Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Yeah well I turned them in for the most part. Last hurrah this year.

Anyway all this talk about evil woods got me thinking about The trees and evil spirits. Of course this is me once again wanting an ICON. Azazel or Abduscius would be good ICONS. Even a shedim of their own creation... I just really like when things tie together.. yeah I might be beating a dead horse. <_<

Of course you got the suicide forest, Aokigahara. Said to host many demons.

Ok, I watched that entire 20 minute video.. I don't know whether to be depressed, freaked out, flabbergasted, sad or what. He' right, it is a beautiful forest. I can't believe that something that beautiful is known for what it's known for. If you believe in the idea of souls in unrest, I would think this could also be a very scary place. Wow. I mean, just wow. I don't know whether to thank you or slap you for posting that, sir.

• Like 1

I don't know whether to thank you or slap you for posting that, sir.

Um... thanks? :blink:

... both :P

But it is definitely an interesting watch.

I wouldn't go within 100 miles of that place. Being a sensitive I would feel all the pain there... and maybe whatever is causing it. *Shivers*

• Like 1

Something to consider as well, by the end of the run last year, there were 9 different hordes. The 6 proper legions, the "Trick or Treaters," the Clowns and the fast zombies. So there is a precedent for nine without streets.

And I'm going to through this random thought out there:

PS = Purge Street

The Purge is actually a very smart idea for a scarezone/hoarde. I mean, the costumes are simple yet creepy. It's a universal property so they have the rights. Even though it was somewhat of a bomb, the costumes of the murderers? where creepy. I actually wouldn't mind that.

For the tie in, it has nothing to do with the woods, which makes it unlikely.

CC catacombs came to mind as well

CVC cabins, viruses and curses

Pop awil since balloons was a previous hint

Rum pirates

PS some crazy possible Icon related sz

How would Catacombs be based off of Body Collectors?

It's the exact same costume with only a different mask.

Fun fact, they were still changing out the buttons (from teh Body Collectors' silver ones to the Plague Doctors' black ones) on opening night.

• Like 3

It's the exact same costume with only a different mask. Fun fact, they were still changing out the buttons (from teh Body Collectors' silver ones to the Plague Doctors' black ones) on opening night.
More fun facts please!

I got a fun fact for you. There's a Pecker out there who still has one of my cats!

I gave him back when I took him.

Fun fact - The Cane Family (The Caretaker) got a last minute name change, so last minute that the Screamhouse character sheets still had the original family name: Bearer.

And Albert's original name? Paul.

Fun fact - The initial idea for 2003's icon (as planned in 2002) was an animator.

And I know a couple of fun facts for this year, but those are for later.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 3

I gave him back when I took him. Fun fact - The initial idea for 2003's icon (as planned in 2002) was an animator.
No way! I never knew that and appreciate it! And glad you gave him back. Ok so one of my favorite houses ever was the hollow! Highly based upon woods and Halloween. Could we see a possible return because the story line was amazing. Seriously my votes on a hollow 2 house