HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Im at work so I cant look too deep into this thread right now. Can someone list the LATEST rumored line up pretty please?????

IP'S

Walking Dead Season 5

Insidious

Scream (Movies)

Freddy VS Jason

American Werewolf In London Return

Originals:

PsychoScareapy vs Body Collectors (Blizzard of 18??)

Alice in Wonderland 3D

RUN 3

Hallow'd Past 2

Scarezones - None known widespread presently.

• Like 1

Gonna give the scarezones a shot:

Halloween Spark: Trick or Treaters/Traditionals in Central Park

Crazy Train Nark: Derailed train of Shadybrook inmates OR Derailed train of carnival freaks in New York

Duhs on Stage Hood: Icons photo op zone in Hollywood

Bookies Proc: Steampunk fairy tales in Production Central

Technicolor Transition Coast: Classic Monsters in Mel's Dine In area

Mystery: some sort of sci fi related zone in Sting Alley

Im at work so I cant look too deep into this thread right now. Can someone list the LATEST rumored line up pretty please?????

I will keep the very post in this thread up to date with all that is current.

Duh- TWD

West Coast Duh- Insidious (they had it in 2013, hence the West Coast part)

Duh and Duher- FvJ

Surprise Return- AWiL

Grunge Throwback- Sceam

Montage- Hallow'd Past 2 (I really hope this isn't what it's called.)

Curiouser- Blizzard

Reboot- RUN

Literal Original(s)- Alice in Wonderland 3D

Was the plurality for originals there for when there were more houses?

Halloween Spark-Traditionals type zone, Sting Alley or Central Park

Crazy Train Nark- Derailed carnival train, Jack led, New York

Duhs on Stage Hood- 20 Years of Fear 2, or just the icons. Most likely Hollywood Blvd

Bookies Proc- No idea, guessing Proc means Production Central

Technicolor Transitions Coast- Classic Monsters, either London or Mel's area

Stallyons-No idea. /s

Carnage- Arrival type show led by Jack

Costumes- No idea

AWiL, Blizzard, FvJ, Insidious- SSs

RUN- Disaster

Scream and Alice- Tents

TWD- Parade

Hallow'd Past 2- wherever the new location is

God I miss the days where we used to wait days/hours for a website update... So many people would hit refresh every Friday just for a small section of the HHN site to be updated

Long gone my friend. What they don't understand is IF they actually kept people entertained like they used to... We wouldn't NEED leaks.

Then the sources start tightening up (which honestly isn't their fault usually as they are at risk and Comcast is cracking down). It never works. Hell, I would have burned the whole list last month if it weren't for people I respect getting in trouble for it. They pissed me off this year.

To paraphrase StarWars:

The more you tighten your grip, Comcast, the more info will slip through your fingers.

• Like 8

Things change.

Ah that's too bad. I never, ever get sick of the classic monsters. Yet another burned opportunity.. hell, in merch alone, they could make some serious bank with those monsters, but I guess zombies falling out of our asses every year is a better idea. smh

• Like 2

Ah that's too bad. I never, ever get sick of the classic monsters. Yet another burned opportunity.. hell, in merch alone, they could make some serious bank with those monsters, but I guess zombies falling out of our asses every year is a better idea. smh

Not everything changes. ;)

• Like 2

I'm guessing location changed is all. I really hope that if Carnage IS an arrival show, it's in Mel's Plaza, like 06/07. Such a great spot for it and that will be the ONLY way I will skip stay and Scream. The opening ceremonies the past 2 years were nice, but nothing of the same magnitude. The older arrival shows really kicked off the event greatly. I still wanna see 01's planned show. That just sounded BRUTAL.

Now that our lineup is out, we can speculate on house locations. Where will the 9th house be located? And also, what twist will they put on The Walking Dead this year to one-up what they did last year?

Soundstages- American Werewolf (Probably back in 22), Insidious, PS vs BC ("Blizzard"), and FvJ

Tents - Scream and Alice 3D

Disaster - RUN 3 (Seems like the most obvious besides Werewolf)

Parade - Walking Dead Season 5

New Location - Hallow'd Past 2

Not confident in this. Walking Dead could be anywhere at this point. Insidious could end up in a tent, thus allowing Hallow'd Past in a SS...in my opinion. In that case, I would put Alice 3D in Parade, because I recall the "Things under the bed" / LT house rumored for SS 22 last year was meant to be 3D. So I think 3D would be fine in Parade.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Soundstages- American Werewolf (Probably back in 22), Insidious, PS vs BC ("Blizzard"), and FvJ

Not confident in this. Walking Dead could be anywhere at this point. Insidious could end up in a tent, thus allowing Hallow'd Past in a SS...in my opinion. In that case, I would put Alice 3D in Parade.

close. Missing a tent though and some are jumbled around

• Like 1

Not confident in this. Walking Dead could be anywhere at this point. Insidious could end up in a tent, thus allowing Hallow'd Past in a SS...in my opinion. In that case, I would put Alice 3D in Parade, because I recall the "Things under the bed" / LT house rumored for SS 22 last year was meant to be 3D. So I think 3D would be fine in Parade.

Those locations seem very possible. Now that Alice is confirmed to be 3D, it's definitely going in a tent. Scream could work in a tent exactly like Halloween did. Seeing as they were originally planning the 9th house to be in a new tent, and that got scrapped, I'm thinking it will be in a SS, giving us 5 SS houses total.

EDIT: Nvm, just saw JDW's post confirming a third tent.