Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

Where's you hear about the replacement? If so, I wouldn't mind a ghost busters show

I heard it first on Facebook but I didn't believe it but then on numerous different places and people started mentioning it so it's a high possibility(these people have a pretty good track record about being correct on these things). I think it's stupid for them to get rid of Bill & Ted but a lot of people who picked up on that 'homophobic' article actually thought it was for the normal park which all around gave it bad press. The GP's level of stupid never ceases to amaze me.

I hope this is just early scuttlebutt... I know for a fact there will be BACKLASH if Bill and Ted is gone for good.. and we need more shows in Animal Actors, Shrek (maybe something smaller scale like a magic show) and SlaughterWorld back..

I hope so too but it wouldn't surprise me if it did leave. Animal Actor's stage has become a multi-purpose stage so there really is no excuse not using it for HHN. I would presume if Springfield (if greenlight in time) is still in construction by HHN, they would try to take as many people off the streets as possible.

If they are trying to find a replacement why make such deal about it on the surveys? makes no sense.

If it wasn't Universal's call to cancel the show (those who owned the rights made them) it wouldn't be Universal's call to bring it back either.

Just to stray away from Bill and Ted for a bit. I wonder what's to become of the Baker Street scarezone as it's going to look mighty odd having Gru's house and the cookie cutter facade at the end of it and at French street with Miss Hattie's home for Girls and Super Silly fun land.

• Like 2

If it wasn't Universal's call to cancel the show (those who owned the rights made them) it wouldn't be Universal's call to bring it back either.

again then why make a big deal on the surveys if its not their call?

Also this rumor kinda sounds weird by "find a replacement" could'nt they just make up a pop culture show why are they looking for a replacement? It kinda seems like when someone says "They should replace Bill and Ted with [insert Stoner Buddy Duo]" every once and a while. They make it seem like they are trying to find another property to replace Bill & Ted. Not that I'm saying this rumor is bull it just sounds a little off.

Also what people don't get is it's Bill and Ted as characters that made the homophobic joke it's the writers, lets say the replaced them with Jay and Silent Bob a year before, the joke would of still happen and things would of still esculated to this point. taking out the property does not stop future Jokes. which kinda proves that it's the rights holders that pulled it, but if they are not allowing Hollywood, does that mean orlando won't either? I think that will prove who pulled it. Cuz If it was property I would of pulled it from both parks if I wanted them pulled. Well all we can do is expect the best and prepare for the worse.

Idk if they can put a show in Animal Actors. We weren't even allowed to touch the stage, and it was our break room D:, because it might disrupt the animal's instincts or some shit.
Now that just makes me more depressed. So the new deplorable soundstage look is for nothing...
  • Like 1

Actually, I heard a rumor that we were supposed to get Rocky Horror for the Animal Actors theater... It even got as far as preparing audition notices but they pulled the plug at the very last minute..

yeah I doubt that after the fiasco from 2009 and again like Kursed said it disturbs the animals supposably when they did the magic show "Dark Magic and Dirty Tricks" in 07 it made the animals un nerved for the whole month.

• Like 1

Now that just makes me more depressed. So the new deplorable soundstage look is for nothing...

Ditto. That doesn't make any sense if that's the reason why they didn't put a show in there.

I heard very strong rumors of more shows. I didn't realize that was one of them. I heard also a magic show of some sort that was supposed to go into Shrek but that also got pulled too due to budget cuts. More shows would help lighten the load a bit from some people headed to the lower lot and backlot.

Its a micro-budget film, so yeah, its possible.

My guess is they're starting filming that soon so they can have a Halloween release.

Plus, they have three spin-offs to the Conjuring now (fucking overkill, if you ask me).

So I think they're just trying to keep their brand current with this Annabelle movie for 2014, until they release Conjuring 2 in 2015.

• Like 1