HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

3 hours ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

in Howdy.

Of course, Murdy never said the third code word was the same house to announce today..... so IF he's really being carny the clues and the announce could be two different houses and it may still be Krampus.

But I'm sure the third code word is The Exorcist.

The funny thing is, my mind jumped immediately to Minnie Pearl & Captain Howdy made perfect sense. You put it on the board before I could do a video. Great minds do think alike sir.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SirOwenDisney said:

The funny thing is, my mind jumped immediately to Minnie Pearl & Captain Howdy made perfect sense. You put it on the board before I could do a video. Great minds do think alike sir.

Murray said you'd go insane before you could decipher the clue.

Fortunately some of us are already quite insane already!

• Like 1

According to reputable Inside Universal member Galinoverhere (Keep in mind the same person who first heard about Exorcist), said that he is hearing that Krampus may not be coming. I wonder if this means Murdy has wanted to work with Daughtry instead on Trick r Treat?

3 hours ago, Freak said:

According to reputable Inside Universal member Galinoverhere (Keep in mind the same person who first heard about Exorcist), said that he is hearing that Krampus may not be coming. I wonder if this means Murdy has wanted to work with Daughtry instead on Trick r Treat?

probably neither or just Krampus. I don't see him passing it up either tbh. He even asked about it earlier in the year. 

• Like 1

For all the people who asked Murdy how well people liked Dark Christmas and Murdy and Dougherty wanting to work together  I doubt they would pass on it plus there still the maze with a P... Purge is still gonna be Terror Tram what else could it be? Unless the GP suddenly remember Pumpkin head. And to be far I don't go to the IU forums so idk who this guy is but someone always say somewhere that Exorcist is coming but idk so I'm just gonna have hope nothing so far seems to point to otherwise 

26 minutes ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

And to be far I don't go to the IU forums so idk who this guy is but someone always say somewhere that Exorcist is coming but idk so I'm just gonna have hope nothing so far seems to point to otherwise 

He's one of the people who leaked last years lineup, he's credible but I refuse to believe he's right here

12 minutes ago, foodstampsFTW said:

He's one of the people who leaked last years lineup, he's credible but I refuse to believe he's right here

I'd just like to see it in some form. It could honestly work pretty well as a TT theme. They wouldn't even have to keep whoville completely dark like they have been recently.

16 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

For all the people who asked Murdy how well people liked Dark Christmas and Murdy and Dougherty wanting to work together  I doubt they would pass on it plus there still the maze with a P... Purge is still gonna be Terror Tram what else could it be? Unless the GP suddenly remember Pumpkin head. And to be far I don't go to the IU forums so idk who this guy is but someone always say somewhere that Exorcist is coming but idk so I'm just gonna have hope nothing so far seems to point to otherwise 

According to John Murdy on Twitter, Terror Tram will have a "new theme" for 2016.  

I'm quite shocked by Terror Tram getting a new theme. Actually thought that the Purge was a pretty cool theme to expand upon for it. Really have no clue as to what can be it for this year. As for Krampus, the time for it to become a maze is now. For 2 years in a row, it has had great reviews as a scare zone. The movie was successful and became a cult hit. And the "timing" per say is perfect this year, unlike last year when Murdy used its release date as an excuse. Im sure I'm being biased because I have been looking forward to this maze for quite a while, but only makes sense. I really don't think/hope it's scrapped, Murdy has been hinting at it for a while ever since it wasn't coming to the event last year. The Christmas Cookie in the maze short list picture, the use of the phrases "naughty or nice" and "presents" in his recent tweets, and by asking what people thought of the movie when it first came out. It'd be stupid and disappointing if they didn't take this opportunity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsylumSB said:

According to John Murdy on Twitter, Terror Tram will have a "new theme" for 2016.  

Just like how season 2 of the TWD and season 3 were different themes? Not that I don't believe you but Murdy has pulled this on us several times in the past.

Just playing devil's advocate though thinking about it Krampus terror tram sounds f'en amazing

1 minute ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

Just like how season 2 of the TWD and season 3 were different themes? Not that I don't believe you but Murdy has pulled this on us several times in the past.

I agree.  We have been through the ringer before...just relaying a quote he gave on Twitter.  Still, I just don't see The Purge happening again on TT.  Scarezone was good last year....would like to see it remain in this format only.  Terror Tram is a mixed blessing....it has a unique "haunted trail" vibe, but any theme is pigeonholed into the attraction.  Monsters/Killers/Zombies take over Bates Motel, oh look the M/K/Z are attacking campers, M/K/Z cause a plane to crash in a neighborhood, and other going-ons.

^I'd agree in that i can't see what they could do differently with the Purge even with the 3rd oil coming out soon. Then again, the three years of TWD all felt the same to me so idk. I'd really like to see Krampus take over. His "gifts" could be whichever other properties that we have this year like they used to do before 2010.