HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Regarding Disaster! (or as I like to call it, "Walkin' with Walken"), there's potential for them to delay its closing until after HHN. While it's viable to rush the build like they did with Transformers, Disaster is STILL an operating attraction unlike Soundstage 44. They need that operating capacity during the summer. Also, it may be beneficial to wait a bit so that a Fast/Furious ride can open in 2017. I would predict (though I could be very wrong), they do with Disaster what they did with Jaws and close it just after the holidays. That gives them just over a year to build the new attraction (which we know they can do).

Now, how it could impact HHN if it DOES close is up for conjecture. The Disaster queue is unique in that it's the closest we have to "outdoor" house. That's why they get chainsaws, which are kinda vital to the whole Run experience. While Alice would be probably be the easiest house to cut (not a "celebration" house), there may be nowhere else for Run to work. If that is the case, then they'll just cut it. The bigger question is how important is adding a ninth house? Would they be willing to put what was already cut back in to fill the "void?"

• Like 1

Regarding Disaster! (or as I like to call it, "Walkin' with Walken"), there's potential for them to delay its closing until after HHN. While it's viable to rush the build like they did with Transformers, Disaster is STILL an operating attraction unlike Soundstage 44. They need that operating capacity during the summer. Also, it may be beneficial to wait a bit so that a Fast/Furious ride can open in 2017. I would predict (though I could be very wrong), they do with Disaster what they did with Jaws and close it just after the holidays. That gives them just over a year to build the new attraction (which we know they can do).

Now, how it could impact HHN if it DOES close is up for conjecture. The Disaster queue is unique in that it's the closest we have to "outdoor" house. That's why they get chainsaws, which are kinda vital to the whole Run experience. While Alice would be probably be the easiest house to cut (not a "celebration" house), there may be nowhere else for Run to work. If that is the case, then they'll just cut it. The bigger question is how important is adding a ninth house? Would they be willing to put what was already cut back in to fill the "void?"

2017 already has the water park and Twister's replacement, so it would make sense for Furious to open next year. Could it be possible they demolish the building towards the end of the summer but keep the queue and Beetlejuice for HHN?

2017 already has the water park and Twister's replacement, so it would make sense for Furious to open next year. Could it be possible they demolish the building towards the end of the summer but keep the queue and Beetlejuice for HHN?

If they close Beetlejuice, what are they replacing it with? Isn't there restrooms and stuff between Disaster and Beetlejuice?

If they close Beetlejuice, what are they replacing it with? Isn't there restrooms and stuff between Disaster and Beetlejuice?

Fast and Furious is going to take up that whole block.

They can always add more to next year's plate. Kong is going to be opening very early into the year, so Furious for the fall/winter would be when it opens. Would it be possible for the second show to move to Animal Actors' stage?

EDIT: JungleSkip on OU is saying all of San Francisco is being demolished.

Edited by Dead Inside

Fast and Furious is going to take up that whole block.

They can always add more to next year's plate. Kong is going to be opening very early into the year, so Furious for the fall/winter would be when it opens. Would it be possible for the second show to move to Animal Actors' stage?

EDIT: JungleSkip on OU is saying all of San Francisco is being demolished.

Wow. That's crazy.

HHNRumors posted this

http://hhnrumors.com/rumor-hhn25-scare-zones-list/

"
  1. Plaza of the Stars – Scary Tales meets Steampunk
  2. New York – Psychoscareapy – Inmates have escaped and taken over a fall festival type event and have killed all the carnies. Supposedly this zone will include a costume contest throughout the night
  3. Central Park – This will feature the traditional central park theming. Expect to see kids, pumpkins and Halloween origins.
  4. Hollywood – Photo op “Icon Zone” much like “7” and “Face Off”
  5. San Francisco (I’m told this zone was originally to take place at Mel’s. ) – All Night Die In. Half the cast will be black and white movies and the other in color. Similar to 2009’s Horrorwood.
  6. South St – Hellgate. I’m told that this theme may have already been scrapped.

Roaming – One in MIB and one around the lagoon. At least one is chainsaws but you already knew that. One will be all male and other all female.

"

Wow. That's crazy.

HHNRumors posted this

http://hhnrumors.com/rumor-hhn25-scare-zones-list/

"

• Plaza of the Stars Scary Tales meets Steampunk
  • New York Psychoscareapy Inmates have escaped and taken over a fall festival type event and have killed all the carnies. Supposedly this zone will include a costume contest throughout the night
  • Central Park This will feature the traditional central park theming. Expect to see kids, pumpkins and Halloween origins.
  • Hollywood Photo op Icon Zone much like 7 and Face Off
  • San Francisco (Im told this zone was originally to take place at Mels. ) All Night Die In. Half the cast will be black and white movies and the other in color. Similar to 2009s Horrorwood.
  • South St Hellgate. Im told that this theme may have already been scrapped.

Roaming One in MIB and one around the lagoon. At least one is chainsaws but you already knew that. One will be all male and other all female.

"

Where the sting ally one?

i get why they might scrapped hellgate to many prision theme stuff

At that point, why not make it the Hellgate prisoners taking over the carnival?

It would be interesting if they have us walking through AS the take over is happening so that we can have both inmates and carnies running around.

• Like 1

It would be interesting if they have us walking through AS the take over is happening so that we can have both inmates and carnies running around.

i rather have them do something else in sting ally like the orginal scarezone of the ,japanase geisha monsters ,they where going do last year instead of scapping sting allay all toghter

i rather have them do something else in sting ally like the orginal scarezone of the ,japanase geisha monsters ,they where going do last year instead of scapping sting allay all toghter

I wholeheartedly agree. I just figure, with Shadybrook inmates already showing up in a house and rumors of a Hellgate SZ being cancelled, why not just swap out one set of inmates for another and then use Sting Alley for an entirely new zone?

I wholeheartedly agree. I just figure, with Shadybrook inmates already showing up in a house and rumors of a Hellgate SZ being cancelled, why not just swap out one set of inmates for another and then use Sting Alley for an entirely new zone?

okay i undertsadn but wouldn't be beter after you ran though the shadybrook hpouse you run into them again in scarezone which will prpabally be right next to house

the walking dead is a different i meant like they did for the walking dead scarezones i mean having to much prison theme stuff like having one prison theme house and two scarezones involving prision themes

Edited by timbo8

That was one of my original questions, but logically it doesn't make sense. Why would a punch of violent inmates want to do anything with a carnival? They wouldn't want to run it. They'd want to ruin it. At least a bunch of psychopaths would be attracted by the lights and sounds and think they're "helping" in their own murderously misguided way.

okay i undertsadn but wouldn't be beter after you ran though the shadybrook hpouse you run into them again in scarezone which will prpabally be right next to house

Fair point, Legacy.

If we were in the midst of the attack on the carnival I would prefer the Hellgate inmates. I mean, imagine them grabbing random carnies and pulling them up on stage for a 'costume' show that ends in torture. It would also make for some great carnie/inmate interactions throughout the zone as we see them pursuing their prey.

That being said, is the carnival scarezone supposed to be a fall festival? If so, the idea of going from the Great Blizzard of 1888 to a fall festival does not cohesion make.

Edited by Cooger and Dark

That being said, is the carnival scarezone supposed to be a fall festival? If so, the idea of going from the Great Blizzard of 1888 to a fall festival does not cohesion make.

You're right, but cohesion hasn't been extremely important for a while now.