Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Me, too. If the originals don't change, they sound like a lot of fun. Love Halloween! Dracula could be very good, but we'll see on that. Walking Dead should be interesting at the very least. AvP is the only one I'm not too excited about. Would much rather Alien or Aliens. But I'm willing to give it a chance.

And we still have scare zones to be announced. I like the way this is shaping up. Just hoping these "crazy whispers" are not going to be something changing for the worse.

Oh, and there's a photo going around of a clown prop spotted in the maze being built in Disaster.

Is there any place I can find this picture?

Edited by coleman2122

So nothing screams Legendary Truth like a ritual gone bad. Bad things happened here; something awful lives under the bed???

Ritual couldn't possibly have a connection to trick ' treating?

Or... Maybe Sam's crows?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Let's see, with this revealed information these are the clues I can connect to the known houses. (At the moment I don't know all the clues connected to the houses, so I'll only say what I'm certain on.)

"Crows" fit's with Cassilda's Clue #14, Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic Performance 13a and b. An' the cat pictures of a Native American Cat and a Mayan God Cat. The scources wasn't sure if this was going to be a From Dusk til' Dawn house, or a original house based on Thanksgiving. So both Cassida and Dr. Jimmy hinted both at the same time with their clues. (Food, Glorious Food is the matching cryptic performance for the house to be built.)

"Charlie" fit's with Cassilda's Clue #13 (Both Amanda and Annabelle are well-known haunted dolls), and the cat doll picture from Dr. Jimmy. (Not certain on the cryptic performance. Both 11 or 12 could fit.)

"Smile" fit's with Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic Performance #2 (You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile), it fit's well with clowns who usually have a constant smile painted on their face. The cat picture with the clown face certainly fits this as well. Cassilda's Clue #4 and #10 fit the best here, possibly the whole Who am I? as well.

"Ritual" fit's with Cassilda's Clue #7 and Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic Performance #9, and the cat under a bed picture. This one's interesting due to it's pointing to both a ritual/summoning gone wrong, and some sort of Boogeyman. CC's clue points to the ritual/summoning part. While Dr. Jimmy's performance of "Kiddy Widdy Winkies" refers to the Child Catcher of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, he goes after children. An' children are certainly prey to the boogeyman.

"Evac" - CC #2, and the cat picture with the Xenomorph. Dr. Jimmy's CP #6 (Stars)

"Home/Captain, who cares, IT'S HALLOWEEN!" - CC #1, the cat picture with the big knife that Myers is a fan of. Dr. Jimmy's CP #7 (Home)

"Synergy" - CC #12, the cat picture wearing a vampire cape. Dr. Jimmy's CP #10 (I get a kick out of you)

The Purge SZ - CC #5, Dr. Jimmy's CP is tricky...I'm leaning more towards #1 (Masquerade), however for some strange reason...#5 (Rainbow High) seems like it could fit as well. As for the cat pictures, oh holy heck. The one wearing the masquerade mask fits due to everyone wearing masks, but the news picture of them taking back the streets fit's as well.

That's what I got so far...could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain on most.

• Like 1

Maybe I read the Orlando Informer article wrong did they say all above except Halloween In Sound Stages?

Are they claiming 7 houses in Sound Stages?

We know that cannot be they have already begun construction in both tents and Disaster.

I think they are just referring to the 4 IPs, all of them are in soundstages with the exception of Halloween

Oh, and there's a photo going around of a clown prop spotted in the maze being built in Disaster.

That almost seems like a joke aimed at "spies" but it makes me very happy as it's a clown that appears to be in "3D colors". I don't obsess about the details and remember as much as most people here, but I kinda remember all the previous 3D houses being in the tents.

I love the 3D houses and if the crazy whispers going around was that the whole event would utilize it to some effect I'd be one happy camper. I put the likelihood of that happening at precisely 0.0000000012%.

That almost seems like a joke aimed at "spies" but it makes me very happy as it's a clown that appears to be in "3D colors". I don't obsess about the details and remember as much as most people here, but I kinda remember all the previous 3D houses being in the tents.

