HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

If we lose anything my guess it will be the house that was to be the new tent... which was scream.

Things are in flux per the norm. I doubt the lineup will change however it can. It's really early and the list shouldn't have been leaked.

So here's the map I made today based on the current speculation. A few things first though, I put Scream up top because IF it is in a tent by the others then that is the only reasonable place to put the entrance. Second, I have no idea where the 3rd show will be. And finally, THIS IS A FAN MADE MAP BASED ON CURRENT SPECULATION SO TAKE IT WITH A FEW GRAINS OF SALT.

HHN%2025%20Speculation%20Map.png

• Like 3

Can anybody confirm if AWIL will literally be an exact replica of the previous house?

And if so, is this the first time in HHN history that they've done this? Since I started in 2006, I can't think of any time they've brought a house back exactly as it was.

It won't be. New tech. Better layout.
  • Like 2

Can anybody confirm if AWIL will literally be an exact replica of the previous house?

And if so, is this the first time in HHN history that they've done this? Since I started in 2006, I can't think of any time they've brought a house back exactly as it was.

They've done it in earlier years with Dungeon of Terror, Psycho, People Under the Stairs, and probably a few others that aren't on the top of my head.

They'd just do it another year, right?

Most things that are scrapped are commonly tucked away for another upcoming year. But come on, we all know Scream will be used eventually. It's one of the only classics that hasn't been to HHN yet. (All Nite Die-In doesn't count)

Hmmm. Children's Halloween Costume Contest gone horribly wrong in the Trick Or Treaters scarezone?

hey legacy as a scareactor how hard is know your cues to scare someone?

I'm not really sure what you mean by the question. If you have effects (such as a sound or light or something else) you control it with your e-prom whenever you choose to scare. If you don't have one (which I never did), you just scare. It's all about picking your target and attacking.

I thought my clue was pretty obvious...

I'm not really sure what you mean by the question. If you have effects (such as a sound or light or something else) you control it with your e-prom whenever you choose to scare. If you don't have one (which I never did), you just scare. It's all about picking your target and attacking.

okay i see thank you for ansering my question

okay i see thank you for ansering my question

No problem. I just wish I could answer it better. Scaring is like checkers: It's easy to learn, but hard to master. We (scareactors) could easily spend several pages of a thread strictly on individual strategies and methods for "How" to scare. And every one would be right.

• Like 1

Weird. As of this morning the article/blog from OI has nothing but a header at the top. The body of the article is completely empty. Wonder what that is about. Anybody else showing this? I accessed it from my mobile this morning so that could be the problem.

nevermind. Accessed it from a laptop and I have the full article. Hmmm. Will be interesting to see which house drops from the lineup if this is true.

Edited by Chris90day