Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

JDW

Guest kiwisoup

So Hollywood's event is totally unveiled and their final site is up...C'mon Orlando...just announce what we already know already! Too much dead air this year...

This year I have found myself slowly going to the other side of the fence. Knowing every part of the event before it starts has lost its luster. I am excited about what has been announced, but wish it was still a mystery. next year will be hard but my goal is to stay away from speculation and leaks.

I like speculating and receiving clues and hints. It builds my suspense and keeps me occupied.

But...

I also hate the waiting game. I hate surprises and not knowing things. Christmas presents drive me insane still.

So, it's a fine line I walk. I want puzzles and clues so I can't figure things out, but I also want to know right now.

Personally I think Orlando's looks more clean and professional.

Eh. It depends. I certainly would like ours to have a bit more of a theme besides red scratches of blood in the background. Ours is too bare bones right now, I would like to see a more elaborate site. Pray that we get one, which I'm sure we'll be surprised to find a cool organized site after Halloween gets announced, which is probably the reason it's taking a while. I would guess they are preparing the updated site for when Halloween is announced, but we'll see.

• Like 2

Guest kiwisoup

Why do people keep comparing Hollywood's final site to our not final site? Theirs sucked before they revealed everything too.

LOL It says Halloween and it hasn't been announced yet XD

It's also interesting how they excluded The Purge Anarchy from that display.

I'm honestly shocked From Dusk Till Dawn got on over that...hell I'm honestly shocked DRACULA didn't get on it, considering it's a Universal film and under two months from release. Of course, who knows who decides what gets on the kiosks? By the way, I can't quite see the tickets. I think I do see the Walking Dead logo, but not anything else.

Personally I think Orlando's looks more clean and professional.

I don't know, I disagree with this. I think it's the opposite, theirs looks more professional. Ours feels like the layout of a site that was supposed to have a lot more stuff in it.

I wish they at least added some music to the site. I wouldn't mind the way it looks like right now if it at least had some music to listen to. I miss that more than anything.

even cheap, local haunts from other cities have music in their site...... Just saying.

Edited by clash

Soooo. no Clowns in the streets. 4 zones. BUT the purge is huge and Bayou will go from Mel's to kid zone.

That leaves basically SF to Simpson relatively blank.Strange decision IMO but maybe we'll see something tacked on later.

• Like 1

I know the stuff with the clowns ending up in the street was nothing but wishful thinking and speculation, but I am really really disappointed and just sad that they are leaving that street empty.
seems like a huge wasted opportunity. now that I think about it, they wouldn't even need props to make it work, just a bunch of crazy clowns running around.

Oh well. Perhaps they might add them if people complain or something lol.

Edited by clash
  • Like 1