Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

He and Cindy both made appearances at 20 I believe. Not sure if they are considered to be in the lantern since they never actually had an even that they were icons of. I don't know if only icons are considered to have gone away or old characters in general.

It was supposed to be all old characters (including even the Body Collectors and various other lesser characters), but with the possible return of Jack that may not end up being true.

• Like 1

Could Dr. Jimmy's Tumblr post with the flock of birds be a hint for The Conjuring? There's a scene in the film where birds start crashing into the house. Just a thought.

I hope Jimmy doesn't think it's too preemptive to say, "No."
  • Like 1

I'm curious as to why we only have permits for 3 of the locations so far. I know they don't start construction on all the houses at the same time, but they normally release all the permits at the same time, including a master permit for the whole event. As of now we only have 1 for the tents and Disaster!.

Could Dr. Jimmy's Tumblr post with the flock of birds be a hint for The Conjuring? There's a scene in the film where birds start crashing into the house. Just a thought.

Murder of crows?

There are 4 permits.

BLD2014-03648 for Sprung 1 (La Llorona's location last year)

BLD2014-03653 for Sprung 2 (Afterlife location last year)

BLD2014-03655 for Disaster Queue

BLD2014-03977 no location listed.

Notice of Commencement for the first three houses (most likely sprungs and disaster) was filed 6/2/14. PDE Homes is listed as the business contracted build. (Yes, I was surprised it was Fake as well).

The reason we have only 3 permits with locations may very well be the new company's way of doing business. Pull permits for the current projects, then pull more when moving onto the next.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 2

There are 4 permits.

BLD2014-03648 for Sprung 1 (La Llorona's location last year)

BLD2014-03653 for Sprung 2 (Afterlife location last year)

BLD2014-03655 for Disaster Queue

BLD2014-03977 no location listed.

Notice of Commencement for the first three houses (most likely sprungs and disaster) was filed 6/2/14. PDE Homes is listed as the business contracted build. (Yes, I was surprised it was Fake as well).

The reason we have only 3 permits with locations may very well be the new company's way of doing business. Pull permits for the current projects, then pull more when moving onto the next.

Ah did not know it was a different company this year. Wonder why they went with someone else.

And if that's the case, I would assume the no location one would be the Parade building house, as the SS's normally start construction last if I remember correctly.

Sorry, my internet was cut off yesterday.

Doesn't seem like I've missed too much, anyways.

Could "who am I part 4" be pointing to "Jill?"

The white sheet is wearing a crown, and of course, Jack would have "broken his."

For clue 13, I'm thinking "the shining" or something with characters similar to the twins.

Sorry, my internet was cut off yesterday.

Doesn't seem like I've missed too much, anyways.

Could "who am I part 4" be pointing to "Jill?"

The white sheet is wearing a crown, and of course, Jack would have "broken his."

For clue 13, I'm thinking "the shining" or something with characters similar to the twins.

but if it jill wouldn't she be a witch then

Edited by timbo8

Do we really know its in Massachusetts? I would Dare say Virginia could also be a possibility.

As in Dare, Virginia? Right down the road from me.

Located in York, which is one of the three cities along with Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown that makes up the Historic Triangle. Could be a stretch.

Maybe further east?

As in northeastern United States, or literally eastern from the Triangle? East is the Chesapeake Bay, then the Eastern Shore of VA, then the Atlantic Ocean and finally running into Portugal and Spain?

MA is widely credited with the first Thanksgiving or a 'feast', but it was actually here many years earlier. From Wikipedia:

"The first documented thanksgiving services in territory currently belonging to the United States were conducted by Spaniards in the 16th century.Thanksgiving services were routine in what was to become the Commonwealth of Virginia as early as 1607, with the first permanent settlement of Jamestown, Virginia holding a thanksgiving in 1610"

I'm waiting to see if Legacy will bait me a bit more with hints about the location. If I have any idea of what location we're dealing with here, I can go deeper. I'm hoping I hit something with bringing up the Colonial area, especially since he responded and said to go more east, meaning I had a decent starting point.

But I could be way off and we should actually be talking about Maine or something up there in the North East. If it does have something to do with my area, there could be a million stories coming out of a hundred areas. Since this area dates back to the beginning of our country, I would argue that we could be the most haunted part of the country. The sheer number of colonists and soliders that have died here could create an interesting story.

And I forgot all about Virginia Dare. Good job. Her area (the Outer Banks of NC) is definetly east of the Triangle, just to the south.

EDIT: Annnnd Timbo edited his post so now it looks like I'm talking to myself. He originally said "what do you it is" in the post directly before this one.

Edited by RocketChick