HHN 2016 Discussion

In regards to the Terror Tram this year:

I've read a lot of reviews and I feel like the consensus at first was, "it's the best it's been in awhile." And then after the first week or two, everyone was like "it sucks." All that work Murdy and co. did to finally make it WAY better and y'all still hated it anyway lol

So that begs the question, was the TT actually bad this year or are the diehard fans just tired of the attraction itself?

I feel like they did everything possible to make that attraction feel almost brand new again. It truly hasn't been that good since 2009. If y'all hate it still, then maybe you never liked it in the first place haha.

Maybe it was the theme or the characters that's not boding well, since clowns are hella overused. Perhaps if it was something different, this newly revived attraction would've gone over better. There were entire set pieces and scenes, literally 5 times more props than ever.

I know there was a lot of talk for years about "extending the tram" but I always felt like that would be a bit much, since it's such a long attraction as it is. They condensed it, helping with all the cast be more confined to the space and made it more thrill a minute and less dead spaces without talent.

So for those that hated it, what do you think it is that needs to be done to make it better? Did it just need a different theme? Or are you expecting even MORE props/set pieces/scenes?

Very depressed. Unfortunately, I feel like the reviews didn't come in as much as they used to on here, which is unfortunate because this was such an exceptional year.

I would say, "conversation usually picks up around January" but I don't know anymore.

The forums are oddly dead now. Is it like this too on the Orlando side? :-/

• Like 1