Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

"Six degrees are all I need to ensure that your minds Bake."

"On to the next and we will see if you have what it <deleted>."

Well it appears the word "takes" would fit in place.

It was probably "deleted" as part of the clue; in an effort to be more cryptic.

So "takes" was deleted. I'm not sure what to draw from that.

Maybe... but "deleting" an obvious rhyme doesn't exactly make it cryptic. If anything, I think it (somehow) makes the deletion itself obvious.

I don't know... maybe I'm overthinking it.

• Like 1

"takes" was taken --> Taken house ft. Liam Neeson.

I'm done. Go home christy, you're drunk.

Don't worry, I thought it too. :)

"This house doesn't have gore. But what it does have is a very particular set of skills; skills it has acquired over a very long career of HHN's."

• Like 2

Sorry for being a little behind on this, but I just got caught up on the last week or so of speculation.

So as far as the surname clue goes (and in the fashion of most people here, I'm stretching at least a bit):

Surname--->Shakespeare, King, etc.--->Writer--->Ellison Oswalt(Ethan Hawke)=possible Sinister house?

How feasible a possibility do you guys see this being as a potential IP house?

Edited by Iwrestledabearonce

i was at work today at my attraction and going through the express line was fake industry (God i hope tahts right cause im drawing a blank right now) and i talked to them for a minute and they told me house building would start in about a 2 weeks, and when i stated "i thought some has already started" they replied with "no, in about 2 weeks is when we'll start at the earliest"

jus my insight, carry on

• Like 1

i was at work today at my attraction and going through the express line was fake industry (God i hope tahts right cause im drawing a blank right now) and i talked to them for a minute and they told me house building would start in about a 2 weeks, and when i stated "i thought some has already started" they replied with "no, in about 2 weeks is when we'll start at the earliest"

jus my insight, carry on

Fake Productions .. so close! :P Thanks for sharing! I get so excited when construction starts!

Eraser was a Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Arnold was in a Tales from the Crypt episode. It could also be Alice Cooper Goes to Hell since he played Mr. Freeze...Hell freezing over etc. Arnold Schwarzenegger's speaking agency is The Harry Walker Agency.

The for Eraser also did The Mask...which could suggest Bloodyface.

---

In Maximum Ride, werewolves are called Erasers. Could be American Werewolf in London.

---

There's the band Erasure who has an album named Cowboy, could be The Walking Dead.

• Like 1

jus my insight, carry on

If that is true, permits should be filed soon.

Fake Productions .. so close! :P Thanks for sharing! I get so excited when construction starts!

ahhhhh i tried lol...i even tired googling it real quick and couldnt get anything, but yes 2 of them rode today, which happens to be at IOA but i paid that no mind

even if they are building in their soundstages? this will be the first year i follow the permits so not exactly sure how they work

Edited by nismo08z

ahhhhh i tried lol...i even tired googling it real quick and couldnt get anything, but yes 2 of them rode today, which happens to be at IOA but i paid that no mind

even if they are building in their soundstages? this will be the first year i follow the permits so not exactly sure how they work

If they build any structures they have to file them.. You'll see what were talking about in a couple weeks

If they build any structures they have to file them.. You'll see what were talking about in a couple weeks

i understand theres A LOT more to a maze but do structures include like jus putting up the simple walls that outline the maze?

gotta ask the newb questions eventually right? lol

i understand theres A LOT more to a maze but do structures include like jus putting up the simple walls that outline the maze?

gotta ask the newb questions eventually right? lol

Short answer....kinda.

They need to put up the maze walls (if they aren't already there), run electric for all the lights, install fans if necessary, mark the exits, etc, etc, etc. So, they don't build any new structures per say...but it's not simply putting up walls and calling it day.

I was hoping UNI would bring back the street parade like they did in 2004. Does anyone know the reason why they haven't had a parade since 2004? Or any future plans on bringing the parade back.

Edited by HhnBrian
  • Like 1

I was hoping UNI would bring back the street parade like they did in 2004. Does anyone know the reason why they haven't had a parade since 2004? Or any future plans on bringing the parade back.

It's pretty much impossible to have a full scarezone along a parade route even if it's a daytime parade. That year didn't have any scarezones in New York or Hollywood BLVD since it was a two park event.

I think the scarezones have been nixed because of the Superstar Parade. Full blown scarezones requires sets and props that need to be left out during the day and those would block daytime guests trying to view the parade.

Basically they assume we'd rather have a scarezone in NY and Hollywood instead of a parade.

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone noticed this...

On Doc's cryptic statement: Surname, most of us figured it was The Walking Dead (because Doc's surname is 'Walker').

But what about the surname Karloff, yet still keep The Walking Dead, because Karloff was in a 1936 horror film called The Walking Dead.

walking_dead_poster_02.jpg

• Like 2

If we are going to keep getting the crappy "street Experiences" then the least they could do is maybe do some kind of parade for HHN. That's one thing I didn't like about last year.

It makes me wonder, Would running two parades a day be too much? would that be impossible to do?

They would be doing the day time parade, but what if they added another at night?