Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

My code name is related to ice cream. Seems as if all of our scarezone code names are related to ice cream.

Ok so if we want to associate ice cream directly with a locale. There are two possibilities:

New york street/sting alley...there's the ben n jerry's/starbucks right in that corner.

Or hollywood because of the pharmacy that has ice cream sundae's.

Edited by peterandalley212

Ok so if we want to associate ice cream directly with a locale. There are two possibilities:

New york street/sting alley...there's the ben n jerry's/starbucks right in that corner.

Or hollywood because of the pharmacy that has ice cream sundae's.

Unlikely... As they're all ice cream related.

Do we have a list of these code names?

Do they actually provide any sort of hint at what the scarezones might be?

Also, gotta say, that icecream ad was horrendous!

If anything, after watching that, think I'll be avoiding ice cream for a while...grim.

No and no, though some are easy to figure out with the initials we got during auditions.

Been a while since I've actually posted here, usually I just stalk you guys here for all the info, lol. But that being said, I've heard Resident Evil coming to HHN, but has been pretty much 100% confirmed,mor are we still speculating on that, and also which version of it will they be using, the horrible movies or the much scarier games (going from the first 3)? I mean I'm hoping for the games myself, and since we had Silent Hill last year as the first video game IP, I was wondering about Resident Evil

I interpreted your point being location-based speculation, which we can't do.

Where is the ice cream store for Central Park or Shrek Alley?

Ok if we "cant" make speculation about the location of a scarezone....then why contridict yourself and ask if there are ice cream stores in cp or shrek alley?

I got my two valid speculation about location of the scarezones based on ice scram....and searched the universal site for ice cream.

I got ben n jerry's in ny/sting alley

And the pharmacy on hollywood.

No ice cream in shrek alley or cp.

Just because the ice cream hint doesnt fit shrek alley or cp...

Doesnt discount hollywood or ny/sting alley.

Again making a vague statement because you have knowledge or think you have knowledge. Does not help clear up anything.

All you could have said is.

"i have it in good authority that ice cream has no coorelation to location" and not then go contradict the statement

But I wasn't contradicting the statement, that's the thing.

I have it on good authority that there are more ice cream-based code names than ice cream shops in the Studios.

I can also strongly assume that there will be some sort of zone in areas that do not have ice cream shops, such as Shrek Alley and Central Park.

I can also assume there will be a zone in New York and one in Hollywood, because they always have a zone in New York and Hollywood.

Providing evidence as to why a location/ice cream correlation doesn't exist (Central Park and Shrek Alley) is not contradicting myself; it's strengthening my case. I could have just as easily said you're wrong and left it at that. I would rather provide a logical reason as to why. If you just want the answer, sorry. If I have to work for, everyone else can too.

• Like 2