experience the final results 

Edited by Henry14
  • Like 1

Commercial just hit. I LOVE the tag line: "Beyond your wildest screams."

however I find it very strange they didn't include Freddy, Jason or Michael Myers. Nor Krampus, which I understand, but how do ya not include those 3?! And instead use Walking Dead for a 5th time *eye roll*

2 hours ago, DTH316 said:

however I find it very strange they didn't include Freddy, Jason or Michael Myers. Nor Krampus, which I understand, but how do ya not include those 3?! And instead use Walking Dead for a 5th time *eye roll*

were can i see the commercial?

3 hours ago, DTH316 said:

Full length commercial contains Freddy and Jason as per USHForums.. the Facebook post was just the quickie 15 second version