HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I believe you are correct about them calling it "The Twister". That is also how they referred to it in the leaked video.

I thought at first they were just saying that because that was there nickname for it, but murdy has referred to it as the twister at least 5 times now

Hey, folks. I have been out salmon fishing off the coast of Alaska over the past several days and just trying to get caught up with things, and......HOLY BEJEEBUS! FROM DUSK TIL DAWN IS COMING! THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!. I kid.

So this makes three mazes on the backlot? Seems like the upperlot will get the same love, or lack of, as last year. Hopefully, the scarezones will be enjoyable. Pleasantly suprised by them last year.

Well looks like From Dusk 'Till Dawn was the "Super secret Project" he was working on and had no codename. It will be located in the Backlot.

Hey ! I'm excited I'm definetly ok with this being an extra 7th maze can someone post all the tweets about this being the secret project and going in the backlot? My twitter seems to be down.

Yeah, just wanna clarify straight up in case anyone is confused!

- From Dusk Till Dawn was the Super Secret Project

- It will be located on the backlot (did not specify where)

- However, he did say Soap Commercial will be in a soundstage, which is the Freak Out property.

- That makes THREE MAZES on the backlot this year (very cool, but also emphasizes you have to RUSHHHH DOWN THERRRE!)

- This squashes the rumor of a maze going in the Castle Theater (Bill & Ted lives on!.... maybe)

- And remember, there's still an "appealing" IP in Parisian Square, the HOH, and the JP venue also attached with codenames. All IPs.

- Which leaves the Mummy venue, which has been confirmed by Murdy that it will be used and recent construction.

- The Mummy venue will be the original maze, a first for that venue.

Yeah, just wanna clarify straight up in case anyone is confused!

- From Dusk Till Dawn was the Super Secret Project

- It will be located on the backlot (did not specify where)

- However, he did say Soap Commercial will be in a soundstage, which is the Freak Out property.

- That makes THREE MAZES on the backlot this year (very cool, but also emphasizes you have to RUSHHHH DOWN THERRRE!)

- This squashes the rumor of a maze going in the Castle Theater (Bill & Ted lives on!.... maybe)

- And remember, there's still an "appealing" IP in Parisian Square, the HOH, and the JP venue also attached with codenames. All IPs.

- Which leaves the Mummy venue, which has been confirmed by Murdy that it will be used and recent construction.

- The Mummy venue will be the original maze, a first for that venue.

Um do you mean beauty is only skin deep is in a soundstage

Hopefully the facade for the original won't be a few trees like past mummy facades

Either Cabin in the Woods or the Conjuring are out.

So far you got TWD and FDTD.

5 to go

Empire = Dracula Untold

Soap Commercial = AWiL

Beauty is only Skin Deep = AVP

The Original Maze = Route 66 tour?

Teen Spirit = a whole bunch of options depending who you ask... some are: The Conjuring, Trick 'r Treat (for the most part is off the table), Wrong Turn (which was never really on the table), and Cabin in the Woods (if Judd Nelson was in a mosh pit in or around Great Britain in 1985)

1 of the above is getting jammed into HoH it seems.