Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

Yes, a dark ride version of HOH still with real scareactors would be my dream come true. I would love if they built that and premiered it at HHN.

Just a HOH dark ride period would be the greatest thing to hit USH since HHN came back.. I'd prefer it be animatronics because of Cal-OSHA's BS laws though :/

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he said before he leaves, someone asked him on twitter if he was gon do mazes on classic monsters and he said "hell do something like that before he leaves"

Maybe you're confusing it with when he said he would like to do it someday?

• Like 1

Too far away to tell. I've had the feeling the ride will be next on the chopping block for some time now. I'm sure once WWOHP opens, that'll be next on their to do list.

Meanwhile, as TWD continues on, its totally clear they have more than enough to do a new maze on it. I'm actually like, 100% positive they're making this damn show with it in mind that it'll be turned into a maze.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 2

Too far away to tell. I've had the feeling the ride will be next on the chopping block for some time now. I'm sure once WWOHP opens, that'll be next on their to do list.

Meanwhile, as TWD continues on, its totally clear they have more than enough to do a new maze on it. I'm actually like, 100% positive they're making this damn show with it in mind that it'll be turned into a maze.

Revenge of the Mummy isn't going anywhere, Universal wouldn't sacrifice their only Coaster (aside from flight of Hippogriff which is very small). If the film does well expect some re-theming to accommodate the new film. Shrek is the biggest contender for the chopping block, since that ride is far too dated and just plain terrible.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

They better not replace Revenge of the Mummy.. I hate rollercoasters and that's the only one I go on. Literally, the only one. I don't even go on Jurassic Park and never have.

Take Shrek out, though.

I watched it for the first time in YEARS. Like 6 years or more, and still hated. Plus my chair was broken. It moved, and the air effect worked, but the water and spider thing was broken. D:<

They could just make a coaster out of another property?

If that were to happen they would have to do a major rehaul on Revenge of the Mummy soundstage which would take over a year to do. If your saying they should build another coaster in the park itself then I'm guessing you either don't know how land locked this park is or the sound complaints they get on daily basis.

Yeah, but I probably won't like it, so no. (Everything is about me HEHEHEHE).
I'm not a huge fan of coasters either, not that I'm afraid or anything it's just they get boring to me. (Gringotts Bank coaster will be a different story though) I find simulators and dark rides more entertaining. Edited by Zero56

You know what would be a nice maze, a Christmas themed maze. A 3D X Mas maze with Evil Santa (Claws), Killer Elves, Jack Frost, Evil Snowman props, Santas Brought to life toys of doom (with dolls & Chucky coming out of present boxes lmfao) Giant Nut Crackers, etc. that would be a hell of a maze

• Like 1

You know what would be a nice maze, a Christmas themed maze. A 3D X Mas maze with Evil Santa (Claws), Killer Elves, Jack Frost, Evil Snowman props, Santas Brought to life toys of doom (with dolls & Chucky coming out of present boxes lmfao) Giant Nut Crackers, etc. that would be a hell of a maze
You would have loved PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays.

Speaking of kinda, I'm watching Predator right now and as much as I love it, it wouldn't translate well into a HHN maze. Even with the awareness that may come with the upcoming 3D rerelease, it would make for a lousy maze.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1