HHN 2016 Discussion

I went in 2014. I hate you guys.

DTH knows his sh*t though.

I went in 2014 with just general admission and I got through everything without following a game plan and I got there like 20 minutes late so yeah.

Every other year since 2011 I tried going but I was young, no ride, couldn't drive yet, friends were scared to go and no money

But I know my "Halloween Horror Nights" very well

Edited by StraightEdge

On August 26, 2016 at 3:38 PM, horror lover said:

I am so anxious to see what our commercial will be like.. Hopefully it's a really cool one incorporating most, if not all the IPs.. Hopefully they don't just re-use a previous year's commercial and throw in the IP logos, that'd be disappointing :( lol

Well to be fair without walking dead it would make zero sense for Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Michael, Regan, Krampus, and Lady Gaga to be getting off a plane from Georgia so I doubt we are using the same commercial 

12 hours ago, Freak said:

Sadly, no. I have some commitment that just happened to be on opening weekend and there is no way to be able to show up at all around the time. Plus my frequent fear is entirely blocked out the weekend after, so yeah. I'm gonna be late to the party. :( I also have to avoid spoilers like crazy. 

I am all in favor of this idea. That hill was so pointless anyway. This may end up being the only good Terror Tram since '09! 

But you're just gonna burn it anyways

11 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

It would honestly be a good opportunity to put the maze's characters on the Tram like Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Michael, Regan, etc.

Not happening unfortunately 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkblackrain said:

So i'm going twice this year, and I wanted to know which would be better: Early Entry vs Opening Scaremony. Im going with groups of 2 different people for each day so I'm curious on which option would be easier to see everything the event has to offer.

Definitely Early entry, opening scareamonies happen while early entry people have hit mazes at 6:30

4 hours ago, Darkblackrain said:

So i'm going twice this year, and I wanted to know which would be better: Early Entry vs Opening Scaremony. Im going with groups of 2 different people for each day so I'm curious on which option would be easier to see everything the event has to offer.

Visit the Planning & Tips thread. Very thorough explanation as to why you should do Early Entry. The likelihood of doing everything when seeing Opening Scaramonies is slim (on a peak night); Thurs/Sun more possible.

11 hours ago, DTH316 said:

Visit the Planning & Tips thread. Very thorough explanation as to why you should do Early Entry. The likelihood of doing everything when seeing Opening Scaramonies is slim (on a peak night); Thurs/Sun more possible.

As I am going twice I would like to see the opening at least once. For early entry, would the mazes be in broad daylight or would they still be dark inside? And does any one know what mazes will be open for early entry this year?

1 hour ago, Darkblackrain said:

As I am going twice I would like to see the opening at least once. For early entry, would the mazes be in broad daylight or would they still be dark inside? And does any one know what mazes will be open for early entry this year?

They're dark, no info on early entry mazes currently

3 hours ago, Darkblackrain said:

They're usually still pretty light inside, especially in rooms that are on the edge of the tent. Not light enough to ruin the experience, though.

• Like 1