HHN 2016 Discussion

5 minutes ago, foodstampsFTW said:

Best lineup ever, not dreading anything, hope it delivers, a mod should start the meetup thread and the planning thread

I agree.  On paper, this event looks phenomenal.  Early entry worked well last year; hopefully Universal does not make too many radical changes to this perk.  They goofed up VIP on a few occasions just by changing minor things.

Best lineup ever, used to the disappointment of no VIP at this point but it would've been nice to have the unlimited front of the line to be able to experience everything multiple times without the lines. Still very excited for everything and cannot wait to experience this year hopefully the most I've ever experienced a year of HHN. 

• Like 1

I am so anxious to see what our commercial will be like.. Hopefully it's a really cool one incorporating most, if not all the IPs.. Hopefully they don't just re-use a previous year's commercial and throw in the IP logos, that'd be disappointing :( lol

Edited by horror lover
  • Like 1

I feel you. Over the years, I would see the commercials used over the previous years and it would just make me want to backflip off Mount Everest. I want to see a quality commercial (that can somehow show all the material of the event), it can really make a difference for the event.

On August 27, 2016 at 2:40 PM, DTH316 said:

You won't be there opening weekend, freak?!

Sadly, no. I have some commitment that just happened to be on opening weekend and there is no way to be able to show up at all around the time. Plus my frequent fear is entirely blocked out the weekend after, so yeah. I'm gonna be late to the party. :( I also have to avoid spoilers like crazy. 

On August 28, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Ghostsarejerks said:

According to Word of God, Terror Tram will have a new route this year, instead of walking the hill, there will be a new mini maze before War of the Worlds, they're using shipping containers to create a path and should have more efficient scares

I am all in favor of this idea. That hill was so pointless anyway. This may end up being the only good Terror Tram since '09!