HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

3 minutes ago, DTH316 said:

I did the search myself as that sounded so bad, that it had to be a prank.

But dear God, it's real.

This sounds so awful, it just may be good.

I hope it's more Klownz instead of Clowns. Because Clowns may be one of the worst mazes in the history of the event, but the Klownz scarezone was pretty good.

Klowntasm... I thought we escaped this year with bad names, but I should've known better lol

At least it's not Klowntasmz, cause I don't even wanna think about what that would be...

48 minutes ago, Ghostsarejerks said:

Eli Roth Presents Klowntasm, which may actually be the dumbest name Hollywood has ever given a horror nights attractions. 

Here's a screenshot of the link:

http://imgur.com/eGD8cy0

How could anyone screw up that bad? LOLOLOLOLOL

30 minutes ago, DTH316 said:

I did the search myself as that sounded so bad, that it had to be a prank.

But dear God, it's real.

This sounds so awful, it just may be good.

I hope it's more Klownz instead of Clowns. Because Clowns may be one of the worst mazes in the history of the event, but the Klownz scarezone was pretty good.

Klowntasm... I thought we escaped this year with bad names, but I should've known better lol

Well….this is from the same event that thought This is the End would make a good maze. Clowns fells so overused and generic. 

• Like 1

I'll probably reserve judgement until I see it for myself, Eli Roth produced a terrific monster movie called "Clown" and it makes me hopeful he can breathe some new life into the Terror Tram. Plus my boyfriend is deathly afraid of clowns and ended up crying after the 2014 Clowns maze so a whole backlot full of them should be entertaining as hell

I could forgive Jabba-flunkies, no HP ect because of the solid maze (hell even on FVJ and Krampus alone) line up but god damn this terror tram better not be as dumb as it sounds lol jk. But seriously solid year despite the Jabba-whoties-whaties but hopefully half way through they open up HP world like they tend to do sometimes.

Also I just want to call bullshit on Jabba-mocha-chips being a high rated show when the survey people only picked teens who bought Jabba-Nut-Ragious merch. I get it Bill & Ted is cursed by the incident and won't be coming back to avoid offending people but come on don't patronize long time HHN fans by saying Jabba-Honkies is the highest rated show when you purposely only survey people who obviously like them or were not old enough to witness Bill and Ted or any other show HHN has had... I get it people like but don't push as a HHN stable. Rant over

1 hour ago, Ghostsarejerks said:

Yeah, their survey statistics seem pretty biased in trying to prove how successful certain properties are, like how last year's Halloween maze was the "highest rated maze of all time" but most people agree it was good, but nowhere near as good as other mazes

OR that Jabba-Wookies was the highest rated attraction at what is supposed to be a "horror-based" event.  Mazes must have been worse than I recall. :o

Edited by AsylumSB

7 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

wait, by any chance, will it matter if I'm a minor? I know at Disney, you can't pay for your own Disney Pass monthly if you are a minor. So is there a chance that when I try buying tickets on Friday, it won't accept my payment?

Since it's a one time buy and not a monthly payment, you should be fine. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

wait, by any chance, will it matter if I'm a minor? I know at Disney, you can't pay for your own Disney Pass monthly if you are a minor. So is there a chance that when I try buying tickets on Friday, it won't accept my payment?

Yeah you have to email them your ID and birth certificate. You also have to get a permission slip signed by your parents lol. JK you should be fine. Its a one time payment you are not agreeing to pay off a balance on a season pass

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StraightEdge said:

ok ok thanks fellas, I'm ready to get so much HHN Merch as well, I hope they have a shirt with the big 4 on it like this.

CoZCem5WYAACeML.jpg:large

They have to.. There is no accounting for the stupidity of Universal if there isn't a Big 4 shirt in addition to the usual event shirt and IP shirts..

• Like 2

if not send the image to vistaprint make a better one and turn up wearing it at the event for 15 dollars

8 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

I'll be so mad if they don't have a shirt with that exact design on it. SO MAD!

How much would the shirt cost if it were to be there?

actually thinking about it you could make a better one , that at the bottom said no more +_++_+ jabawockeez 

you know how many agree blue man group doing a hhn special could be quite good and defo better than the dancing wockeez 

4 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

I want a shirt from USH that has an official USH or HHN tag

irony is lost on some ppl the main course of that thread is we have shitty wockeez again id prefer blueman group if they have to do something like that or even better bill and ted