HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

3 minutes ago, Doctor Jeffula said:

WWWWHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT my gf will not be happy about that 

My flight does not get in until 3pm and I do not have time for a combo pass.  Was hoping it would be open to help with capacity concerns. Not a deal breaker but a bit disappointed. 

1 minute ago, StraightEdge said:

how fast do you think front of the line tickets for the first three dates will sell out?

I get paid this Friday and I'm trying to buy them the moment I get paid

I think you have a really good chance and getting FOL.....its not the super bowl we are talking about.....well its OUR super bowl but it shouldn't sell out quick

6 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

wait, why isn't Despicable Me open during the event? It was open for Horror Nights in 2014, idk about last year

It was open last year but there wasn't a wait on it, they probably have to save a buck by not having despicable me and harry potter open. It sucks i was looking forward to Harry Potter maybe they will change their minds.

28 minutes ago, AsylumSB said:

My flight does not get in until 3pm and I do not have time for a combo pass.  Was hoping it would be open to help with capacity concerns. Not a deal breaker but a bit disappointed. 

Yeah i have a feeling that the lines are gonna be a nightmare this year (no pun intended). I wouldnt be surprised if they opened up Harry Potter up. I remember in 2011 when the King Kong deal opened you were able to take a tram to just see it because it was new and Despicable Me was open in 2014 when it debuted. However last year they did not give Fast and Furious the King Kong treatment till later on in the season. 

I did the search myself as that sounded so bad, that it had to be a prank.

But dear God, it's real.

This sounds so awful, it just may be good.

I hope it's more Klownz instead of Clowns. Because Clowns may be one of the worst mazes in the history of the event, but the Klownz scarezone was pretty good.

Klowntasm... I thought we escaped this year with bad names, but I should've known better lol

• Like 3