Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

I would tend to think that the implementation of Resident Evil would NOT be a "copy and paste" of what they had in Japan. Plus, the cost of shipping molds overseas exceeds the cost of making them locally. And since it is IP, I would assume the original molds may be available from the original artists. As for the hounds, that would NEVER fly at HHN Orlando. Too hokey in my opinion.

I wasn't implying a carbon copy... Just they sort of know what worked and what didn't, (i.e. the furries)

Japan is hokey in general lol. But the nemisis and lickers worked.. BTW who put a girl on a roof in a mini skirt? :P

Wow that... sucks lol OK then my thought was wrong... And makes even less sense not to bring back people who know what they are doing. But I also haven't heard from any chainsaws either.

Regarding SZ speculation, I never said that the 9 streets will have different "themes." I've been saying for a while now that I think the Woods will act as an overarching theme of the entire event; the SZs and houses will all be manifestations of creatures that are found in and events that happen in the woods. When I mentioned that we still have to figure out seven of the streets, I meant that we need to figure out what other things are waiting for us in the depths of the Woods. As Parkscope mentioned above, RE did take place in a mansion in the middle of the woods. And, our super soldiers are rumored to have been on a train that crashed in the woods. The other houses make sense, now it's time to tie-in the scarezones as more information is discovered.

Regarding casting, I know that chainsaws and stilts make more money, but do veteran scareactors make more as they return from year to year? I still say part of the "no stilts" is due to safety. Mardi Gras and Macy's are one thing, but HHN is becoming more crowded and it's harder for them to maintain safety. Wasn't one of the Iniquitus pulled down last year?

If they have a Sasquatch (or Skunk Ape for ya'll southerners) scare zone I would literally shit pant on the spot.... That would be a dream come true for my HHN experience!

I was assuming convenient recycling more than "clue".

You think? They never did explain their presence. Could have ties to a yet unknown Legion? Seeing as we have 9 "streets" could we have more legions that we thought? I remember Rick saying there were a few more legions out there at the horror Extreme thing.

You think? They never did explain their presence. Could have ties to a yet unknown Legion? Seeing as we have 9 "streets" could we have more legions that we thought? I remember Rick saying there were a few more legions out there at the horror Extreme thing.

TJ kept saying 8 legions of horror. He, then, corrected himself back to six. But, he said it twice and I keep wondering if it was a slip (wasn't suppose to be revealed) or a hint of things to come.

• Like 3

It'd better not. What is a [good] Halloween event without a chainsaw or two?

A better one.

Sorry, I know people love chainsaws but I've always found them more annoying than scary.

A Forsaken street would be pretty sweet. Those costumes were great, though I know a lot of people weren't a fan of the eyes.

A Forsaken street would be pretty sweet. Those costumes were great, though I know a lot of people weren't a fan of the eyes.

Fan or not, they would quick and effective in the streets.

In the same vein, CC could mean CataCombs, ie Plague Doctors.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 2

Fan or not, they would quick and effective in the streets.

In the same vein, CC could mean CataCombs, ie Plague Doctors.

First thing I thought of when I saw PS was Psycoscarapy, but I guess it could also possibly be "Playstation" and a code for a Resident Evil street

In regards to a RE scarezone. I could easly see a direct kind of copy from Japan being placed on New York. Also in regards to scarezones, anyone know if we may see something in the New Springifeld zone?

I have no inside info, but every interview I've seen about the new area has said "not this year".

I assume they want people hanging out and drinking at the bar and not getting scared.

Also in regards to scarezones, anyone know if we may see something in the New Springifeld zone?

I'm sure they will actually want that area fairly well-lit as well, since the games are now there... and a bar... and a food court... and an outdoor ride.

Springfield is likely the new Amity.

• Like 3

Before we go too crazy with the scarezone initials, remember that A&D have done an amazing job in the past of completely making up codes to mess with the fans so we wouldn't know what to expect. I mean, who would have guessed that the colors of the rainbow with a series of numbers would have represented "7"? We were all going with the Chinese New Year, remember? :lol:

With that said, I would love for "Rum" to represent a pirate-themed SZ. If we try to tie everything back to the Woods, we can easily have the pirates (maybe from Columbus's fourth ship, maybe not) landing on an island (or escaping from the Forsaken castillo) and venturing into the forest. I wonder if their lost voyage or the Woods were worse for them?

• Like 1

What I would like to see:

Raccoon city done in the fashion on Acid assault, but all RE'd

Forsaken, as I did not go to 21, I don't have much knowledge on the house, but a scarezone would be more effective as the eyes would be more eerie.

Grown Evil 2

Evil Plants

Bigfoot, etc.

• Like 1

Ha!

Shame mine got broke.

Yeah well I turned them in for the most part. Last hurrah this year.

Anyway all this talk about evil woods got me thinking about The trees and evil spirits. Of course this is me once again wanting an ICON. Azazel or Abduscius would be good ICONS. Even a shedim of their own creation... I just really like when things tie together.. yeah I might be beating a dead horse. <_<

Of course you got the suicide forest, Aokigahara. Said to host many demons.

• Like 1