Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

So the HHNH Facebook posted this right now

11426760_10152855065161727_8246633633245

I have conflicted feelings about this...

On one hand it's NBC/Universal so it makes sense they would just promote this no strings attached.... but this struck a nerve for some reason IDK anybody else wanna pput this back on the table for spec? or am I paranoid in my old (mid 20's) age?

Have they ever promoted an IP that wasn't at the event before?

Thank you oatmeal

But in reply to Freak I still don't buy it, plus the whole reason they were called the big 3 were because they were all New Line I'm sorry but Myers is not part of the big 3.

Really? Leatherface over Myers?

Anyway this has been a weird speculation year. Aside from the two obvious ones Insidious 3 and ugh, TWD. Speculation really seems like just shooting in the dark

Really? Leatherface over Myers?

It's not about Leatherface over Myer it's the fact that Myers does not belong to New Line Cinema. The gimick that Murdy, and Orlando creative were trying to push is was they were working with New Line Cinema "Who owned the 3 biggest Slasher names in Horror" even though most horror fans including myself would put Myers in the top 3 and Leatherface roughly around the 4 or 5 slot. But let me just remind you that the deal with NLC was made before Hollywood got back on it's haunt feet and made Horror Nights Hollywood "The IP Haunt", we tend to forgot at this time hardly anybody wanted to do business with Murdy until after 2008 when Murdy made "The Big 3" the stars of the event so Uni execs had to cater to NLC a lot. Each of the big 3 had to appear equally in ads, and merchandise, they could not appear together during live shows, mazes or the Terror Tram. I digress this was well before studios were throwing themselves at HHN and Universal and NLC were the ones to coin the phrase "The Big 3". You know how many people would want Murdy's head if they called Freddy, Jason, and Michael "The Big 3"? Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface are owned by NLC which is a division of Warner Brothers while Michael is owned by Dimension who's Library is shared between The Weinstein Company and Disney (majority of the original Halloween fall under Disney's Camp) that should but enough said while maybe some they will be at the event together (I doubt it personally) He is not gonna be part of the big 3 by Universal.

In response to Insidious:

to be fair what environment did the first two really have? A house and darkness filled with fog... personally what makes Insidious great (Outside of Damn Darth Maul! lol) is the characters and the technique they use and the fact that they don't really too much on jump scares.

I think it would probably be a mix. A maze solely based off the 3rd one could be done, but it would be rather boring in my opinion.

Side note there's one ghost that I'd be really interested in seeing how they would pull it off

during one of the further scenes, Elise walks up to a woman who has her back turned to her. The ghost reaches back and parts her hair, reveling a face on the back of her head which starts yelling at Elise

Side note there's one ghost that I'd be really interested in seeing how they would pull it off

I think that would be really cool, I can think of a way that could be done

They could have a dude play that role and put some fake boobs on his back, and dress him backwards. His hands and feet would be backwards but that's pretty unavoidable.

Talking about the hannibal pic from the fb. Ive watched both seasons of it and there is some amazing stuff in the series... a great watch if anyone hasnt watched it and would an amazing maze property too...

I agree 1000x. Such a great show with lots of stuff to pull from. Unfortunatly, with last night's premier ratings I'm not too sure of it coming anymore.

It's not about Leatherface over Myer it's the fact that Myers does not belong to New Line Cinema. The gimick that Murdy, and Orlando creative were trying to push is was they were working with New Line Cinema "Who owned the 3 biggest Slasher names in Horror" even though most horror fans including myself would put Myers in the top 3 and Leatherface roughly around the 4 or 5 slot. But let me just remind you that the deal with NLC was made before Hollywood got back on it's haunt feet and made Horror Nights Hollywood "The IP Haunt", we tend to forgot at this time hardly anybody wanted to do business with Murdy until after 2008 when Murdy made "The Big 3" the stars of the event so Uni execs had to cater to NLC a lot. Each of the big 3 had to appear equally in ads, and merchandise, they could not appear together during live shows, mazes or the Terror Tram. I digress this was well before studios were throwing themselves at HHN and Universal and NLC were the ones to coin the phrase "The Big 3". You know how many people would want Murdy's head if they called Freddy, Jason, and Michael "The Big 3"? Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface are owned by NLC which is a division of Warner Brothers while Michael is owned by Dimension who's Library is shared between The Weinstein Company and Disney (majority of the original Halloween fall under Disney's Camp) that should but enough said while maybe some they will be at the event together (I doubt it personally) He is not gonna be part of the big 3 by Universal.

New Line doesn't have Leatherface anymore anyhow. So at this point I don't think it really matters anyhow, since Freddy and Jason are the only dogs New Line still have in the race.

Being Murdy, of course, the hint is music-based but it's not a music maze...

the hints are:

1. the theme of the maze is either an album name, a song title, a lyric or the album cover art itself

2. the album we're looking for is on Rolling Stone's list of 500 greatest albums of all time

3. the band who recorded said album is in The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

4, It's a maze based on a different medium than music

5. There's a literary connection to this band/album that will help us find the hint faster

6. The band is not from America although they were popular here

Here is a list of possible albums he is referring to. All albums were released andare on the Rolling Stones Top 500 Albums and no artist is from America but has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

The Rolling Stones, Between the Buttons
Pink Floyd, The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Cream, Disraeli Gears
The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Are You Experienced
The Beatles, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Edited by behemothman08
  • Like 1

Just looked up something and found a great article about non-American bands in the 1960s that made the rock n roll hall of fame

The list is:

The Kinks

The Hollies

The Rolling Stones

Small Faces

Dusty Springfield

Donovan

Dave Clark Five

The Animals

The Beatles

Edit: Also saw new hints

Edited by hhnfanforever

Ok, thinking as this as the outside the box property I came up with this...

The kinks have a 1967 album that is in the Rolling Stones 500 greatest which is "something else" that has a song called "tin soldier man" which connects to Terminator.

• Like 1