Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

I forgot, did someone say that they had seen Sinister 2 early? Because I watched the trailer again, and while it doesn't look like a stellar movie, it seems like it could work, combined with the first one, as a maze. Like, the first act could be the house from the first movie, the second could be the scenes from the videotapes, and the third could be the house from the second movie.

I think it was brought up in this thread that John was working on more projects than he has in the past, and how that would affect the quality of HHN this year. I tweeted him about it and he said it was no more than usual. So I guess anyone worried about that can be at ease now.

• Like 1

I think it was brought up in this thread that John was working on more projects than he has in the past, and how that would affect the quality of HHN this year. I tweeted him about it and he said it was no more than usual. So I guess anyone worried about that can be at ease now.

That's good to know. I'll give this year a fair chance. I really enjoyed last year so I expect this year to be no different despite TWD's return.
  • Like 1

This 100% This!!!!

Legitimate question...What leaks? still see nothing on FVJ besides he said she said.

I hope we just share Freddy vs Jason, Insidious and TWD. I don't want both parks to share original concepts, and I have a feeling we may be getting Alice in Wonderland 3D as well. I know both will have completely different scenes and will be executed differently, but it still makes going to both events a little less fresh.

Instead of Alice, I hope we get the Krampus house most of us want.

I hope we just share Freddy vs Jason, Insidious and TWD. I don't want both parks to share original concepts, and I have a feeling we may be getting Alice in Wonderland 3D as well. I know both will have completely different scenes and will be executed differently, but it still makes going to both events a little less fresh.

With Alice why not based off Alice Madness Returns?

You know maybe Alice is the non-horror property John was talking about. He's wanted to do it for years. Sincerely I hope it's not and that it's Mad Max instead but we'll see as far as sharing I think we get FvJ, TWD and Insidious.

You know maybe Alice is the non-horror property John was talking about. He's wanted to do it for years. Sincerely I hope it's not and that it's Mad Max instead but we'll see as far as sharing I think we get FvJ, TWD and Insidious.

I really don't think they care at all how similar both events are. Less than one percent of the attendance goes to both events...so why cater to them?

If the out-of-the-box concept is Alice, then this would be the first time we shared an original concept. What if its branded under Faceoff?

I really don't think they care at all how similar both events are. Less than one percent of the attendance goes to both events...so why cater to them?

If the out-of-the-box concept is Alice, then this would be the first time we shared an original concept. What if its branded under Faceoff?

I know, and I'll still most likely enjoy both versions - it's just a preference. I think it'd be fine if it was branded under that, but I don't know if it's really necessary. The game, like Psycho_Bates mentioned would be really cool too. Either way, I'm sure it'll be a really twisted maze. Alice is a creepy property in general. Even the Disney movie made me have bad dreams as a kid. Lol Edited by Arsik_22

House lists was leaked by HHNRumors (same site that's leaked it four three years).

Anyone care to link me to the full list?

Also, Alice honestly seems like the non-horror property. We could probably still get Krampus as well, but then it wouldn't be the 3D house (thank god).

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

Anyone care to link me to the full list?

Also, Alice honestly seems like the non-horror property. We could probably still get Krampus as well, but then it wouldn't be the 3D house (thank god).

TWD

FVJ

Insidious

Scream

AWIL

Icon House

Alice

Run

Body Collectors in Shadybrook

I know, and I'll still most likely enjoy both versions - it's just a preference.

I hear ya. I do like it when both coasts have separate events. I'm considering going as well. I always wanted to see a Scream maze based on the original movies so I'm excited to see their version of it (I wanna see that garage door scene done right!). All of their original concepts sound very interesting. I'm also looking forward to seeing AWil one more time.

I figured it wasn't since, like what Rides brought up, it's public domian. Also, we would never share originals. I'm still thinking it's Jurassic World we're getting.

I wouldn't worry about it. Judging by the trend all of our 3D houses have been music-based. I think Iron Maiden is going to fill that 3D rocker criteria.

IDK if I brought this up earlier, but a Classic Monsters house would be great where 28 was. I could see that as a possibility since Murdy has wanted to do it and would fit historically with that location.

• Like 2

If they do an eighth maze, they might bring back FDTD from the new season. Every year they have a maze to pander to the Hispanics and that would be an ideal move on their part. They can save time and money doing something already familiar to them.

I'm not excited about that, but I think it's possible.