Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

No not at all pretty sure the chemical one points to TWD.

The fox sisters started the spiritual movement and made seance rituals popular.

TWD is just a red herring bc if you look up Mr. Splitfoot most hits point to this song... and then TWD... IMO

so this house is our fox sisters house and does dr jimmy 4th clue three little maids our connected somehow

The fox sisters are a serious possibility, however the term "splitfoot" has some Stephen King connections (according to the internet) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_the_Dragon This book is what it seems to refer to. In 2012, syfy also announced an adaptation of the book. And we already have faceoff. By proxy, there's also connections to "the stand" as well as the "dark tower" series.

I'm gonna go with this pointing to the "Fox sisters" though.

That's Cassi just playing with me since I've been letting my King Flagg fly.

Old Mr. Splitfoot is a colloquialism for Satan/the devil. It's a reference to his cloven hooves. Cloven is synonymous with split.

King is just one example of a modern day author to use this name for the devil.

Spiritualisms/seances...

Haven't we seen a device that's suppose to help aid the living in contacting the dead?

• Like 1

That's Cassi just playing with me since I've been letting my King Flagg fly.

Old Mr. Splitfoot is a colloquialism for Satan/the devil. It's a reference to his cloven hooves. Cloven is synonymous with split.

King is just one example of a modern day author to use this name for the devil.

Spiritualisms/seances...

Haven't we seen a device that's suppose to help aid the living in contacting the dead?

oh my gog lt lt spritseekers or ghostbusters trap/contanment unit my guess ghostbusters

who you going to call?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RonVkZ1lXA

Edited by timbo8

The Fox sisters also originally named Charlie Splitfoot in the case (per Wikipedia, anyway). And with that Fell connection, I'm very much wondering if this is a spiritual successor to Wyandot from HHN XX. Perhaps a straight up LT sequel house?

umm they weren't charlie splitfoot and never trust wikipedia

umm they weren't charlie splitfoot and never trust wikipedia

According to the Wiki (and believe me, I know about the credibility, but it's all I have to go by right now), the two Fox sisters referred to the entity as Splitfoot, who then identified itself as Charles. B. Rosna. Sorry, my grammar was a bit awkward in my last post. So that's two direct, connected references to the image Cassilda posted.

According to the Wiki (and believe me, I know about the credibility, but it's all I have to go by right now), they referred to the entity as Splitfoot, who then identified itself as Charles. B. Rosna. Sorry, my grammar was a bit awkward in my last post. So that's two direct, connected references to the image Cassilda posted.

yeah you could be right and could the clue be conncected to dr jimmy 4th clue given the fact kitsune or foxes are big in japan or that clue is something different now i think about it i don't think this has to do with the three little maids or the geisha clue

what do you think mystiquephreeq is this conneceted to dr jimmy geisha and three little maids clue?

Edited by timbo8

The Fox sisters also originally named Charlie Splitfoot in the case (per Wikipedia, anyway). And with that Fell connection, I'm very much wondering if this is a spiritual successor to Wyandot from HHN XX. Perhaps a straight up LT sequel house?

The Splitfoot can connect to many things.

Especially since Gabriel fell.

• Like 1

could this connect to fear, Lt, and the lantern again

The more I think about Fear coming back, the more it makes sense.

LT also coming back would just make sense from a business standpoint for Universal as well. They can feasibly get more visitors and some GP to get in some repeat visits with it.

They seem to be moving towards the event being more interactive, anyways.

I would have called these assumptions unrealistic earlier, but there's a weird amount of evidence pointing us in these directions.

The only evidence against this that we have is that "hhn23expericene" is still up and that there's been no official statement about its return, however its early yet, so either could change.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

LT also coming back would just make sense from a business standpoint for Universal as well. They can feasibly get more visitors and some GP to get in some repeat visits with it.

I would have called these assumptions unrealistic earlier, but there's a weird amount of evidence pointing us in these directions.

now i think about fear kind of look like the devil could he sent jack to start the new cycle

The only evidence against this that we have is that "hhn23expericene" is still up and that there's been no official statement about its return, however its early yet, so either could change.

they did say lt is year along and it to early to do lt stuff right now and dr jimmy posted new pictures on tumblur just now any guesses

Edited by timbo8

Star of David connecting Harold Ramis & Rick Moranis, strange interview from 2009 with Dan Aykroyd, The Fox Sisters being the true life versions in essence. I think we could be getting that house reveal on April 7th after all.

Of course I wanna wait for more clues to be sure.

Looks to be the Great pentacle of Solomon from the key of Solomon

pentacle.jpg

this a sleepy hallow conncetion there was a episode called the lesser key of solomon get it two fox as fox tv station two sisters were involved in sleepy hallow

Edited by timbo8

Sleepy hollow tv was all about supernatural and had two sisters were involved idly enough one the episode was called the lesser key of Solomon

I meant "Supernatural" as in the T.V. show: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/?ref_=nv_sr_1

But maybe you're onto something. I don't know much about that Sleepy Hollow show at all, never watched it.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch