AVP: Alien VS. Predator

JDW

To be honest, they could do this entire house with only one scareactor: a Predator "fighting" an Alien (prop) in the final scene. The rest of it is noises, lasers and effects that give the "hunted" atmosphere.

oh... I kind of disagree. I hope the predators and the aliens show up as much as possible, suspense and tension might work for movies but I would be sad if they house was nothing but human character, noises and lights.

I understand they might only make a couple of aliens because of the cost but I hope there are a lot of preds at least.

Everyone here has different ideas about what will happen, but one thing is for sure. AVP is going to be one of those houses where Mike and the A&D team will probably have to use everything they learned over the years, from new technology, detailed environments, and extremely amazing costumes. Based on how Aliens and Predators have been around for a long time it's safe to assume that it's been on the table for a loong time. What I think we can agree on is that no matter what's going to happen, this will be one hell of a house.

• Like 4

Everyone here has different ideas about what will happen, but one thing is for sure. AVP is going to be one of those houses where Mike and the A&D team will probably have to use everything they learned over the years, from new technology, detailed environments, and extremely amazing costumes. Based on how Aliens and Predators have been around for a long time it's safe to assume that it's been on the table for a loong time. What I think we can agree on is that no matter what's going to happen, this will be one hell of a house.

Seriously. If you think about it this will be a tough house to do. Everything about it is intricate.... the creatures, the tech, the environments. They will have to pull all stops for this one. I'm confident this house will be SICK!

• Like 1

Chances are the plot of the house will be something along the lines of: Guests will be brought into the house as either Weyland Yutani employees on their first day., much like Cabin in the woods, or a rescue team ala Interstellar terror.

The bioweapon is probably a predalien or something, and the predators go into the base to kill it, blah, blah.

As soon as Behind The Screams says which tour this house is on, I'm booking it!

In the off chance that it's one of the houses that's not included, I'll be crying until X-Mas.

I expect to see lots of these pointed at us...

untitled_zpsd94c7c83.png

You mean the part from the preview that NEVER happened in the movie? Ha ha ha. I remember the Internet backlash over the "15 Predators targeting the one guy" that never happened in the movie

Have I mentioned how excited I am for this house? Probably, I have. But in case anyone has missed it..

OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

If this house is on one of the tours, I may have to figure out a way to do the tour. Sell a kidney or something.

Getting my picture with a xenomorph would be awesome. A dream.

28 days?!!! Am I mathing right?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This house and halloween are my most anticipated houses yet. I feel like a great scare we could see used is people attacking us with facehugger masks and maybe hand puppets coming out of bodies of the chestburster. I also think we could have air effects being used as if spears or blades are flying right by us. And yes! The Alien queen would be a the cherry on top!

If anyone was wondering what the Alien puppets will look like...

from Mike on Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxVlN5ZCUAAKMOU.jpg:large LETS GO

Thank you for posting that! I have to admit that I was underwhelmed by the Predator helmet from the press event...and seeing this, that was apparently "in action" when the pic was taken has me super excited! Also has me really excited since they're animatronic puppets so I'll be able to take pics of them on the BTS tour 3 weeks from tomorrow :) Can't wait.

They've said there are puppets in the house...have they said it's ONLY Aliens? Having a Predator head with the mouth/tusks moving could definitely be a possibility....

I can just imagine a big prop of a Predator Dummy/Body...with an animatronic face moving around...and a stationary Alien prop with it's tail impaling the Predator. That would just blow my mind. They'd have to drag me out of the tour I'd just be standing there staring at it forever.

Edited by Oysterhead00