Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I'm interested to see how this AVP maze goes down, if it happens, which it most likely will. I'm for it... mostly to see the Aliens. I believe the Aliens will most likely be mechanical puppets, like the wolves in the AWIL maze from last year. They could definitely pull it off, with all of the AMAZING mechanical creatures we have seen in the past. ("The Thing" maze comes to mind. Remember THOSE creatures? Perfection.) I'm so excited about this!! :alien:

If someone isn't excited about a possible AVP house there might be something wrong with you... I have already said id crap my pants at either an Alien OR Predator house .... If it's both I'm not sure what will happen in my pants!

Man I still can't believe I brought this up as a joke earlier in the thread, on April fools day, and now it seems fairly probable.

I'm excited... but I'm also really weirded out.

Another thing I'm excited about is the "Halloween" maze that was officially confirmed by Orlando Informer. It'll be awesome to see a piece of the classic slashers genre return to HHN. We haven't seen any slashers since the Carnival Of Carnage.

How's it officialy confirmed? Edited by Ande
  • Like 1

It's not really official. Orlando Informer posted an article that was a rumor roundup. Their list of maze codenames was pulled from another website who basically says not to believe what they write because only a fool would believe what they posted. They go on to say that their sources (who were wearing costumes) tied the codenames from that list to the 4 ips mentioned earlier. I'm pretty sure if it was truly confirmed, when you go to the hhn 2014 webpage set up by Orlando Informer they would have added the 3 ips. They didn't yet though because it is still only rumor. Obviously Universal hasn't confirmed the 3 either, so...

Another thing I'm excited about is the "Halloween" maze that was officially confirmed by Orlando Informer. It'll be awesome to see a piece of the classic slashers genre return to HHN. We haven't seen any slashers since the Carnival Of Carnage.

I'd never consider anything official until it's on the website. up until then it's all just rumor, speculation and a bucket load of high-hopes. Anything can change, that's what i've come to learn.

That looks a lot better than the poster I was seeing on Twitter/movie sites.

Weird that we haven't gotten a trailer yet considering the movie was originally going to be an August release.

I just want to know what the house we will most likely be getting will be like.

Not too long ago they decided to cancel Dracula on NBC after just 1 season. Why do you think that is?

If I had to guess, it is because too many people have lost interest in watching rehashed vampire stories. It had better be really good, or people will lose interest quick.

The idea that they would waste an ip slot for anything to do with a vampire is just absurd to me. Furthermore, the movie won't even be released until most of the event is already finished. Is it typical for them to make a decision like this? I hope the rumors are incorrect. It seems like there is little doubt that there will be vampires somewhere, I just hope they don't waste a soundstage and take away something that could be potentially better to do this. There is so much to chose from, why choose an ip no one has seen?

With that being said, any new ideas as to what the 4 originals will be?

So far what do we have??? Some sort of Jack carnival-clown house, possibly something with Legendary Truth (really could be tied to any of the houses), boogeyman - el cucuy - or a witch who steals children, maybe a wendigo or some type of fall seasonal indian thanksgiving feast gone awry, a house with dolls that come to life, something to do with a grave digger (scare zone?), a masquerade party of some type where death is present(scare zone?)

Any other possible things to choose from?

Now that there probably won't be a Sleepy Hollow house, can anyone figure out what else Cassi clue #7 could be tied to?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I'd never consider anything official until it's on the website. up until then it's all just rumor, speculation and a bucket load of high-hopes. Anything can change, that's what i've come to learn.

Yes, I am well aware that it is not official and has a large chance of not happening. What I am saying is that I am excited that the IP is even being speculated. However, even if it is currently on the lineup, the chances of it changing is very high, with it being so early. I was just thinking about if it DOES happen, and if you lookat all of the clues, it easily adds up to "Halloween"

Too many independent individuals have the information for it to not be accurate.

Certain people have certain sources. When a bunch of people all have the same info, it's hard to deny the accuracy.

Too many independent individuals have the information for it to not be accurate.

Certain people have certain sources. When a bunch of people all have the same info, it's hard to deny the accuracy.

• Like 1

Alright, so it seems that we have been updated with new HHN24 construction photos. These photos have been posted by UoLeaker. (Here is the link to the photos: http://uoleaker.com/photo/hhn-24-update-61514 ) Alright so, the first thing that caught my eye was that the "clown arm" in one of the pictures had stars printed on the sleeve.... "Stars". Remind you of anything Dr. Jimmy-related? If you have been following his cryptic performances, you should know that his most speculated video was the one in which he went through the lyrics of the song, "Stars", by Les Miserables. A lot of the clues that have been connecting to our "Alien" or "AVP" mazes have been getting mixed up with also connecting to a "Killer Klowns From Outer Space" maze. This IS a clown arm. And many of the clowns in the movie have Stars on their costumes. This could explain so much. (But please don't assume that I have the answers. This is pure speculation.)