Mud walkers

Bush walkers

Dead people with signs posted on them

The destroyed camp

Falling walkers (that's the main one!)

Tank, again!

Dissected rabbits

Rats

The burnt bodies (probably just re-use from the burnt pit)

Cell block D sick bay

I didn't mean the one time its happened, it was an addition to the phrase that followed. Perhaps it would've been clear if I said "prior" or "previously."

This is good news though. Anthology stories still have yet to come to HHN. Personally, I'm not sure how well it'll be pulled off, but I look forward to it.

That made me pretty damn happy! No lie, I'm like a fortune teller or something lmfao, The SSTTITD books were so interesting to me as a 4th grader, seeing all the stories come to life would make me just damn. And the stories I'll never forget and want to see in the maze and the movie the most is "The Thing", also "Harold" Edited by StraightEdge

That made me pretty damn happy! No lie, I'm like a fortune teller or something lmfao, The SSTTITD books were so interesting to me as a 4th grader, seeing all the stories come to life would make me just damn. And the stories I'll never forget and want to see in the maze and the movie the most is "The Thing", also "Harold"

No fortune teller....time traveler lol :P

Wow, Predator 2 was really a drop off in quality. No wonder Arnold passed on it.

"Getting a little sneak peak at an upcoming Horror movie today to see if it meets our criteria for a maze. I wonder what it could be? Hmmm"

Meets the criteria huh? Well Sinister 2 would need to be overlooked to see if it has enough maze fodder. Paranormal Activity would require a watch to see if it goes beyond the "Oh no slamming doors" scares the series is known for.

Oh this is interesting. Blumhouse is behind the upcoming Town that Dreaded Sundown remake. I wonder what the release date is...although the original is very obscure.