HHN 2016 Discussion

Changed my mind on the merch this year. I LOVE IT! Just bought  $160 worth (so glad employee discount dropped it down to $100). I'll post some pics later today if anyone wants a mini preview? 

Only thing not on the sales floor is the main house tee, hoodie, or AHS tee. 

• Like 3

Things already on the sales floor that I didn't pick up:

- Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Twisty, and Chucky Pop Figures ($16.95) - $6 more than Amazon's price. 

-Freddy beach towel , Jason beach towel 

- Freddy lunch box , Jason lunch box

- Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface playing cards 

- Titans of Terror Poster (I did buy it but forgot to take a picture... Exact same picture from the tee.) 

- American Horror Story poster (Twisty front and center, with Rubber Man next to him.) 

- Freddy vs Jason tee (Coloring looked a little funky to me)

-Krampus tee 

-TWD tees (Negan, group of survivors, generic zombie, etc.) 

- Exorcist poster

The main house tee, hoodie, AHS tee, and Freddy vs Jason mug haven't arrived yet. 

2 minutes ago, foodstampsFTW said:

Rip my fucking wallet, I need that TCM shirt

Lol seriously! They finally stopped using that blood font (with the exception of the Titans of Terror tee), and made all of the shirts look great IMO without overdoing it. 

Apparently there will be some more exclusive pins like the Michael Myers one I got, for the other slasher icons as well. 

BTW, Early Entry will for sure be happening the same way it did last year. 5:30PM is when early entry crowds will have their tickets scanned, and wrist bands will be handed out. 

Jabbawockeez 6:30PM show will be exclusively for early entry guests who choose to hit that first. Lower Lot mazes will open at 6:30PM. 

Edited by Arsik_22

23 hours ago, Arsik_22 said:

BTW, Early Entry will for sure be happening the same way it did last year. 5:30PM is when early entry crowds will have their tickets scanned, and wrist bands will be handed out. 

Jabbawockeez 6:30PM show will be exclusively for early entry guests who choose to hit that first. Lower Lot mazes will open at 6:30PM. 

Just to double verify, lower lot or backlot for early entry?

59 minutes ago, Darkblackrain said:

When do you guys think the merch prices will start to decline? Im going November 4th which is after Halloween so will they start to go down by then, or will i have to wait a bit longer? (I have about $100 to spend)

Definitely should be on sale that weekend expect 50% I think, but be aware, everything might not be available 

Quickie reviews for tonight! 

AHS - Disjointed and the scare actors need some work. Freak show / hotel worked better than murder house tonight. 

Freddy vs jason - AWESOME. Great energy and scares throughout. 

Krampus- Beautiful, great use of puppets and costumes were recreated perfectly. Good amount of scares throughout, and the sound design elevated the scares A LOT in this maze. 

TCM - Great energy and scares. Much better than 2012 version but not as good as 07/08 (obviously)  

Halloween - Good overall, but a very random ending and bland set design in the finale. 

Terror Tram - Finally something pretty good! 

TWD - definitely lots of scare actors! Pretty good over all. Still too short. 

Exorcist - in line now!!!

Purge gauntlet - didnt get to do it today. Will be back friday. 

• Like 1