Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

That Interstellar Terror gag. Where it looks like you are super far up, but its mirrors on teh ground and its actually built on the roof or whatever

Also, I just realized im in the Hollywood Thread, so if you dont know what im talking about, my bad

Edited by meltdown28

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see a maze based on Marvel villians . Or specifically a Maximum Carnage in Hollywood. It would be sweet if they used the designs from the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films for Green Goblin scenes and Venom. Even the scene where Doc Oc kills the nurses would be a nice scene in a maze with the arms popping out at you. What am I saying that would be so cheesy but a maze with his darkest villains would be amazing: Green Goblin, Venom, Carnage, Scream, Doc Oc's Arms, Morbious, Man-Wolf, The Lizard, Jackal,& Mysterio.

Goosebumps could be possible with the movie coming out but since its gonna be PG, its chances are still beyond low. I give it a 5% chance, while the other book property has like a -25% chance.

That doesn't stop Ghostbusters from being a possibility in our speculation. That could happen, but I really don't think Goosebumps will happen.

Horror Nights had a WWE maze based on the Undertaker in 2000, right before it went on hiatus.