I love the 3D houses and if the crazy whispers going around was that the whole event would utilize it to some effect I'd be one happy camper. I put the likelihood of that happening at precisely 0.0000000012%.

Im open to a 3D house again (if executed a hell of a lot better than Afterlife) but would worry about the loss of light to be had in the Disaster que.

The loss of light has been my downfall of that area for most houses, considerably the first Walking Dead house. Id be sad of the sub par scenes like the Spider Web scene (in inbetween IIRC), the electrical wirers (Penn and Teller) or the meat-bag and newspaper scenes (the redeeming parts of Afterlife) if they cant get the UV lights under control as they were all my fave in all the 3D houses.

If they do it 3D that wouldnt be a bad thing id just be nervous about it until i see it :P But then im sure i heard somebody say they dont plan on a 3D house again for a while but i could just be making that up to make myself feel better after Afterlife!?

• Like 1

Im open to a 3D house again (if executed a hell of a lot better than Afterlife) but would worry about the loss of light to be had in the Disaster que.

The loss of light has been my downfall of that area for most houses, considerably the first Walking Dead house. Id be sad of the sub par scenes like the Spider Web scene (in inbetween IIRC), the electrical wirers (Penn and Teller) or the meat-bag and newspaper scenes (the redeeming parts of Afterlife) if they cant get the UV lights under control as they were all my fave in all the 3D houses.

If they do it 3D that wouldnt be a bad thing id just be nervous about it until i see it :P But then im sure i heard somebody say they dont plan on a 3D house again for a while but i could just be making that up to make myself feel better after Afterlife!?

At this point, a 3D maze would be a hell of a risk, with all the speculation saying otherwise.

Edited by JackTheREAPER
  • Like 1

You know, the clown could just be a decoy, and even if it's not I may be way off the mark, but I was thinking...

Michael Aiello had said on twitter that they managed to secure an IP that he had always wanted to do and was extremely excited for. Now, that could be any number of things, but in the past he's said that every year he pushes for a Killer Klowns From Outer Space house. Again, I may be way off, but it's a possibility... and it's worth pointing out that quite a few of the clowns in that movie had outfits with stars on them.

• Like 1

You know, the clown could just be a decoy, and even if it's not I may be way off the mark, but I was thinking...

Michael Aiello had said on twitter that they managed to secure an IP that he had always wanted to do and was extremely excited for. Now, that could be any number of things, but in the past he's said that every year he pushes for a Killer Klowns From Outer Space house. Again, I may be way off, but it's a possibility... and it's worth pointing out that quite a few of the clowns in that movie had outfits with stars on them.

That's halloween

Interesting thought, but it's already been confirmed that "Stars" leads to the AVP or just Alien house. But if Killer Klowns ends up being a maze, it'll be interesting to see how a "killer klowns from outer space" maze plays out.

I think it would play out great if it was made. Cotton candy cocoons hanging from the ceilings, living ballon dogs, popcorn goblins, security officer covered in acid filled pies, shadow figures, the main clown who's a puppet. The possibilities are ebdless :-)

I think it would play out great if it was made. Cotton candy cocoons hanging from the ceilings, living ballon dogs, popcorn goblins, security officer covered in acid filled pies, shadow figures, the main clown who's a puppet. The possibilities are ebdless :-)

Very true. In fact, If there really WAS going to be a 3D maze, it could possibly be Killer Klowns From Outer Space. That's purely wishful thinking, but it would work very well. However, I don't sense any 3D mazes for this year.

• Like 1

The ever insane, but brilliant Dr. Jimmy's reveal video on April Fools that had revealed everything and nothing all in one about HHN 24. So here is just my wishful thinking on his reveal video.

"Killer Clowns From Outer Space" - What I assume to be (Smile). We would see grotesque clowns, and perhaps a cameo of Jack the Clown. What is happening in the Disaster Queue construction photos seem to confirm to deny. That yes, indeed, we are getting a full colorful and clownish house. However, it most likely isn't clowns from outer space, but we will see. The Never Fully Dressed cryptic performance probably?

