HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

I just watched my BluRay copy and honestly it would probably be better as terror tram and for once nothing would be shoe horned in and we would not get tired zombies in the hood ending we always get. Whoville can be the workshop filled with the evil toys, the motel is open for a lot. The woods could be where Krampus demon sleigh is and the hole to hell and they could put snow machines in the wotw set and it would be the neighborhood from the movie. I can even see the logo being the poster where Krampus is holding a snowflakes be with the teams in it. Honestly it makes more sense I'm on board

• Like 1

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Someone on USH forums pointed out that the total number of treatment pages said by John is 678. #1 = 92 pages, #2 = 90 pages, #3 = 75 pages, #4 = 110, and #5 = 127 pages. Through their math, which I double checked, that adds up to 494 pages. Where's the other 184 pages? Unless he's including the writing for TWD it looks like there are enough pages left for one maybe two more mazes. 

^Murdy isn't counting TWD. Why wrote treatment for a house that is almost done? It's not going to be an overlay but it's own separate attraction. 

I feel like its a huge mistake on Murdy's part to reveal the number of treatment pages he's worked on if he wants to keep the house count under wraps.

Excluding TWD, we are getting at least six for sure, but I feel like we're going back up to seven. 

7 hours ago, Freak said:

^Murdy isn't counting TWD. Why wrote treatment for a house that is almost done? It's not going to be an overlay but it's own separate attraction. 

I feel like its a huge mistake on Murdy's part to reveal the number of treatment pages he's worked on if he wants to keep the house count under wraps.

Excluding TWD, we are getting at least six for sure, but I feel like we're going back up to seven. 

If there was a maze with a 184 page treatment, Murdy would've made a big deal about it and just not mention one of the other 5, I assume. So I think it's safe to say there will be 7 mazes, on top of TWD. This could mean either A. the event is big enough to handle 7 mazes plus a show, or B. they're back to no shows.

2 hours ago, foREVer56 said:

If there was a maze with a 184 page treatment, Murdy would've made a big deal about it and just not mention one of the other 5, I assume. So I think it's safe to say there will be 7 mazes, on top of TWD. This could mean either A. the event is big enough to handle 7 mazes plus a show, or B. they're back to no shows.

There will be at least one show. Jabawockeez implied they would be back on their Twitter. Seven houses, a show, TWD, and Potter is going to eat up capacity like crazy. 

I think foodstamps brought this up, but Galin said that we may not be getting Krampus this year. Murdy did say that the letter "k" appears once in the line up. You know what else is rumored in the Orlando thread? 

Killer Clowns from Outter Space. 

Murdy loves clowns, fans have requested this a lot, and the movie screams material for the obligatory 3D house. Looks like we'll be sharing that. What do you guys think? 

9 hours ago, foodstampsFTW said:

I know I already replied to this on the other forums but I just realized that Killer Klownz 3D would be Clowns 3D 2.0 which sounds fucking awful

Murdy did Killer Klowns From Outer Space in 06 or 07 on the terror tram (how do I know? In neon paint as you walked into whoville was written "Killer Klowns From Outer Space") so as someone who witnessed it I can say you hit the nail on the head.

20 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I'm just gonna leave this here...

This gave me cancer.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Freak said:

There will be at least one show. Jabawockeez implied they would be back on their Twitter. Seven houses, a show, TWD, and Potter is going to eat up capacity like crazy. 

I think foodstamps brought this up, but Galin said that we may not be getting Krampus this year. Murdy did say that the letter "k" appears once in the line up. You know what else is rumored in the Orlando thread? 

Murdy loves clowns, fans have requested this a lot, and the movie screams material for the obligatory 3D house. Looks like we'll be sharing that. What do you guys think? 

I hate to be that guy but I have to break this to you but they don't spell Clowns in the traditional sense it spelled with a K look at the dvd or movie poster that's two k's it's not Killer Klowns sorry. 

Also so I lurked IU and the reliable source dude said Krampus my not be in maze form and nothing is set in stone yet I mean except Exorcist obviously. So again there is no proof we won't get Krampus in some form. 

11 hours ago, Freak said:

Killer Klowns has two Ks.

4 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

This gave me cancer.

