Or they have an unlimited amount 

As not one night has yet sold out of them

2 hours ago, ukdude said:

ANYWAY i thought there where a limeted amount of FOL TICKETS for each night

IF that is SO 

Either hhn hollywood hasnt had a rush of buyers for there tickets

I mean the tickets haven't been on sale that long. There aren't really that many people who follow this event closely enough to buy tickets as soon as they're on sale, not enough to sell out immediately anyways.

How long does it usually take to sell out though? This year I want to do FotL on opening night, something I've never done before. I tend to go the second or third week with general admission, which I can buy the week of.

6 hours ago, ukdude said:

ANYWAY i thought there where a limeted amount of FOL TICKETS for each night

IF that is SO 

Either hhn hollywood hasnt had a rush of buyers for there tickets

The event is barely less than a month away and tickets have been on sale 2 days, there is no reason to start saying they're failures because FOTL isn't sold out yet. When the event gets closer, that's when things will start to sell out. Most people don't even know tickets are on sale or won't bother to buy them till the day before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foodstampsFTW said:

The event is barely less than a month away and tickets have been on sale 2 days, there is no reason to start saying they're failures because FOTL isn't sold out yet. When the event gets closer, that's when things will start to sell out. Most people don't even know tickets are on sale or won't bother to buy them till the day before.

So true, most of the gp end up waiting forever to buy tickets at the park

Terror Tram should be announced no later than next Friday, when Scare Academy is for all the scareactors. But it's probably gonna happen sometime this weekend I assume. It's barely even a secret at this point because scareactors already know what the theme is and that it was created with Eli Roth. I guess it's just the name and storyline

2 hours ago, Ghostsarejerks said:

Terror Tram should be announced no later than next Friday, when Scare Academy is for all the scareactors. But it's probably gonna happen sometime this weekend I assume. It's barely even a secret at this point because scareactors already know what the theme is and that it was created with Eli Roth. I guess it's just the name and storyline

Both of those leaked too haha. 

id have thought with the event less then a month away and tix on sale for a few days now at least one date would have sold out of something

especially with the feeds for twitter and fb screaming for tickets

i have our fols sat here printed off ready for the 30th as its a quieter day on sunday in general and i dont want to miss the weho carnival of 5 hundred thousand people on the 31st

and i thought the full leak was

ELI ROTH presents KLOWNTASM as the terror tram for 2016 hhn hollywood

will be interesting to see if anything has even sold out by 16th sept

Edited by ukdude

Just now, deliciousoatmeal said:

What's the storyline? 

"Former children's TV host and theme park mascot, "Hollywood Harry," has invaded the world famous Universal Studios Hollywood movie backlot with an army of destitute circus performers, bent on taking revenge on the studio that ruined his career. Dare to take the tour on Eli Roth presents Terror Tram:Klowntasm to see what nightmarish degenerates lurk in the path". That's the plot and the terror tram is apparently 66 pages long.

1 hour ago, Ghostsarejerks said:

I'm pretty excited for Terror Tram this year, just based off what I've heard talking to other people cast on the tram sounds really awesome

Does it sound any different experience wise than what we've had in the past or is it still the basic "Walk past a few scenes on the trail"?

Also, separate question, how early do you have to show up if you want to be in the front row for the opening scaremony? Normally I do EA but if I'm going to get FotL this year I'd like to see it.

4 hours ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Does it sound any different experience wise than what we've had in the past or is it still the basic "Walk past a few scenes on the trail"?

Also, separate question, how early do you have to show up if you want to be in the front row for the opening scaremony? Normally I do EA but if I'm going to get FotL this year I'd like to see it.

I usually get to the park around 5 and I always end up right in the front for the opening ceremony.

4 hours ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

More of the same, walking past scenes, it's just more engaging

So I noticed based on a recent video put up on youtube the facade for AHS is going up on the opposite side from where FDTD was. As of right now it just looks like either lighting rigs or structural box steel to hold a sign up or something? Does anyone have any insight to what the facade is supposed to be? 

39 minutes ago, Dkdiaz said:

So I noticed based on a recent video put up on youtube the facade for AHS is going up on the opposite side from where FDTD was. As of right now it just looks like either lighting rigs or structural box steel to hold a sign up or something? Does anyone have any insight to what the facade is supposed to be? 

Can you post a link to the video? 

50 minutes ago, HauntJustyn said:

Being honest I saw whose's video that was gonna be from a mile away. That Person and his Channel disgust me.

I don't like him either, but I think the Twitter drama should stay on Twitter. It is a construction video and it's still nice to see everything going on. I'm just really curious about what the AHS facade will be

• Like 1

Just now, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I don't like him either, but I think the Twitter drama should stay on Twitter. It is a construction video and it's still nice to see everything going on. I'm just really curious about what the AHS facade will be

I'm agree. I may not like him but I'm not gonna talk about him on these forums. In terms of the "American Horror Story" facade. It appears that a lot of the other mazes ("The Exorcist", "Halloween", "Krampus", and "Freddy Vs Jason") seem close to being almost done. "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" I am unaware of. But it would be a really missed opportunity if they didn't do the Murder House as the facade and as with everything else almost complete they could do the Murder House but I don't think so.