Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

We're not supposed to spec yet! :-P

Even so, I think Insidious is the only likely Blumhouse project that would work as a maze.

HHN can't have two repeats plus the crappy Terror Tram plus the never-changing House of Horrors overlay. That would be awful if we paid premium prices for an event where we only got three and a half new houses (The half is for WD) and three and a half reruns. If they do go through with that, the scarezones and those three new houses better be amazing.

If you want Insidious to return you're going to be very disappointed. If you really want another Blum/Murdy collaboration you're going to be pleased.

Well we ruling out Sinister now?

"Don't worry Daddy, I'll make you famous again."

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

Just to throw in my Wishful thinking... i'd really want a Woman in Black house. Aesthetically it would arguably be better looking than La Llorona and to me the story of the film was very creepy. The film didn't do stellar but it made a decent profit and the second film is due out next year. (Hopefully it does well) The old victorian look is very creepy/ beautiful in person; if you have experience Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw in Orlando in 2007 you know what i mean. To me it would be something refreshing for here in Hollywood than the slasher/modern horror route the event has gone past few years.

Edited by Zero56

Lol yea that's what I meant, Doh!

Yea haha. It sounds like it's going to be great but of course what is on paper doesn't necessarily transition to screen very well. But I have high hopes for it, and hopefully it does well becuase as (hopefully soundstage house[becuase Black Sabbath was just sad]) a house it would be amazing.

00002275.jpg?v=1

I can imagine it now...

I haven't seen it yet, but the woman looks veerrryy creepy, and the enviornments. I'm telling you guys THI year will be the battle of the haunted houses.

my bad I thought you said annabelle lmao retract statement.

Lol it's kewl. Speaking of Annabelle though, do you guys think it'll be usable for a maze? The film only showed the doll in different places and no actual apparitions.

Orlando Turned down AHS because what the producers wanted in the house was "too much." Wonder if it was too much gore, becuase Orlando doesn't do it to the extent hollywood does.

I haven't seen it yet, but the woman looks veerrryy creepy, and the enviornments. I'm telling you guys THI year will be the battle of the haunted houses.

Lol it's kewl. Speaking of Annabelle though, do you guys think it'll be usable for a maze? The film only showed the doll in different places and no actual apparitions.

You should give it a view. Very good movie with a very creepy story.

Where's you hear that? I could understand that since season 2 didn't really have anything out of the ordinary besides gore, unless they were requesting to many scenes

One of the A&D members told my close friend Neil on the behind the scenes tour and also they mentioned it at the Youtubers meetup.

In Orlando. Don't know about Hollywood.