HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

Welcome back, boils and ghouls! Good to see we're off to some new speculation already and a codename as well! Like last year, I'm gonna sit this one mostly out in terms of connecting codenames, and will be going to the event numerous times regardless. I will chime in every once and awhile though.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2016 at 8:04 PM, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

he says it was the biggest clue of all. Remember the picture he tweeted of the letters, there was a Christmas cookie with it. Just going out on a limb, Christmas cookie possibly any relation to Krampus? 

image.jpeg

Wait a second... stereoscopic pictures... Christmas cookie... Krampus 3D? I hope to God it's not but that's all I really get out of this.

If it's Cabin in the Woods, I'm going to freak the fuck out, I've been waiting for that since 2013

Don't know why I waited so long to chime in, but I don't think its Freddy vs Jason because he said he's really excited for this, and if he was really excited, it would have come last year. I'll go with The Conjuring just because everyone else is saying it, don't see the connection but I've got nothing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foodstampsFTW said:

If it's Cabin in the Woods, I'm going to freak the fuck out, I've been waiting for that since 2013

Don't know why I waited so long to chime in, but I don't think its Freddy vs Jason because he said he's really excited for this, and if he was really excited, it would have come last year. I'll go with The Conjuring just because everyone else is saying it, don't see the connection but I've got nothing

I think the connection everyone is going with is that the Warren's reports are what inspired The Amityville Horror. The house from the remake is in Wisconsin. I'm starting not to think it's The Conjuring because what would he have to film for that? 

"I will only reveal code names for some of the mazes (because I don't want you to know how many mazes we're doing). Get it? Got it? Good."

I think everyone just skipped over this tweet once the Wisconsin code name was posted. If the number of mazes had stayed at 6, this would not be necessary. There's proof of at least 7, imo.

He never said it was Hollywood exclusive either, so it could be a shared IP.

On January 20, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Ridesandstuff said:

Theres Crystal Lakes and Elm Streets all over the US 

It's true as Freddy says every town has an Elm street! Haha

On January 20, 2016 at 8:04 PM, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

he says it was the biggest clue of all. Remember the picture he tweeted of the letters, there was a Christmas cookie with it. Just going out on a limb, Christmas cookie possibly any relation to Krampus? 

image.jpeg

It's probably Krampus but it does not have anything to do with the code name though. 

Also so on the code word unless I'm mistaken he just says it has a connection to Wisconsin not take place in.  

1 hour ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

It's true as Freddy says every town has an Elm street! Haha

It's probably Krampus but it does not have anything to do with the code name though. 

Also so on the code word unless I'm mistaken he just says it has a connection to Wisconsin not take place in.  

The cookie is most likely a Krampus hint but I agree with you that it's not Wisconsin. 

And you are not mistaken, there is just a connection to Wisconsin. Pretty vague isn't it. 

I thought about this codename and the whole letter thing. Of all the movies I know that have been heavily requested and would involve production with the El Cucuy wig, Cabin is the Only one I can think of that would make sense. The problem is, if it was on the short list, none of the properties have a b in it. Maybe the loophole is that it came up after that tweet? IDK...Any other ideas as to what it could be? 

Unrelated to the codename, but do you guys see the X-Files as a possibility? The series has a large following and the relaunch airs tomorrow. 

26 minutes ago, Freak said:

Unrelated to the forename, but do you guys see the X-Files as a possibility? The series has a large following and the relaunch airs tomorrow. 

I was thinking that's possible too. It's apparently just a 6 episode mini series but it seems likely that it'll get renewed and go on as a series kinda like Agent Carter. Who knows, Fox and USH were pretty successful with AVP maybe Fox will want to continue their relationship

Out of everything we are speculating it's really the only thing that far in the past

krampus- 2010's/Kurrent (see what I did there)

FvJ- Early 2000's

Walking Dead- 2010 time still

Ash vs- 2010's/Current

Ring- Early 2000's to current

so like Rides says only makes sense being Conjuring that he listing to songs from that era Unless we get hit complete out of left field and it's a Fallout maze... A boy can dream can he?