Fuckin lol

in all honesty if the jabbawookies bothered to make their show Halloween themed and fixed pacing if would be a good show.

so rumored 8 houses including walking dead with a show and terror tram, not bad

5 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

We're gonna need an exorcist to get rid of the damn Jabbawokeez lol

I've never gotten to see Bill and Ted and it really bums me out. My best friend and I were them for Halloween two years ago. I absolutely need it in my life. (Also would like Rocky Horror back, but that's more for the sake of wanting to be able to audition.) Needless to say, I have a strong disdain for Jabbawhateverthehellwhocarestbh

Edited by peasoupprincess

a good chunk of info from Murdy that eliminates a few and adds a few tibia into spec.... 

As well as point out to the younger crowds a lot of what he has done already and thankfully pointed out he is fully aware that we don't like repeats, he stated that there will be no repeats this year...

so that eliminates 

Alien vs Predator 

Inisdious

Halloween

ect....

image.jpeg

Also no 3D someone asked about it and he replied it might surprise us so since there has been a 3D maze about every year guess we finally have a break from such also sorry to say this has to be the final nail in the coffin for Freaks Killer Klowns theory

image.jpeg

So I'm gonna just be optimistic on Krampus just cuz of this... Also this proves that Murdy is just waiting for TrT 2 to come out. Also makes it wierd that he'd point out how close he is with Dougherty but won't do Krampus 

image.jpeg

14 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

a good chunk of info from Murdy that eliminates a few and adds a few tibia into spec.... 

As well as point out to the younger crowds a lot of what he has done already and thankfully pointed out he is fully aware that we don't like repeats, he stated that there will be no repeats this year...

so that eliminates 

Alien vs Predator 

Inisdious

Halloween

ect....

image.jpeg

Also no 3D someone asked about it and he replied it might surprise us so since there has been a 3D maze about every year guess we finally have a break from such also sorry to say this has to be the final nail in the coffin for Freaks Killer Klowns theory

image.jpeg

So I'm gonna just be optimistic on Krampus just cuz of this... Also this proves that Murdy is just waiting for TrT 2 to come out. Also makes it wierd that he'd point out how close he is with Dougherty but won't do Krampus 

image.jpeg

Yooo this sounds promising! 

From an interesting note, John mentioned in a Q&A today that he may be playing the idea of doing a new version of the Terror Tram that wouldn't revolve on an IP, but instead being an original concept. He does point out though; that the people above him could pull a vote-out of the concept.

Also, he mentions this;

So, we can cross out Repeats; Music houses, and possibly 3D houses. This may turn as one of the best years in the event yet.

Edited by Alexshow

Hollywood is starting to sound incredible this year! (Possibly) No 3D maze, all original terror tram, and no WD.  Makes me very happy because I will be attending Hollywood for the first time this year!

Speaking of which-and sorry to do this here-can anyone point me in the direction on HHN Hollywood vs. Orlando info as well as tips/tour plans? 

I've got a kind of crazy theory for Wisconsin. 
My connection is through Henry Winkler. He makes a cameo in Scream as Principal Himbry. He is not from Wisconsin, however somebody that he played is. In Happy Days, which takes place in Wisconsin he played The Fonz. Scream was the theme for the terror tram, however it was not the original Scream it was Scream 4. 

It definitely seems like a long shot especially with Scream on MTV and possibly another Orlando fiasco but it's a theory

19 minutes ago, Tich0las said:

Hollywood is starting to sound incredible this year! (Possibly) No 3D maze, all original terror tram, and no WD.  Makes me very happy because I will be attending Hollywood for the first time this year!

Speaking of which-and sorry to do this here-can anyone point me in the direction on HHN Hollywood vs. Orlando info as well as tips/tour plans? 

Technically, we're still getting WD thanks to TWDA. But I agree, it seems like that USH will have an incredible year so-far.

13 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I've got a kind of crazy theory for Wisconsin. 
My connection is through Henry Winkler. He makes a cameo in Scream as Principal Himbry. He is not from Wisconsin, however somebody that he played is. In Happy Days, which takes place in Wisconsin he played The Fonz. Scream was the theme for the terror tram, however it was not the original Scream it was Scream 4. 

It definitely seems like a long shot especially with Scream on MTV and possibly another Orlando fiasco but it's a theory

From what it seems; I doubt that we're ever going to get Scream. Especially considering that Orlando and Hollywood rumored to of had major issues with the rights holder; Dimension.