"Ghost-Busters" - What I assume to be (Ritual). Dr. Jimmy referred to it as a "cult" classic. I believe that Legendary Truth will be brought back as the ghost hunting crew they are, and go out for ghost goo. Slime, Dr. Jimmy said there would be a warning outside of this house. To patrons not to complain about getting slimed from old slime they found but was astoundingly maintained. Almost like tWINKIES. and how they never decompose. Kiddy WIddy Winkies is another cryptic performance done by Dr. Jimmy. Winkie, also is a novel about a teddy bear being accused of multiple crimes. One of them being witchcraft.

"Tree House of Horrors" - I couldn't really tie this to a certain codename, because I believe this referenced more than one thing. In the begging he mentioned all of the Simpsons cast portraying the monsters they did in the Halloween episode. He refers to Mr. Burns playing the part of Dracula. He also mentions Freddy Kruegar. Perhaps an ode, to the Don't fall asleep on the HHN Orl. Facebook.

"American Horror Story" - I couldn't put this to a codename either. Dr. Jimmy said to prove themselves worthy to do AHS they would do the Tree House of Horrors bit. I believe that it will definitely be inspired. The cat with the voodoo New Orleans sign on the wall picture along with the New Orleans cryptic performance, could only be relatable to AHS: Coven. It could go either way, AHS inspired or total IP. Either way It's Coming to HHN 24 with its relations to voodoo.

"Dracula: the dual run house" - Dr. Jimmy said it would be a two in one. The new Dracula Untold film with the NBC television series Dracula. They would come/work together as a dual run house. Synergy? No doubt, Dracula Untold will be at the HHN 24 event. RIGHT!!?!?!?!?! No...

Scarezones - Now this is where Dr. Jimmy goes, "at least it won't be the walking dead" twice. He said this sarcastically, as it is now confirmed to be our longest house in HHN history. He also said that this year will all be one thing. I'm assuming that what he means is there is a link to all the zones. He said that the scarezones will all relate to the Twilight movies. Dr. Jimmy also has a cryptic performance Sunrise, Sunset. Where twilight happens. I'm not saying the Twilight saga is coming to HHN. However, something relating to twilight, as in the occurrence of sun setting and rising. He also said shapeshifting, A form of something impersonating another, reason being so many draculas. SO something that shape shifts and at twilight. Also nocturnal creatures, bats. Dr. Jimmy says that there will also be a showpiece where the barn was from last year. He says it is some ridiculous coffin tomb of all glass. I'm just going to say were getting a showpiece.

I haven't gone through everything. However, I would recommend watching Dr. Jimmy's April Fools video. You can point out what is to be fact and what is pure fiction. He goes over so much more than what I'm trying to puzzle piece together. So go watch his video again. Finally, just know these are just my opinions and guesses, they could all be wrong. Have a lovely day.

Does anybody know where the release schedule/dates from last year can be found? I know someone had an awesome resource like that as well as an "update tracker" to see when the official site had some "behind the scenes" updates being done.

Didn't go to HHN last year so didn't really follow and got a new laptop since the previous year so lost those bookmarks :(

Does anybody know where the release schedule/dates from last year can be found? I know someone had an awesome resource like that as well as an "update tracker" to see when the official site had some "behind the scenes" updates being done.

Didn't go to HHN last year so didn't really follow and got a new laptop since the previous year so lost those bookmarks :(

2013 ANNOUNCEMENTS
JUNE 27- CITW(THU)
JULY 16- EVIL DEAD(TUE)
JULY 17- ROCKY HORROR(WED)
JULY 25- THE WALKING DEAD HOUSE/STREET EXPERIENCE(THU)
AUG 12- LA LLORONA(MON)
AUG 13- AFTERLIFE(TUE)
AUG 14- HAVOC(WED)
AUG 15- AWIL(THU)
AUG 29- RESIDENT EVIL(THU)
  • Like 5