Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

some HHN rumors for Orlando... Insidious, AHS, and Jack http://www.orlandoinformer.com/2013/rumor-round-up-december-20-universal-orlando/ could be possibilities for us too.

We better be sharing Jack the Clown and AHS. You've borrowed so much stuff from us, how about a little change of pace? If those two aren't possible, can we please get AWiL? Thanks Florida.

Quick thought... If AHS does come, I really hope they find a way to work in the title sequence. Maybe a projection on the facade?

Walking Dead has over 16 million viewers. I'd save that for 2015 speculation. Hey, why don't we ask Marty McFly what the lineup is for HHN 2015. He does go back to the future in October. We won'y have to speculate that year. :P

• Like 1

From Murdy's Twitter:

There is a big meeting this week with an "individual" I've been trying to work with for years. Finally sitting down to talk about it...

John Landis? Peter Jackson? Stephen King? Gene Simmons? Willie Nelson?

I know these films were heavily requested: Cabin in the Woods, American Werewolf in London, Resident Evil, The Exorcist, Halloween, Freddy VS Jason...that's all I can think of.