HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

At sweet 16, Jack's house in which he took over all of the escapee's of a mental ward and turned them into deranged clowns was AWESOME! I would like to see him return in that sort of house.It would be epic if they could take that and crank it up a notch.

As long they don't bring back that God forsaken smell, I'm fine with that. LOL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they will bring back more darker kind of houses lately they have just seemed like more dumdbed down on the dark gory kind of houses, i would love to see another RUN house from sweet 16 something that is more life like that you could imagine happening to you.

Did you not go into Cleaver, Body Collectors, Doomsday, and SAW? Those were prettttty damn gory.

But for the smells...I personally love the smells they inject into the houses. It just gives it more of a realistic touch and some of the smells (especially in chucky) smelled soo goood!. Plus...It's also an amazing feeling if you happen to pass by a smell that resembled the ones that were in a house throughout the rest of the year.

I think will see new stuff... While still paying homage to the old.

IDK the more I think about it with the whole hades/greek room names...

the more I think were just going to get a lot more new content than just a reunion.

It would be nice to see the icons... but have them in completely new situations.

Either way I love reunions and I love new stuff so its a win/win situation for me.

Did you not go into Cleaver, Body Collectors, Doomsday, and SAW? Those were prettttty damn gory.

But for the smells...I personally love the smells they inject into the houses. It just gives it more of a realistic touch and some of the smells (especially in chucky) smelled soo goood!. Plus...It's also an amazing feeling if you happen to pass by a smell that resembled the ones that were in a house throughout the rest of the year.

Like the popcorn smell in Silver Screams last year.

BTW my fav HHN 16 moment was when my wife and I were cornered by two of the clowns IN THAT BATHROOM....thay wouldn't let us leave and it was the creepiest moment of the night.

If they do what I think there going to do makes me giggle inside like the fanboy I'am.

I've been saying for the last few weeks we mostly like get some original houses this yr, and it looks like we will. They wont forget about their icons, but maybe there time has come to help usher in a new era of HHN.

I could say more, but as you know my grammar sucks and its hard to express how I feel in words.

Also here is something I want to see on the HHN site...

Google wallpaper :)

If they do what I think there going to do makes me giggle inside like the fanboy I'am.

I've been saying for the last few weeks we mostly like get some original houses this yr, and it looks like we will. They wont forget about their icons, but maybe there time has come to help usher in a new era of HHN.

I could say more, but as you know my grammar sucks and its hard to express how I feel in words.

Also here is something I want to see on the HHN site...

Google wallpaper :)

Idk why but when you write things like this, i highlight everything you write and click all the words just encase you added a little clue in your posts like you've done in the past ;)

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

Okay, back on topic. With elements of a reunion I have a feeling(or hopeful anticipation) that we may see something we've been asking for for a while. We know they listen to what we say and use it to shape future years, and I'm hoping this time they've decided to listen to us when it comes to Psychoscareapy on the streets.

I'm hoping this time they've decided to listen to us when it comes to Psychoscareapy on the streets.

My newest Favorite member! The streets would seem to be the logical "Next Evolution" in the Scareapy series.

Oh man, just the thought of a Psychoscrapy street has me salivating. I have been hoping for more original concepts this year than the rehash idea, but this is one that I could live with. Just imagine the madness with 15-20 (per set)criminally insane people chasing you down, the chance to listen to all the priceless banter being thrown about and who knows, maybe some excrement. Lol! I think this would work beautifally and it would certainly be a fun area to go thru again and again. That is the thing that made those houses were all the different characterizations. One second you have someone convulsing to your left and then you have a cackling or screaming person to your right. Actors have to have a blast working Psychoscarapy.

My newest Favorite member! The streets would seem to be the logical "Next Evolution" in the Scareapy series.

Psychoscrapy in the streets sounds awesome. It would be hard not to get into it. Probably would make a lot of people, myself included, want to dress up and join the chaos :lol:

They can definitely make it worth while... i can just imagine the van from PS: HFTH being overturned and all bloodied up with physchos all running around

PsychoScarepy would be cool but I would really like to see Hellgate on the streets. Escaped prisoners running around and yelling at everyone. That house was full of trash talking and I loved it. I think a Hellgate Prison Break would be awesome.

"Farewell forever"... huh, maybe im thinking to far into this but could this have been created for HHN? It is the tune to the song on the site, midnight syndicate does colaborate with uni, and farewell forever could mean farewell to the icons. Just a thought

"Farewell forever"... huh, maybe im thinking to far into this but could this have been created for HHN? It is the tune to the song on the site, midnight syndicate does colaborate with uni, and farewell forever could mean farewell to the icons. Just a thought

Yeah, this has already been discussed.

There was a fire in the movie... Once again guys give A&D some credit; do you really think well have another Sweet 16 yr type again when it was only four yrs ago? I dont think so, so please stop thinking this yr will be full of rehashes.

I was a scareactor in PUTS and there was no burnt wood in the house.\

Also for future refences all the houses are built out of wood.

Edited by mz_
Reference: JAWS Queue Construction (Burned wood)

If Universal would just throw us a bone then at least our speculation would be more concentrated and specific instead of totally random and annoying.

Burnt wood could mean anything. Combine it with some noise, smoke and lights and you got yourself a pretty scary fire scene. Could be that we all revisit Bloody Mary's office/world and it ends by the place burning down or Caretaker's place burning down or Jack's etc.

Ready for some new icons next Fall... Fire could mean *bye* *bye* to an icon(s).