Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

You know... I've kinda been looking past the maps and images on the Cassi clues mainly because I figured they might not really matter. It does seem a bit odd to go through the trouble to make the designs though, so I made an extra effort to find out who the image was in clue #3. The map seems to be of Fall River. I noticed Crab Pond and there was another street that matched. Someone else had mentioned Lizzie Borden, which had me thinking. So I dug a little and discovered that the picture of the person is actually Lizzie's stepmother, Abby (Durfee Gray) Borden. This was 1 of the people Lizzie supposedly killed.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/phayemuss/AbbyYoung.jpg

Anyone figure out what the building is from Cassi clue #4. It's really hard to make out, but I'm thinking maybe McLean Hospital or Taunton State Hospital? Hard to say.

Rocky horror coming back

Hmmm. It could be, but why would he bother giving a clue when we already know it's coming? I suppose he did give us a clue last year, but I think it was one of the last ones.

Maybe it's the Doctor Who clue??? Please.

Double feature - Dual run? 2 Doctors?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Rocky horror coming back

Or HR Bloodengutz coming back? Or a combined Usher/Director house? Either would be worth getting excited over.

Edit: I realize that both of my guesses are based upon past properties but I hope it is something we have never seen done before. The more TRUE originals (ie not even sequels to past originals) we see the better.

Edited by Cooger and Dark

I probably should give some context:

@JWFearman

@CassiCarcosa Between you and Doc, your clues are more confusing than anything. Can you clarify a bit?

an hour later she posted that... I get the feeling she doesn't like me much. The feeling is kinda mutual.

• Like 2

New message from Cassi:

CCF1kUVUkAA-Hq6.png

She has said you need a Doc and so I come to help.

What Cassi has said is true, I speak of her fourth clue.

I didn't mean for that to rhyme, maybe it's catching.

Although we are competitors in a way, providing our own varying hints,

We do have the common purpose of enlightening you of what is to come.

Our reasons vary and at times we may seem at odds.

You might even think of us as mismatched as Punch and Judy.

Yet I know her words were true because I DO remember seeing that show.

So now to give you a hint so you can find your way:

She did not misspell anything in that fourth clue.

And I think many of you have also seen the show.

So go back to your childhood and remember it.

She has said you need a Doc and so I come to help.

What Cassi has said is true, I speak of her fourth clue.

I didn't mean for that to rhyme, maybe it's catching.

Although we are competitors in a way, providing our own varying hints,

We do have the common purpose of enlightening you of what is to come.

Our reasons vary and at times we may seem at odds.

You might even think of us as mismatched as Punch and Judy.

Yet I know her words were true because I DO remember seeing that show.

So now to give you a hint so you can find your way:

She did not misspell anything in that fourth clue.

And I think many of you have also seen the show.

So go back to your childhood and remember it.

I'm getting major Candle Cove vibes for some reason, even though that's just a creepypasta.

Aha! Light bulbs flashing all over my head after the Doc's last posts. Puppets!

Let's examine....

Cryptic 3 wasn't Doc singing for 2 people, he was being a ventriloquist. Puppets.

Cassi's "Everyone wences" clue is a reference to Senor Wences. Who was a famous ventriloquist. Puppets. He was primarily known for his appearances on Ed Sullivan, but later on , heappeared on the Muppet Show. Puppets.

That show that everyone saw, but no one remembers? Candle Cove. A creepypasta about a puppet show. Puppets.

In Doc's new hints here, he talks of Punch & Judy. Puppets. Of that show no one remembers, and "to dispel darkness and to light the lights of knowledge". Candle Cove. Puppets. And a reference to Sherlock Hemlock? A Muppet. Puppets.

But what does it all mean? Some sort of house or scare zone based on puppets. Or I could be 100% wrong about all of this. :)

Aha! Light bulbs flashing all over my head after the Doc's last posts. Puppets!

Let's examine....

Cryptic 3 wasn't Doc singing for 2 people, he was being a ventriloquist. Puppets.

Cassi's "Everyone wences" clue is a reference to Senor Wences. Who was a famous ventriloquist. Puppets. He was primarily known for his appearances on Ed Sullivan, but later on , heappeared on the Muppet Show. Puppets.

That show that everyone saw, but no one remembers? Candle Cove. A creepypasta about a puppet show. Puppets.

In Doc's new hints here, he talks of Punch & Judy. Puppets. Of that show no one remembers, and "to dispel darkness and to light the lights of knowledge". Candle Cove. Puppets. And a reference to Sherlock Hemlock? A Muppet. Puppets.

But what does it all mean? Some sort of house or scare zone based on puppets. Or I could be 100% wrong about all of this. :)

i know this is not pssoble i was thinking if it about puppets maybe can have a cameo form slappy from rlstine goosebumps but it woupd be to do becuase of legal rights

I'm not sure if I'm on to something or not here, but here's something I picked up from the April Fools video. Dr Jimmy mentioned the "Arsenal vs. Chelsae" soccer scarezone. He then talked about the group known as the "Chelsae Smilers", who would utilize the white van that has been used for the walking dead and the purge. But he said they were going to paint it blue. I know that blue is the Chelsae soccer colors, but it's also the color of the TARDIS. And from recent research, there is also a group of monster known as "The Smilers" in Doctor Who.

I've said it before, that I don't watch the show, so I'm not a Who fan, but I did some research on the chelsae smilers and some Doctor Who stuff came up about the smiler monster. This is like the wildest guess ever, but who knows. I'm just trying to get some guesses out there.

Shadybrook.

The "him" is potentially Jack, but the key aspect is that singer is Mary. In this case, it's Mary Agana.

"When I've seen myself" - looking in the mirror.
"I seem like someone else" - Bloody Mary
Either way, I think this is Shadybrook.

OR - It's Chance.

I was just thinking: Maybe this is our "upcharge" house. It could tie in LT, by taking place as a Legendary Truth investigation inside Shady Brook, and features Mary Agana. (Since the wiener can't take away the rights from her.)

It's just a wishful thought. But the Legendary Truth up charge house seems like the perfect opportunity to utilize the concept of Shadybrook and Mary Agana. :)

Edited by JackTheREAPER