HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Well... Murdy bumped into the male actor (teen spirit) in a mosh pit in 1985. I'd imagine that should narrow the age range of who this actor could possibly be, especially since he was the star in a high school comedy. Plus, this actor has to be someone famous or I'd doubt he'd be bringing up the story.

It almost has to be Sean Penn. Sean Penn also went to school with Mike Muir who is the founder of Suicidal Tendencies which are known to be the fathers of the crossover genre. The band performing that night in 1985 combined traditional Irish music with punk rock.

The Pogues were only touring overseas in 1985. Sean Penn was in Shanghai Surprise released in 1986, which was partially filmed in London.

Sean Penn was in Little House On the Prairie. House as in full house, House as in House of Horrors.

So as long as Murdy wasn't lying or mistaken about the year, we now also know that the Pogues were mostly performing in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany back in 1985. Their 1st US tour was in 1986. So the actor we are looking for had to be in that area during this period. Of course we have no idea if this person was filming a movie, lived there, or was on vacation when he was seen at the show. Sean Penn still fits though due to Shanghai Surprise.

Is it possible the movie Murdy is talking about is Animal House? Granted it would've came out when he was like 11 or 12, but I had a hankering to see those types of movies at that age (ie American Pie). They also did a lot of re-releases back than, so it could've come out again within the next 3-4 years.

Also, Fast Times has a lot of small roles for big actors now (ie Nicolas Cage). Its possible it could be someone else.

And it was Nicolas Cage who starred in that one movie, I think it was called Vampire's Kiss? (Y'all may know it as the "you don't say?" meme)

Edited by DTH316

Just realized Empire is Cabin in the Woods.

That's a very familiar setting for horror fans.

Also, there's a crapload of stuff in that movie that you could delete over a period of time that would probably change a codename given how many monsters are in it.

I'll let y'all figure out the empire stuff.

Just realized Empire is Cabin in the Woods.

That's a very familiar setting for horror fans.

Also, there's a crapload of stuff in that movie that you could delete over a period of time that would probably change a codename given how many monsters are in it.

I'll let y'all figure out the empire stuff.

This makes sense.

I also realized that, once construction in the Mummy queue starts, we should be able to rule out certain IP's based on which end of the tent the Facade is on. Woodsy/outdoorsy facades tend to be on the side near the escalator, so if that's where they build a facade then I'd say that CitW is a very real possibility.

This makes sense.

I also realized that, once construction in the Mummy queue starts, we should be able to rule out certain IP's based on which end of the tent the Facade is on. Woodsy/outdoorsy facades tend to be on the side near the escalator, so if that's where they build a facade then I'd say that CitW is a very real possibility.

You won't be able to figure out the theme of the maze due to where the entrance is, after all they've been having the entrance to the Mummy venue be on the escalator side ever since Transformers opened. Add in the trams going to the Metro lot, they're just not going to have the entrance be where it used to due to lack of space for the queue.

• Like 1

You won't be able to figure out the theme of the maze due to where the entrance is, after all they've been having the entrance to the Mummy venue be on the escalator side ever since Transformers opened. Add in the trams going to the Metro lot, they're just not going to have the entrance be where it used to due to lack of space for the queue.

I know you wouldn't be able to figure out the theme, but you could rule things out.

But you're right, I forgot about the tram area taking up queue space.

Can we say that the AVP maze is confirmed already ?

If it does come, then I honestly do have to go to HHN this year, especially when I can drive now so he'll yeah :-)

THE AVP MAZE BAD OR GOOD WILL COMPLETE MY LIFE

& hopefully we get The Purge and AWIL announced TODAY in honor of the fourth