HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

Do you guys think the area by the simpsons ride/ stairs to lower lot will continue to be the Purge scarezone?

And on another note, will we be walking or taking a tram again from the lower lot to the metro sets this year? I really hope we walk in my opinion as we can have more of the Purge down there.

23 minutes ago, Darkblackrain said:

Do you guys think the area by the simpsons ride/ stairs to lower lot will continue to be the Purge scarezone?

And on another note, will we be walking or taking a tram again from the lower lot to the metro sets this year? I really hope we walk in my opinion as we can have more of the Purge down there.

Simpsons/Springfield area won't hold a scarezone. There is the normal entrance scarezone, then the purge gauntlet (mega scarezone) from universal plaza through Parisian courtyard and down french street. Then it'll be on the way to the backlot and continue on the backlot as well. 

Which I guess answers your second question. Even though the FAQ says the trams will take us to the backlot I assume that's for the terror tram and we still have to walk to the metro sets 

I wonder why we don't have a thread for planning or discussion yet? I know I've been bringing it up a lot and it isn't that big of a deal but it's kind of been bugging me.

I would set them up myself but I kind of figured only Freak can do that I guess

Edited by StraightEdge

8 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

I wonder why we don't have a thread for planning or discussion yet? I know I've been bringing it up a lot and it isn't that big of a deal but it's kind of been bugging me.

I would set them up myself but I kind of figured only Freak can do that I guess

Usually planning starts as we get a little closer to the start of the event and John reveals more information on Early Entry. Because that's a big part in a lot of people's plans and definitely is needed to help planning your night. 

25 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

is The HHN Rep Carpet on the day of opening night? and can you like be part of the event or meet celebs?

The red carpet is opening night but I don't believe you can be a part of the event and I would say usually you can go to the barricades they set up between Baker Street and the globe theater but seeing as Baker Street won't be a really accessible area because of the Walking Dead queue I don't know if you'll be able to meet them

2 minutes ago, Ghostsarejerks said:

I just don't get why he's waiting to announce Terror Tram last, it's so anticlimactic to go from American Horror Story mega maze to clown tram 

I'm willing to bet that Murdy gets a huge kick out of making us wait for announcements.. He finds this funny :( lol

7 minutes ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

God, I hope not Harry looks like a f'en homeless pedophile I would not buy any merch with him on it that's just bad marketing 

I LOL'ed at this post.. thanks for the laughs, Grind! :)

But it wouldn't surprise me if he was the Master of Ceremonies that has gathered all the IPs to wreak havoc on USH