HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

4 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

This tease has been VERY complex

which this account was tweeting, Who, What, When, Where, Why, with each word having a link to a dictionary definition of the word. However buried in the stream was this tweet 

which linked to a video. And the video when played backward said California, Florida, California over and over which from what people have said are locations important to American Horror Story 

Very good points you spotted. Definatley correlates to AHS. 

18 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

*sigh* really wish we can get "The Conjuring" maze instead. I saw The Conjuring 2 twice because of how good it was. I think it was the only movie to ever actually scare me. Would of been nice to see Valak

I agree StraightEdge...Conjuring 2 was an effective horror film and has great elements for a maze.  It has been quite awhile since I have seen popcorn fly, drinks spill, and people getting the "jimmy legs" like they did during this film.  

Edited by AsylumSB
  • Like 1

So freaking excited, I've been waiting years to see my favorite TV show come to life at Horror Nights. That promotional photo really looks awesome and I think this maze is gonna be able to capture the terrors of Murder House, Freak Show, and Hotel. I mean, just in those three seasons you have gimp suit sex ghosts, Frankenstein-like baby monsters, clowns, freaks, vampires, serial killers, and sex demons. It's gonna be a fantastic year for Horror Nights.

• Like 4

ughhhhh why can't Murdy just announce what The Terror Tram is going to be already. We already know the show is going to be Jabbawockeez. Unless, we get 2 shows this year?

Do you guys think the site will go up today? Horror Nights starts exactly a month from today, like I said, It's only right to have tickets go on sale already.