HHN 25 Discussion

You're probably right. He's the only point of access to the marketing/corporate teams, and if he shares the feelings people are then maybe we can see change? Devil's advocate, he's in charge, and should be pushing harder in one way than he currently seems to be (puppeteering).

He's in charge of his department, not the whole place. And there are dozens of people right behind him who can (and would want) to do the same thing he's doing now. He also just became "in charge" a couple of years ago.

Mike is doing a job, the best he can.

• Like 2

Anyone else notice the photos in the Jack's Manics section of the official website?  Three pics are posted: house exterior, facade construction plans, and a room with people covered in sheets.

Construction Plans are for the boiler in FvJ.

People covered in sheets is a scene from Insidious.

House Exterior is the church from Walking Dead.

Guest kiwisoup

So, considering we have an announcement (?) tomorrow, based off the locks and dates on the HHN Sweepstakes, what is the speculation? I'm taking a shot in the dark, a uneducated guess and saying scarezones. 

If it is scarezones, I wouldn't expect an unveil of all scare zones...doesn't that usually come last? Maybe, if they are really bringing The Purge back, it will be just a reveal of that as a horde.

If it is scarezones, I wouldn't expect an unveil of all scare zones...doesn't that usually come last? Maybe, if they are really bringing The Purge back, it will be just a reveal of that as a horde.

True. That's why I called it an uneducated guess. Unless Mike gives us a codename of sorts, we're gonna in the dark.

Guest kiwisoup

True. That's why I called it an uneducated guess. Unless Mike gives us a codename of sorts, we're gonna in the dark.

I'm going with an original house announcement tomorrow.

I'm just going off of recent history. Other than houses and scare zones based on IPs, at least the past two years the originals have all come with the final website unveil...I don't remember exactly any further back. Does anybody remember the last original to get a pre-full unveil announcement?

Edited by kiwisoup

I'm just going off of recent history. Other than houses and scare zones based on IPs, at least the past two years the originals have all come with the final website unveil...I don't remember exactly any further back. Does anybody remember the last original to get a pre-full unveil announcement?

The originals last year were released before Halloween and full site. All the originals in 23 were pre AWIL, RE, and final site. 

Guest kiwisoup

The originals last year were released before Halloween and full site. All the originals in 23 were pre AWIL, RE, and final site. 

Maybe my memory is fuzzy. Probably because they were released all at one, it threw me off.

They are testing the lighting and soundtrack in disaster right now, and all I can say is corre, corre rápido! Or battle...like a gladiator?

Gladiator style music? Sounds like a fight for survival type of game house which makes me lean even more towards Run.

Edited by Gambit

Gladiator style music? Sounds like a fight for survival type of game house which makes me lean even more towards Run.

Edited by marmoset

Well there's 4 originals, and they only have so much time left to announce everything, so maybe they'll use these 4 days as the original reveals, give them their own reveal each as they're special for the anniversary year (save Alice, which does have history with the event, but not in this form), and just announce Scream and AWiL the way they announce all IPs. Then on the 25th, or maybe a few days later, full site.

This is gonna be classic...

Man I'm dying to find out info on this one. My most anticipated after FvJ. Finally, a proper anniversary house, after the less than stellar Hallow'd Past.

Man I'm dying to find out info on this one. My most anticipated after FvJ. Finally, a proper anniversary house, after the less than stellar Hallow'd Past.

I'm curious about what you're expecting that makes it a "proper" anniversary house.

Carmina Burana is a hymn to the Goddess Fortuna.

Maybe Eddie got unLucky and Somebody else is Running things in that house. It is after all about a game.

This is just speculation on my part based on the alleged leak/rumor that Eddie is not involved in the house.